SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

Jonas has gone supernova since moving to Portugal. definitely deserves a +1 to 91.

btw now we've addressed Busquets' position can we please get the man a +1 to 96? it's ridiculous to say but he is criminally underrated at 95. I mean do you watch him play no midfielder on earth is anywhere close to being as good as him.

Your going to have to wait until end of season he's definitely getting it if they win that poor little la liga as Sm Dev Ste wants his babies.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By day he is a simple man, doing simple things but every now and then a hero is needed to stand up for the players who consistently rack up big minutes and don't rise. This thread is for the player

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players Gentlemen it is with a heavy heart that I am through with SM - there are several reasons, i will not bore you with any of them. It's

Pretty happy that this thread wasn't deleted!  SW's inconsistency is starting to feel nauseating. With more than 1000 minutes of game time this season (4 goals and 1 assist), Solanke gets a measly

Those SW numskulls rejected another Portuguese club name change I submitted.

I left a nice message on that club's SW page for them to read (if they're in fact capable of it).

I also submitted the removal of AA Flamengo as the 2015 Brazilian Séire A champions.

Got rejected as well.

Utter imbeciles, the lot of them...

PS: sorry if I've crossed the line, language wise, Cam!

But this nonsense really gets on my nerves.

thats fine, you used a very socially unaccpetbale word last time that can also apply to being fire-proof. stay away from that and its ok.

Cheers, mate!

I can't even remember which word was it.

But, even tho my English is pretty good for a non-native speaker, there are specific situations where I don't have the same "sensitivity" as English native speakers.

It's hard for a non-native speaker to know the exact impact of certain words, in a foreign language.

EDIT: I think I figured out which word I had used.

Absolutely no offence against that particular group of people!

In fact, they - like most people - don't deserve to be compared to those creatures that vote on SW, without knowing the 1st thing about what's being voted on.

Cheers, mate!

I can't even remember which word was it.

But, even tho my English is pretty good for a non-native speaker, there are specific situations where I don't have the same "sensitivity" as English native speakers.

It's hard for a non-native speaker to know the exact impact of certain words, in a foreign language.

EDIT: I think I figured out which word I had used.

Absolutely no offence against that particular group of people!

In fact, they - like most people - don't deserve to be compared to those creatures that vote on SW, without knowing the 1st thing about what's being voted on.

Don't worry mate, your English is more than pretty good, it is extremely good!  Most English native speakers are not as sensitive as you may think.  In fact, like most languages, it is not that words themselves that are offensive but rather the context in which they are used. 

It is an irony, don't you think, that the dictionary police weren't particularly bothered that you were being rude to the guys at SM, more so they were just concerned at your use of a particular word.  As an English speaking Englishman I find that rather amusing...

Besides, it's good that we have politically correctness checking up on us or else we would all be in danger of becoming keyboard Nazi's.. (can I say that word or have I just offended all the fascists?)

Anyway. back on topic..

I have a few players that I think are criminally (hope that doesn't upset anyone reading this from their prison cell) overdue a rise..

1.  Jake McGing - Central Coast Mariners - 70 rated

Only recently added to the database but since then has played almost every minute in the Australian A league.

2.  Bradley Barry - Swindon Town - 70 rated

Has kept his place in the first team despite the return of skipper Nathan Thompson from injury.  

3.  Oliver Sigurjonsson - Breidablik - 70 rated

20 year old midfielder that was a regular starter for his side that finished as runners up in the Icelandic league.  Also made his debut for the NT last November.   

4.  Theo Solomon - HNK Sibenik (on loan) - 73 rated

Croatian HNL-2 leaders Sibenik have loaned two x 20 year old Nigerian strikers from HNK Rijeka, Solomon and a guy called Aliyu, who is already rated at 76.  Solomon, however, is only rated at 73 but has very similar stats with more playing time and scored more goals.  Surely he should be bumped up to 76 the same as his colleague?

Don't worry mate, your English is more than pretty good, it is extremely good!  Most English native speakers are not as sensitive as you may think.  In fact, like most languages, it is not that words themselves that are offensive but rather the context in which they are used. 

It is an irony, don't you think, that the dictionary police weren't particularly bothered that you were being rude to the guys at SM, more so they were just concerned at your use of a particular word.  As an English speaking Englishman I find that rather amusing...

Besides, it's good that we have politically correctness checking up on us or else we would all be in danger of becoming keyboard Nazi's.. (can I say that word or have I just offended all the fascists?)

Anyway. back on topic..

I have a few players that I think are criminally (hope that doesn't upset anyone reading this from their prison cell) overdue a rise..

Only recently added to the database but since then has played almost every minute in the Australian A league.

Has kept his place in the first team despite the return of skipper Nathan Thompson from injury.  

20 year old midfielder that was a regular starter for his side that finished as runners up in the Icelandic league.  Also made his debut for the NT last November.   

Croatian HNL-2 leaders Sibenik have loaned two x 20 year old Nigerian strikers from HNK Rijeka, Solomon and a guy called Aliyu, who is already rated at 76.  Solomon, however, is only rated at 73 but has very similar stats with more playing time and scored more goals.  Surely he should be bumped up to 76 the same as his colleague?

Interesting risers to cash some k

Anyway. back on topic..

thank you very much for your post, mate!

And nice set of risers too!  :)

Its not about the english police Mate. I am well aware fo pedros natvity and of his excellent second language skills, I can speak about 200 words in German and thats an acheivement for me, so it is to be congratulated. As for criticising SM, that is always allowed, as long as its not wonton abuse. Criticism helps us grow. I am only a volunteer moderator not SM staff (the badge is misleading) As for your snide remarks about keyboard naziism, it is unwarranted and kindly think you should be slower to jump to conclusions.

As for Mcging good shout, also Deng would be worth a look if we are talking A-league.

Its not about the english police Mate. I am well aware fo pedros natvity and of his excellent second language skills, I can speak about 200 words in German and thats an acheivement for me, so it is to be congratulated. As for criticising SM, that is always allowed, as long as its not wonton abuse. Criticism helps us grow. I am only a volunteer moderator not SM staff (the badge is misleading) As for your snide remarks about keyboard naziism, it is unwarranted and kindly think you should be slower to jump to conclusions.

As for Mcging good shout, also Deng would be worth a look if we are talking A-league.

There is a huge difference in being critical and being abusive mate.  In previous posts SM have been referred to as "idiots", "numbskulls" and "12 year old gimps" but none of these were moderated.  It is as if you find it acceptable to abuse SM just as long as we don't abuse them with words that you consider to be socially unacceptable?  I would hazard a guess that anyone at SM reading this thread would find those words as equally offensive as the one which you moderated.  That is the irony that I find so amusing......

In my view, no matter how strong and valid your opinion, it is unnecessary to be abusive.  In my experience, once you resort to name-calling, most educated people rapidly lose interest in anything you have to say.

My reference to keyboard nazism was meant to be tongue in cheek and not directed at you personally.  I'm sorry if it appeared that way.

Anyway, I am glad that you agree about Jake McGing deserving a rise.  In fact, I found several other A league players that should be worthy of a rise but I cannot figure out when or if the Australian leagues are next due a review.  Considering that Australia has emerged as a strong international side I would have thought that the A league would be attracting more attention?

Those SW numskulls rejected another Portuguese club name change I submitted.

I left a nice message on that club's SW page for them to read (if they're in fact capable of it).

I also submitted the removal of AA Flamengo as the 2015 Brazilian Séire A champions.

Got rejected as well.

Utter imbeciles, the lot of them...

PS: sorry if I've crossed the line, language wise, Cam!

But this nonsense really gets on my nerves.

They rejected it again.

This time it was an admin, as the name change had been pre-approved by JMH (cheers, by the way).

I'd like to pick that admin's brains about Portuguese football.

Maybe ask him if he knows Desportivo de Chaves's nickname.

Bah, I'm sure he knows all that.  :P

They rejected it again.

This time it was an admin, as the name change had been pre-approved by JMH (cheers, by the way).

I'd like to pick that admin's brains about Portuguese football.

Maybe ask him if he knows Desportivo de Chaves's nickname.

Bah, I'm sure he knows all that.  :P

What are you trying to changes Chaves to?

Most english sites have them as GD Chaves, which would make it odd if they changed it? GD as in Grupo Desportivo?

There own official site calls them GD Chaves too. Are they know as something else?

What are you trying to changes Chaves to?

Most english sites have them as GD Chaves, which would make it odd if they changed it? GD as in Grupo Desportivo?

There own official site calls them GD Chaves too. Are they know as something else?

But they call them Grupo Desportivo (not GD), like Braga's officials call Braga Sporting Clube de Braga.

Braga only appears as Sporting de Braga tho.

By that logic, it should be SC Braga.

If you listen to (on the radio) or watch a Chaves game on TV, everyone calls them Desportivo de Chaves, if not, only Chaves.

But okay, I'll leave it, why should I care anyway? 

EDIT: it's exactly like (Clube) Desportivo das Aves.

I can't see the logic here.

Then Desportivo das Aves should be CD Aves, even tho their SW club name is correct.

For instance, by this logic, Vitória de Guimarães should be Vitória SC and Vitória de Setúbal should be Vitória FC.

Most Portuguese footbal fans don't know the distinction between VSC and VFC.

So their current SW names are correct.

Everyone calls them by Vitória de Guimarães / Setúbal.

Chaves's name should follow the same logic.

But fine, whatever...  :P

+5 to 85 for Donnarumma, wow!

Sanches also gets a+3 to 85 and Rafa Silva gets a +1 to 88. 

It's not that they don't deserve it.

But Sanches (as much as I love the guy) has been reviewed 3 times within a few months.

Meanwhile, you have the likes of Brenet and Wallace Fortuna still stuck at 83.

Not to mention Jonas, who is the best player in Portugal, by a country mile - 28 goals and 13 assists so far - and he has 2 inconsistent ball hoggers (Gaitán and Brahimi) rated higher than him.

And he's almost always been playing as secondary striker, behind Mitroglou.

Oh well...

It's not that they don't deserve it.

But Sanches (as much as I love the guy) has been reviewed 3 times within a few months.

Meanwhile, you have the likes of Brenet and Wallace Fortuna still stuck at 83.

Not to mention Jonas, who is the best player in Portugal, by a country mile - 28 goals and 13 assists so far - and he has 2 inconsistent ball hoggers (Gaitán and Brahimi) rated higher than him.

And he's almost always been playing as secondary striker, behind Mitroglou.

Oh well...

Did someone pee in your cornflakes this morning Pedro???

I think Gustavo Scarpa (Fluminense) is another underrated player. Played a lot for Fluminense last year and seems to be a starter this season amd still rated 80.

In general I think all the brazilian league needs to be reviewed. Last review was in September!

Yes Scarpa is due a rise.

Another is Thiago Mendes

Anyway. back on topic..

Jack got a  +2 today.. Not much of a rise in rating or value.. worth holding on to or cash in in a tiny proffit? :P

Jack got a  +2 today.. Not much of a rise in rating or value.. worth holding on to or cash in in a tiny proffit? :P

I was disappointed that he only got a +2.  I was kind of expecting a rise to 75 to be honest.  Anyway, I am going to hold on to him as I am sure he can rise further.