SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By day he is a simple man, doing simple things but every now and then a hero is needed to stand up for the players who consistently rack up big minutes and don't rise. This thread is for the player

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players Gentlemen it is with a heavy heart that I am through with SM - there are several reasons, i will not bore you with any of them. It's

Pretty happy that this thread wasn't deleted!  SW's inconsistency is starting to feel nauseating. With more than 1000 minutes of game time this season (4 goals and 1 assist), Solanke gets a measly

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

Claudiu Bumba (80) and Nicolae Stanciu (83) do really need a review.

Bumba is playing for the team at the top at the table at the moment, with 7 goals and 5 assists in all competitions this season, and he has been steadily improving, season by season.

Stanciu isn't reviewed in 2 years, i know that Steaua Bucuresti isn't that high rated, but still he can get a small rise.

Stanciu has 4 goals in his last 3 games but he's been pretty avg especially this year so i would say stay/+1 or if he can continue his form and help steaua win the title (maybe, just maybe) +2

Bumba +2/+3 definitely and if ASA win the title even +4, he's been one of their best player and better than Stanciu for the entire season

Stanciu has 4 goals in his last 3 games but he's been pretty avg especially this year so i would say stay/+1 or if he can continue his form and help steaua win the title (maybe' date=' just maybe) +2

Bumba +2/+3 definitely and if ASA win the title even +4, he's been one of their best player and better than Stanciu for the entire season[/quote']

Stanciu had much better season last year i think, at least the games i saw in CL, he seemed to be a good player. I think a +1 is in order but i don't follow him that closely.

Charlie Austin deserves a mention here.

Very underrated: 86 rated while being 4th best scorer of EPL this season with 17 goals as now (and to make the feat even more impressive, while playing in QPR that is performing really bad). A +2 for him would be fair.

Charlie Austin deserves a mention here.

Very underrated: 86 rated while being 4th best scorer of EPL this season with 17 goals as now (and to make the feat even more impressive' date=' while playing in QPR that is performing really bad). A +2 for him would be fair.[/quote']

i dont think its criminal and he is well known.

+1 to 87 for me, QPR almost certainly gonna go down, and Until he is picked up by another club (likely you would think) Its hard to give him too high a rating.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry been away from the forum for a bit (not been on as much)

Have edited Salcedo' date=' so hopefully he gets a rise soon.

How is everyone? Any burning risers that need nagging?

Edit- edited Bumba too[/quote']

I'm fine, NDF.

Thx for asking, how are you btw?

I'm just on my way to the French ratings' thread, so I can once again expose SW's incompetence. :o

Jose Luis Gaya (86) - Valencia

Toby Alderweireld (89) - Atletico Madrid (recently on loan to Southampton)

:)

Hey mate, this thread is for the more obscure players generally. Gaya does need a rise though and should get +2 to 88.

Alderweireld however I believe will receive no ratings change at the current time.

Jack Grealish (80) - Aston Villa

Hector Bellerin (82) - Arsenal

Joshua Brenet (83) - PSV

Wouldn't say they're criminally underrated (with the exception of Brenet) but I'd agree they're underrated. Would be interesting to hear others thoughts. Issue with Grealish and Bellerin for me is that they're only recent forays into the first team and haven't shown the level for long enough. I watch a lot of Dutch football though and I'm very strong on Brenet being underrated.

Jack Grealish (80) - Aston Villa

Hector Bellerin (82) - Arsenal

Joshua Brenet (83) - PSV

Wouldn't say they're criminally underrated (with the exception of Brenet) but I'd agree they're underrated. Would be interesting to hear others thoughts. Issue with Grealish and Bellerin for me is that they're only recent forays into the first team and haven't shown the level for long enough. I watch a lot of Dutch football though and I'm very strong on Brenet being underrated.

Bellerin should be upgraded after a good season for Arsenal

Sorry fot the delay approved all waiting. yes Laura i am just that awesome. I actually am resposnible for the new forums. I have to approve everything and if i dont like it i wont' date=' and you are all mandatorily subscribed to me. It is a good system now.[/quote']

Ha, so that is why my new topic got lost! Or maybe I'm just lost, who knows...