SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By day he is a simple man, doing simple things but every now and then a hero is needed to stand up for the players who consistently rack up big minutes and don't rise. This thread is for the player

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players Gentlemen it is with a heavy heart that I am through with SM - there are several reasons, i will not bore you with any of them. It's

Pretty happy that this thread wasn't deleted!  SW's inconsistency is starting to feel nauseating. With more than 1000 minutes of game time this season (4 goals and 1 assist), Solanke gets a measly

I´m not sure if these players have been mentioned here before but I think all of them will rise. Whats your opinion?

Milot Rashica

Bart Ramselaar

Wouter Marinus

Luca Waldschmidt

Theoson Siebatsheu

Vincent Koziello

Ulisses Garcia

Marco Grujic

Kenny Tete

Thanks for those names! Only Rashica, Ramselaar and Marinus who haven't increased since your post! ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Fist attempt at this. If anyone disagrees with my opinions feel free to post away.

Goalkeepers:

• Begovic: Deserves a +1 to 90, been pretty much the only reason Chelsea's games haven't been more embarrassing.
  • Fahrmann: Again a +1 to 89, had an outstanding game recently against Stuttgart, has been incredibly solid for Schalke
  • Keylor Navas: Should be a 90 at least, great keeper, playing very well for Madrid at the moment.

Defenders:

• Junior Caicara: +1 or 2, absolute engine of a full back, getting good time in Schalke at RB.
  • Davide Calabria: Only just got a +2 so one for the future if he contines to get time for AC Milan, should be an 80 soon enough.

Midfielders:

• Jefferson Montero: +1 to 88 (maybe) has had some great performances at Swansea so far, not very consistent though.
  • Albin Ekdal: +1 to 88, was one of the only performers in a poor Cagliari side which found themselfs relegated last season, move to Hamburger SV and has been a regular in the squad performing well.
  • Riyad Mahrez: Explosive start to the season from Mahrez deserves a +1/2 if he keeps up his form, although Ranieri wasn't afraid to bench him in a change of tactics.
  • Ryan Jack: Captain of Aberdeen at just 23 years old, should be higher than 82 IMO

Fowards:

• Danny Ings: +1 been the only consistent performer (and Clyne) in Liverpools side since he forced his way into the starting line up. Looks ideal for Klopps pressing game with his high energy game.
  • Efthymis Koulouris: Small rise on the back of last season, found him self a regular in PAOK but with little end product, not playing so far this season so maybe stays the same.

Will make another post in the future when I get a chance, unless I'm totally off with my changes :P

Fist attempt at this. If anyone disagrees with my opinions feel free to post away.

Goalkeepers:

• Begovic: Deserves a +1 to 90' date=' been pretty much the only reason Chelsea's games haven't been more embarrassing.
    [*']Fahrmann: Again a +1 to 89, had an outstanding game recently against Stuttgart, has been incredibly solid for Schalke
  • Keylor Navas: Should be a 90 at least, great keeper, playing very well for Madrid at the moment.

Defenders:

• Junior Caicara: +1 or 2, absolute engine of a full back, getting good time in Schalke at RB.
  • Davide Calabria: Only just got a +2 so one for the future if he contines to get time for AC Milan, should be an 80 soon enough.

Midfielders:

• Jefferson Montero: +1 to 88 (maybe) has had some great performances at Swansea so far, not very consistent though.
  • Albin Ekdal: +1 to 88, was one of the only performers in a poor Cagliari side which found themselfs relegated last season, move to Hamburger SV and has been a regular in the squad performing well.
  • Riyad Mahrez: Explosive start to the season from Mahrez deserves a +1/2 if he keeps up his form, although Ranieri wasn't afraid to bench him in a change of tactics.
  • Ryan Jack: Captain of Aberdeen at just 23 years old, should be higher than 82 IMO

Fowards:

• Danny Ings: +1 been the only consistent performer (and Clyne) in Liverpools side since he forced his way into the starting line up. Looks ideal for Klopps pressing game with his high energy game.
  • Efthymis Koulouris: Small rise on the back of last season, found him self a regular in PAOK but with little end product, not playing so far this season so maybe stays the same.

Will make another post in the future when I get a chance, unless I'm totally off with my changes :P

Criminally under rated isnt +1/2 for players based on your opinion. Its for players that have been, liked the example above, denied of a +10 or players who havent been reviewed for years.

Still no rise for Salcedo' date=' dammit. Finished the liga mx season with 1741 mins played for Chivas and 169 mins for the Mexican National team this year.

Jordan Silva of Toluca is another criminally underrated Liga Mx defender. Finished the Liga Mx season with 2108 mins for Toluca. Played 270 mins for Mexico at Toulon and is going to the Pan American games with Mexico next month. Still rated as 78. A joke. [/quote']

Months later and still no rise for Salcedo, still a first team regular at Chivas and just captained Mexico to the CONCACAF U23 champ and will be going to the Olympics next summer.

Jordan Silva, his partner in defense in the Mex U23s, has gotten a +2 recently.

Makes no sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Not criminally underrated, but those will all get a big rise soon:

Bart Ramselaar - 72 - FC Utrecht

Andreas Christensen - 78 - Borussia Monchengladbach / Denmark

Jefferson Gomez - 75 - Envigado

Pedro Pereira - 75 - Sampdoria

Bart Nieuwkoop - 70 - Feyenoord

Kaan Kairinen - 75 - Inter Turku

Dominic Solanke - 76 - Vitesse

Ivan Saponjic - 75 - Partizan Belgrado

Not criminally underrated' date=' but those will all get a big rise soon:

[b']Bart Ramselaar[/b] - 72 - FC Utrecht

Andreas Christensen - 78 - Borussia Monchengladbach / Denmark

Jefferson Gomez - 75 - Envigado

Pedro Pereira - 75 - Sampdoria

Bart Nieuwkoop - 70 - Feyenoord

Kaan Kairinen - 75 - Inter Turku

Dominic Solanke - 76 - Vitesse

Ivan Saponjic - 75 - Partizan Belgrado

The only ones who should get big rises are the bolded ones.

Pedro Pereira seems to have lost his starting spot at Samp and only has a bit over 500 minutes of game time.

And Saponjic has very little game time, almost always coming on as a sub.

Pedro Pereira seems to have lost his starting spot at Samp and only has a bit over 500 minutes of game time.

And Saponjic has very little game time' date=' almost always coming on as a sub.[/quote']

Samp have a game tonight, he was rested at the weekend so he could play today is all. 500mins for a Serie A club at the age of 17 is huge, that's 62.59% of the season.

Andreas Christensen has managed 70.00% of the season. So there's only a difference of 7.5% yet Christensen deserves a rise but Pereira doesn't? Ok...

Samp have a game tonight' date=' he was rested at the weekend so he could play today is all. 500mins for a Serie A club at the age of 17 is huge, that's 62.59% of the season.

Andreas Christensen has managed 70.00% of the season. So there's only a difference of 7.5% yet Christensen deserves a rise but Pereira doesn't? Ok...[/quote']

I never said Pereira doesn't deserve a rise, dude.

I said that, if he had lost his starting spot, those 500 sth (apparently it's 506) minutes should only warrant him a little rise.

If he didn't play more till the Serie A mid-season review, he would deserve a +2.

But seeing how SW loves to hype youngsters, he'll rise a lot more.

Christensen is now a starter at a team which has 5 consecutive Bundesliga wins and is playing the CL..

They're doing poorly in the CL, but that's coz they got drawn into a very tough group.

PS: Pereira didn't play today either. ;)

Let's hope he gets more game time, as I'm Portuguese and therefore would love it if the kid kept playing.

Don't know if anyone has done that but let me give you some risers from Croatian 1st divison!

Marko Pjaca (83)

Armin Hodzic (78)

Filip Benkovic (76)

Ante Majstorovic (76)

Ilija Nestorovski (78)

Mario Musa (78)

Fran Tudor (78)

Amir Rrahmani (78)

Vinko Međimorec (72)

Luka Capan (77)

Eros Grezda (75)

Ivan Fiolic (78)

Dino Peric (78)

Ivan Prskalo (73)

Don't know if anyone has done that but let me give you some risers from Croatian 1st divison!

Marko Pjaca (83)

Armin Hodzic (78)

Filip Benkovic (76)

Ante Majstorovic (76)

Ilija Nestorovski (78)

Mario Musa (78)

Fran Tudor (78)

Amir Rrahmani (78)

Vinko Međimorec (72)

Luka Capan (77)

Eros Grezda (75)

Ivan Fiolic (78)

Dino Peric (78)

Ivan Prskalo (73)

Nice job, mate!

Hodzic should get a +4 or a +5.

And Saponjic has very little game time' date=' almost always coming on as a sub.[/quote']

I don't think you've given Gomez and Kairinen a fair chance...

But here's some more:

Joel Drommel - 76 - FC Twente

Dominik Dinga - 75 - Vojvodina

Kevin Balanta - 78 - Deportivo Cali / Colombia

Danny Bakker - 75 - Jong Ajax

Jules Olivier Ntcham - 78 - Genoa

Wouter Marinus - 76 - PEC Zwolle

Leon Bailey - 76 - Genk

Gianluigi Donnarumma - 75 - Milan

And those are just the ones rated under 80, from 80-83 I'd say Kingsley Coman, Leroy Sane, Richedly Bazoer, Kenny Tete, Joe Gomez, Rick Karsdorp, Leander Dendoncker, Andrija Zivkovic, Wesley Hoedt, Ruben Neves, Danilo Barbosa, Lewis Baker, Lucas 'Lucao' Silva, Kevin Diks, Jerry st. Juste, Gaston Pereiro, Filipe Malcom, Leiva Nahuel, Yony Gonzalez and Goncalo Guedes all deserve big rises as well based on a combination of playing time and performances.

Joe Gomez rised recently and besides he's out for the season' date='won't be rising anytime soon.[/quote']

True, my bad, I thought his last change was just a position change, and it was, but his rating was changed just before that seperatly, I thought his last rating change was before he moved to Liverpool but it was late september.

Still a great player with a whole lot of potention tho'.

Chris Smalling 89. That is criminal. He's the best central defender in the PL. Kompany 93, Smalling is better than him. Terry 92, Smalling is better than him. Cahill 91, Smalling is way better than him. Even Alderweireld and Rojo are 90. Haha.. He deserves his 91 asap and 92 end of season if he continues to dominate like he currently is. No, i don't have him in my team.

Chris Smalling 89. That is criminal. He's the best central defender in the PL. Kompany 93' date=' Smalling is better than him. Terry 92, Smalling is better than him. Cahill 91, Smalling is way better than him. Even Alderweireld and Rojo are 90. Haha.. He deserves his 91 asap and 92 end of season if he continues to dominate like he currently is. No, i don't have him in my team.[/quote']

Deserves a + 1, although I think Sakho is a better player. trollols