SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By day he is a simple man, doing simple things but every now and then a hero is needed to stand up for the players who consistently rack up big minutes and don't rise. This thread is for the player

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players Gentlemen it is with a heavy heart that I am through with SM - there are several reasons, i will not bore you with any of them. It's

Pretty happy that this thread wasn't deleted!  SW's inconsistency is starting to feel nauseating. With more than 1000 minutes of game time this season (4 goals and 1 assist), Solanke gets a measly

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

Anyone got any good keeper recommendations? I need to sell my 2nd choice keeper as its clear SM don't ever plan to rate him appropriately despite the fact that he is Egypt's starting GK...

Not looking for a star prospect per say, as most star prospects are likely to have already been snatched up in my league. Even a good 70 GK with a chance of rising to 77 or 80 down the line would be great.

Boris Radunovic of FK Rad?

He's quite highly rated and only 72 atm

Preciate it NDF.

80 or less?

SM almost never gives rises of greater than +5 these days, so I doubt he'd rise to 80 in one go. Not to mention the Serbian league is underrated by SM. Nevertheless, he could very well reach 80 or higher in the future; just don't expect it in one shot.

Pascal Groß with another 2 assists today' date=' 7 goals and 21 assists this season alone in 2.Bundesliga and only rated 83, i know its a second tier league but still that must be some kind of a record in the league.[/quote']

should get a +1 Guaranteed and a +2 is definitely achievable in the 2. Buli so i don't see why he cant have that either.

Pascal Groß with another 2 assists today' date=' 7 goals and 21 assists this season alone in 2.Bundesliga and only rated 83, i know its a second tier league but still that must be some kind of a record in the league.[/quote']

Only got a +2 last month. Agreed he should rise more but they don't usually review that quickly after a previous rise

Only got a +2 last month. Agreed he should rise more but they don't usually review that quickly after a previous rise

They are stupid as hell, this weekend ĆALETA-CAR rose to 82 because of half dozen games in Austrian Bundesliga, this is beyond comprehension. There is some useless hack in SM/SW that really likes young CB that barely play on lower leagues. First Stefan Velkov and now this one!

Tbf mate he has played 16 games too for Liefering who are top of the table. Made his u19 and European debuts too this year.

Its not just 6 games :)

I know, but Liefering is top of the table at 1. Liga, that is a worse than Segunda Liga of Portugal, Jupiter League of Netherlands and 2. Division of Belgium for example.

Just to see how ridiculous his 82 is, Jairo Riedewald and Riechedly Bazoer are now Ajax first team regulars and are 78 and 80 rated. Jose Mauri and Mcnair were recently rated and are 82 and 80 for christ sake, and they somewhat highly rated by their teams that play in much more competitive championships, to say the least, so the u19 championship arguments doesn't convince me NDF.

But you already stated your love for the player so, i will say no more!:D

No mate you do have a point! I'm sure those guys mentioned will rise and be higher than him pretty soon though :)

He's a good talent though and we all know how screwed the ratings are. There are so many who need a rise. I won't complain about his 82 though from a selfish point of view :)

You do have valid points and as one of my Bros its all good :)

Devil's advocate here... :o

Despite being quite flawed, SW has been giving several players their much deserved rises.

And let's not forget the DB is pretty big.

Maybe it's because they read this thread (it's gotta be, loads of unknown players have been mentioned here and lately they've been rising instantly - I ain't stupid enough to believe these multiple cases are coincidences).

But I honestly don't care.

I don't say this out of interest, coz I don't own the majority of the players who have risen. ;)

I've also voted on drops for some players I own and the huge majority of my rising votes were for players I don't own. :)

Very well done to folks like NDF, Vítor, Laura and Cam, who have been posting many underrated players here.

I started this thread as a bit of a running joke between us guys but its gone from strength to strength and long may it continue.

I want to thank you all, especially you Pedro, as one of my closest confidantes on this here forum.

You have all done some fantastic work and I don't think it would be out of place to say that we have over 90% success rate with the guys we have posted.

A lot of hard work has gone into this thread AMD the amount of pages it has reached and I thank you all. You are all magnificent each and everyone one of you.

Also its very rare that a thread gets to so mAny pages without one single argument or heated debate. That shows just how awesome you all are.

Congratulaions to all and here's to many more underrated risers! You all rule!

I started this thread as a bit of a running joke between us guys but its gone from strength to strength and long may it continue.

I want to thank you all' date=' especially you Pedro, as one of my closest confidantes on this here forum.

You have all done some fantastic work and I don't think it would be out of place to say that we have over 90% success rate with the guys we have posted.

A lot of hard work has gone into this thread AMD the amount of pages it has reached and I thank you all. You are all magnificent each and everyone one of you.

Also its very rare that a thread gets to so mAny pages without one single argument or heated debate. That shows just how awesome you all are.

Congratulaions to all and here's to many more underrated risers! You all rule![/quote']

I will always have the glory of naming you SuperNAG, and suggesting a thread and to my dying breath it cannot be taken from me. Whatever happens from here, i have lived well. We feast in the halls of ratings Valhalla tonight League!

[edit] Greg Stewart got a nice juicy +7... Also, 4000 Posts if you dont mind.

Are we saying our goodbye's now or are you guys just rehearsing your Oscars acceptance speech :D

On a serious note' date=' great work has been done here and we made the world of Soccermanager a little less unfair for sure![/quote']

I am Leo Dicaprio, quite obviously the best guy here but i never win anything. pedro won FoTY over me.... That in itself shows you how stupid it is.... I mean Pedro! over ME! I only voted for him to win the whole way cause i felt sorry for him :P

I want to thank you all' date=' especially you Pedro, as one of my closest confidantes on this here forum.

Congratulaions to all and here's to many more underrated risers! You all rule![/quote']

You're the bloody hero, dude.

The thread is named after you and you're the star. :)

I will always have the glory of naming you SuperNAG' date=' and suggesting a thread and to my dying breath it cannot be taken from me. Whatever happens from here, i have lived well. We feast in the halls of ratings Valhalla tonight League!

[edit'] Greg Stewart got a nice juicy +7... Also, 4000 Posts if you dont mind.

Fair rise for Stewart imo.

Adam Rooney got a +2 to 82.

He was the SPL's topscorer a while ago, so I reckon that's fair.

Are we saying our goodbye's now or are you guys just rehearsing your Oscars acceptance speech :D

On a serious note' date=' great work has been done here and we made the world of Soccermanager a little less unfair for sure![/quote']

Noone is going anywhere.

SuperNAG is gonna keep kicking arse. B)

I am Leo Dicaprio' date=' quite obviously the best guy here but i never win anything. pedro won FoTY over me.... That in itself shows you how stupid it is.... I mean Pedro! over ME! I only voted for him to win the whole way cause i felt sorry for him :P[/quote']

Why thank you, Mr. Lucas!

I love pitty votes. :P