SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By day he is a simple man, doing simple things but every now and then a hero is needed to stand up for the players who consistently rack up big minutes and don't rise. This thread is for the player

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players Gentlemen it is with a heavy heart that I am through with SM - there are several reasons, i will not bore you with any of them. It's

Pretty happy that this thread wasn't deleted!  SW's inconsistency is starting to feel nauseating. With more than 1000 minutes of game time this season (4 goals and 1 assist), Solanke gets a measly

It's so horrible isnt it' date='

Im ok as well thanks for asking Pedro. Glad all is well with you[/quote']

Tell me about it, SM only seem to fix what ain't broken... :confused:

You're welcome, mate; glad you're alright! :)

Yeah, everything's fine with me too, but yesterday was a tough day.

As you may or may not know, Braga lost the Portuguese cup final on pens.

Danilo is at the under 20 WC.

We had to use 2 muppets at DM, who have bricks for feet.

I knew Sporting were favourite, but it wasn't the loss in itself that hurt the most.

It was the bloody coach - he's an imbecile.

Braga were up 2-0 and Sporting were down to 10 men, at 25 minutes of play. Instead of telling the players to take control of the match, pass the ball around and increasingly make the opponent more tired and impatient (screwing their tactics and creating spaces), here's what our moronic coach thought:

"Let's give Sporting the ball and not press high".

Sporting were down to 10 since the 16th minute.

It was after a foul that gave us a pen and the 1st goal.

From then on, Braga should have gone all in, as Sporting needed the half time, in order to be given a new game plan by their coach.

Braga relaxed, played badly and had few opportunities.

Sporting equalised in the 93rd minute.

Braga did squat during extra time.

The only Braga player, who scored in the shootout, was good old Alan, who's one of the very few Braga players that have class.

Our coach sent a CB to take our 2nd pen, instead of Rafa or Pardo (idk if both were on the pitch at the time, but at least 1 was).

The stupid coach didn't even save a substitution for a possible penalty shootout (we could have used Zé Luís to take a pen).

He replaced our injured LB with a an adapted CB, instead of getting Pedro Santos (who has already played at LB this season) in.

He'd give us sth else offensively and he'd be a good penalty taker as well.

I'd sack the frickin' idiot in a heartbeat.

The guy can't put a fairly good team playing reasonable football and once he's leading, he only cares about defending.

Sorry about the essay, but Braga almost doesn't win trophies and this idiot cost us one.

Some people can argue: "well, he did get Braga to the final".

To whiich I'd respond: "The hell he did. The players did.".

Any football Braga plays, it's due to individual initiatives from the players.

There's 0 team chemistry there.

Braga didn't even have European football this season. :o

He had all the time he needed to make our football not an eyesore and he failed miserably.

We only managed to finish 4th in the league, coz we're financially the 4th strongest Portuguese club and coz the competition is pish poor.

I did see it mate and was glad at 2-0 (even though no Danilo and Matheus on bench)

Seems a weird game. Got a bit of a soft spot for Braga now thanks to you!

Seen the links with Jorge Jesus maybe leaving for Sporting. That's very odd

Danilo Pereira looks set to join Porto. A good.move?

Also dani Ceballos got a +3 to 83 today. Hope you all got him when I recommended him. Great player. Can't wait to see him in la liga next year!

I did see it mate and was glad at 2-0 (even though no Danilo and Matheus on bench)

Seems a weird game. Got a bit of a soft spot for Braga now thanks to you!

Seen the links with Jorge Jesus maybe leaving for Sporting. That's very odd

Danilo Pereira looks set to join Porto. A good.move?

Also dani Ceballos got a +3 to 83 today. Hope you all got him when I recommended him. Great player. Can't wait to see him in la liga next year!

Cheers, Danilo Barbosa scored for Brazil's under 20 today! :)

Jesus is indeed going to Sporting and Rui Vitória to Benfica.

Apparently Jesus asked for too much money and some Angolan fund is "sponsoring" his Sporting contract.

He's a Sporting fan btw.

Rui Vitória is a tremendous choice for Benfica.

A lot cheaper than Jesus and he's performed miracles, season after season, with Guimarães.

He always had very few resources at his disposal, but he's done a terrific job there.

I'm quite happy Rui Vitória left Guimarães, coz he was that disgusting lot's saviour. :P

I think they're gonna struggle big time in the near future.

I also like his personality: unlike Jesus, he's modest, low profile and level-headed.

As for Danilo Pereira, I rate him and if he indeed goes to Porto, he has more than enough quality to be a starter.

Thing is, the lad's Portuguese.

He'd be better off being Brazilian or having Spanish as his mother tongue... :o

Looks like we're slowly coming to the end of the thread. We had a good run.

Smail Prevljak could do with a rise' date=' moved to Salzburg now after 14 in 17 for Liefering. a +3 would be nice.[/quote']

There's still loads of underrated players, mate.

Like Nemanja Antonov and Brighton Mhlongo.

Really think it's time for Ander Herrera to get the 94 rating he deserves.

No disrespect, but that's the kind of nonsense you often see posted on SW.

No disrespect' date=' but that's the kind of nonsense you often see posted on SW.

[/quote']

I'm sure he's kidding haha.

Adama Traore is having a fantastic U-20 WC, should Mali make the final or win he deserves a +2 imo, and even if they don't they've done really well. He managed about 1350 minutes with Lille this season too, so doing well on all fronts. Should get a call-up to NT shortly after U-20 WC as well, and that should help him push on as well.

Cotugno started every game while on loan to Rubin Kazan prior to joining up with Uruguay U-20 team...+2 to +4 would be very fair.

Antonio Barreca is near-criminally underrated - played for a bad team in Serie B but recorded 3300 minutes, a goal and eight assists...from left back. Returning to Torino this summer and almost certainly will stay and play with the team next season. +4 to +6.

Adam Tzanetopoulos - Added to DB at 73, but starter for AEK Athens who've just been repromoted back to top division of Greece and broke into Greece U21 this year as well. +5 to +7 would be fair, and should build on that next season.

Taher Mohamed - SM review the Egyptian league maybe once every year, if that, but at 17 years old Taher Mohamed is a starter in a league that almost never gives starts to players younger than 22. 727 minutes in 13 games, two goals, one assist. Been out for a month for final exams lol, but should be back soon enough. +5 right now, a few more goals and assists and +8 would not be unfair.

Looks like we're slowly coming to the end of the thread. We had a good run.

Smail Prevljak could do with a rise' date=' moved to Salzburg now after 14 in 17 for Liefering. a +3 would be nice.[/quote']

His and Nils Quaschners club need editing. Prevljak is at Salzburg now. 14 in 17 and was voted the leagues best player. No rise? Jesus Christ. Quaschner has gone to Leipzig.

Felipe Pires scored the winner in the cup final.

I can't edit any clubs because they're on a cooldown. Is anyone even doing anything over there? It's not like they're working hard on league reviews. One club getting reviewed a day for gods sake. Pathetic.

Well that's a bummer then.Hope it won't take 1.5 years again to rise the guy :confused:

Antonov had well over 3000 minutes in the last 2 seasons for OFK and he's played every minute of every Serbia match in the under 20 WC.

He was unfortunate in the Mali game, but he's been pretty good overall.

He deserves a +8 imo, but a +5 is the minimum "acceptable".

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

Carlos Salcedo at Chivas. 21 D© currently 78.

He's played 1381 mins this season for Chivas. Made his Mexican national team debut and named to their Copa America squad.

Still no rise for Salcedo, dammit. Finished the liga mx season with 1741 mins played for Chivas and 169 mins for the Mexican National team this year.

Jordan Silva of Toluca is another criminally underrated Liga Mx defender. Finished the Liga Mx season with 2108 mins for Toluca. Played 270 mins for Mexico at Toulon and is going to the Pan American games with Mexico next month. Still rated as 78. A joke.

Alfred Duncan last rose in 2013. Since then as a young player in serie A he has amassed well over 3100 minutes. No rise? The fact Mastour was added as an 80 without playing a minute of serie A and this guy hasn't risen is an absolute farce.

Give Duncan a +2 it's the least he deserves f f s

He still hasn't risen, he can't have been overlooked, even a +1 wouldn't be a slap in the face. No rise at all is a joke.

He still hasn't risen' date=' he can't have been overlooked, even a +1 wouldn't be a slap in the face. No rise at all is a joke.[/quote']

I've simply stopped visiting this section, because reviews kkep being terrible and the inconherences are numerous.

I simply post in this thread, coz I love it.

Brighton Mhlongo, Nemanja Antonov and Darian Mackinnon all need big rises ASAP.