SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By day he is a simple man, doing simple things but every now and then a hero is needed to stand up for the players who consistently rack up big minutes and don't rise. This thread is for the player

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players Gentlemen it is with a heavy heart that I am through with SM - there are several reasons, i will not bore you with any of them. It's

Pretty happy that this thread wasn't deleted!  SW's inconsistency is starting to feel nauseating. With more than 1000 minutes of game time this season (4 goals and 1 assist), Solanke gets a measly

Borja Baston and his 23 goals should be getting a +2 when Atletico get reviewed.

Danilo Pereira should have got a +2 for his move to Porto (enhancing his rating cap for the awesome season he just had)

The Alfred Duncan thing really annoying tho. Cannot believe he didn't even get a +1

Someone fix these things.. Where's that naggee guardian angel that was fixing things before? Ce back bro! Help us!

• 3 weeks later...
Can anybody recommend a few 80-84 rated (25 years plus) players who are playing for average teams and doing relatively well?

Thanks in advance.

Geiler Mosquera 26 years rated 80 of Aguilas Doradas in Colombia should be rated much higher, he plays a lot.

Cristian Gaitan 25 years rated 80 of Cobreloa in Chile also is a first team regular.

Rouwen Hennings 27 years old, rated 80 of Karlsruher SC , last season top scorer of german second division with 17 goals, 10 goals the year before that in second division , last rating change 3 years ago from 83 down to 80 when he played 3rd Division.

Fidel Escobar - Defender for Sporting San Miguelito and a star for the Panama U20/U22 team at the U20 World Cup and Pan America Games.

The kid has 4733 minutes of first team action yet is still not on the game, tried to add him through SoccerWiki but what ever jokers run that thing rejected him.

4733 first team minutes!!!

Fidel Escobar - Defender for Sporting San Miguelito and a star for the Panama U20/U22 team at the U20 World Cup and Pan America Games.

The kid has 4733 minutes of first team action yet is still not on the game' date=' tried to add him through SoccerWiki but what ever jokers run that thing rejected him.

4733 first team minutes!!!

Long time no see, Jamie!

I hope everything's okay with you. :)

I know who that kid is: I watched him in the under 20 WC.

He's a bad boy, but looks like a good player.

Very strong CB with offensive skills!

Almost 5000 minutes and he ain't on the database yet?!

Brilliant... :o

Damian mentioned Hennings, I own him in SM - it's beyond me how that guy doesn't get a +3. :eek:

In need of a rise are also O. Cissé (transfered from Gazélec to Rayo), Nihat Sahin and Khalili (Mersin), Erdem Sen (Gaziantepspor), Antonov (transfered from OFK to Grasshoppers), Mackinnon (Hamilton Academical), Bastón (loaned to Zaragoza last season, but belongs to Atleti), Masuaku (Olympiakos),, Biton (Celtic), Radunovic (Rad) and Mhlongo (Orlando Pirates).

Just off the top of my head and I'm only counting players who deserve, at least, a +2.

Another few 74/75 rated players :

Craig Slater 21 years rated 75 , Kilmarnock 3945 minutes in scottish premier league so far

Ross Barbour 22 years rated 75 , Kilmarnock 4567 minutes in scottish premier league so far

Philip Riese 25 years rated 75 , 2300 minutes in german second division in the last 2 seasons, he moved now to Aue

in the third division, so i don´t know if he will get a rating change there

Hamilton Piedra 22 years old , 75 rated Goalkeeper of Deportivo Cuenca in Ecuador, 4334 minutes in first division so far . This is a find of Mark F.

Silvio Gutierrez 22 years old, 74 rated Midfielder of Deportivo Cuenca in Ecuador , 4883 minutes in first division so far

I have this players longer then Pascal Gregor in my teams and they are getting unhappy . Please NDF do your Magic.

Long time no see' date=' Jamie!

I hope everything's okay with you. :)

I know who that kid is: I watched him in the under 20 WC.

He's a bad boy, but looks like a good player.

Very strong CB with offensive skills!

Almost 5000 minutes and he ain't on the database yet?!

Brilliant... :o

Damian mentioned Hennings, I own him in SM - it's beyond me how that guy doesn't get a +3. :eek:

In need of a rise are also O. Cissé (transfered from Gazélec to Rayo), Nihat Sahin and Khalili (Mersin), Erdem Sen (Gaziantepspor), Antonov (transfered from OFK to Grasshoppers), Mackinnon (Hamilton Academical), Bastón (loaned to Zaragoza last season, but belongs to Atleti), Masuaku (Olympiakos),, Biton (Celtic), Radunovic (Rad) and Mhlongo (Orlando Pirates).

Just off the top of my head and I'm only counting players who deserve, at least, a +2.[/quote']

YO, yo, yo! Pedro good to hear from you. Been away from the forum after it's sudden change, it was absolutely pants LOL

Doesn't seem to bad now though, looks like they have fixed a few things, although I still can't PM people!

Almost 5000 minutes is embarrassing isn't it, the most embarrassing thing about it is that someone rejected the request to add him?!

YO' date=' yo, yo! Pedro good to hear from you. Been away from the forum after it's sudden change, it was absolutely pants LOL

Doesn't seem to bad now though, looks like they have fixed a few things, although I still can't PM people!

Almost 5000 minutes is embarrassing isn't it, the most embarrassing thing about it is that someone rejected the request to add him?! [/quote']

Yeah mate, they reject legit submissions like yours all the time. :o

Don't come on hardly at all now but a few guys definitely worth picking up.

Angelo Fulgini - Valenciennes and France u19/21 RB. Huge huge talent and due a +5 any day now.

Dion Cools - Club Brugge RB/CM and Belgium u21

Ismail H'Maidat - Tipped to sign for Roma any day now, great playmaking talent

Jaime Baez - Lazio and Sevilla duking it out for the new Suarez

David Atanga and Felipe Pires - Salzburg youths integrated into the first team already.

Pick em up, they'll rise, eventually.

See this is what bugs me' date=' some no mark bulgarian ****** goes to 82 (his 3rd rise in 6 months)today whilst there are players who deserve it more. Baston got his move to Eibar on loan. No rise. GFY.[/quote']

Is just stupid, they are so incompetent! And say what you will, but Velkov only rises because someone in SW or SM wants him to, they know his not playing for Slavia Sofia, he only played the u21 tournament.

Its because like that that this forum became a haunted house and the game is the same piece of crap that was 3 or 4 year ago.

What about Nemanja ANTONOV?...

Last season he played as regular in the Serbian Superliga with Ofk Beograd (2.243 minutes).

In June he was a regular starter in the Serbian U20 World's champion.

In July he moved to Grasshoppers' date=' and yesterday he was the LB starter.

Today he's still 72 rated.[/quote']

I agree with you.

I watched him a lot last year in Serbian Super League and I was impressed.

Later he won gold medal with Serbia, and his teammates Milinković-Savić(who is now in Lazio), Rajković, Gajić, Mandić, Babić got rises, but he didn't.

He can easily get a +10(if SM finally rise him) and go up to 82.

For now, he is 72 rated and you can buy him for 80k !?!? :mad:

What about Nemanja ANTONOV?...

Last season he played as regular in the Serbian Superliga with Ofk Beograd (2.243 minutes).

In June he was a regular starter in the Serbian U20 World's champion.

In July he moved to Grasshoppers' date=' and yesterday he was the LB starter.

Today he's still 72 rated.[/quote']

Antonov also played a good number of minutes in 2013/2014.

Never got a rating review in SM... :o