SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By day he is a simple man, doing simple things but every now and then a hero is needed to stand up for the players who consistently rack up big minutes and don't rise. This thread is for the player

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players Gentlemen it is with a heavy heart that I am through with SM - there are several reasons, i will not bore you with any of them. It's

Pretty happy that this thread wasn't deleted!  SW's inconsistency is starting to feel nauseating. With more than 1000 minutes of game time this season (4 goals and 1 assist), Solanke gets a measly

some of the ones you are saying are underrated, but were not done that long ago or have really exploded so its not like they have been missed. Iwobi will go 78-80, Dembele will rise but these arent the guys that have been ignored forever, just really kicked off. for me its the bastons and brenets of the world that hurt more. Azmoun in that boat a little too. I thought Badibanga got a rise? Im sure i have him in 87+ and saw it but i may be mistaken.

I dunno cam I'm hardly around anymore but the majority of guys I said there haven't risen in 6-12 months if ever!

Like I said I'm hardly around so this is my rant while I've got some money left in the metre :)

I don't expect any results from it either.

Just venting I guess. I've long given up on campaigning for consistency

Nah quite a few are due like i said baston brenet etc. Just some like say Alli who has risen in teh alst 3 months etc arent so bad.Its hard balance wise cause part of me wants them to raise Alli as he has powered on and needs to be higher than 86 and high profile enough that everyone knows it. but then you get them touching up Alli 3 times in a year and still havent touched players that need it. This is why the schedule for me was so critical.

Yeah that's fair enough dude

Stuff like Renato rising twice in a month but others beasting it more and getting sloer rated annoys me!

Joao Mario rose to 89 today randomly. Is he as important than others? I don't follow sporting so I dunno but dembele and coman are surely contributing more at a younger age and need rises!

Just to add a bit more to this. Shakhtar let Teixiera go because they had Kovalenko ready to step up. Which he has

Been getting rave reviews for his international debuts this week and his maturity. 85

Has played DM CM and AM in the game he has played. The kids an absolute machine. Will be one of the absolute best. A +1 is actually offensive.

I'm still really annoyed that Sardar Azmoun is still an 83. Just qualified Iran for the next round. His club top of Russian prem. 85

Where is Ante Coric 85 and Duje Caleta-Car 86 rise? Corican absolute force for DZ and Croat u21 at 18 years of age for God sake. Caleta-car same for RB Salzburg and Croat u21.

Iwobi deserves a +5 at least for his recent performances for club and country. Fully agree.

Last but certainly not least where is Ousmane Dembeles rise? 10 goals and 5 assists in 15 starts. U21 France debut now too. 85

Nico Elvedi 84/85

Andreas Christensen 86/87

Sam Larsson 85/86

Kingsley Coman 89/90

Dele Alli 88/89

Where are their rises too?

The way this game usually works you'd think Dembele who's linked to Barca a lot would rise just for that alone, given rises gone by, let alone the fact he's absolutely ridiculously talented.

Urgh, this game, guys! Just urgh.

Not a bad shout mate.

Soccahappy mentioned Babangida too. A very good one.

Pedro mentioned Brenet, another good one.

Also a few in the liga MX league like Cesar Montes, Erick Aguirre and hirving lozano. Although it took an age for Salcedo to rise (even tho he eventually did).

It was the 78 rated Badibanga @ Std Liege I was referring to (appx 1000 minutes) & ignored on the 11th of this month (11 March 2016) Not a great injustice but missed nevertheless when other got their rises. SM do a few of these willfully & purposefully, because they don't like to give too much of an advantage to "Scouters" over less skilled managers. It's become a regular feature & can easily be put down to inneficency.

does anyone know when Turkish league gets ratings change ?

-

4215.jpgS.ŞENTÜRK F© 32 82 £473k 12 Feb 16 spacer.gif 1 -

10455.jpgM.MOSSORÓ AM(RLC) 32 86 £1.2M 12 Feb 16 spacer.gif 1 -

41872.jpgD.MADUREIRA AM(RLC),F(RL) 32 85 £1.0M 12 Feb 16 spacer.gif 1 -

1211.jpgE.BELÖZOĞLU DM,M,AM© 35 85 £426k 12 Feb 16 spacer.gif 2 -

16290.jpgB.İRTEGÜN D(RC) 31 85 £1.4M 11 Feb 16 spacer.gif 1

As you can see it was done about a month & a half ago (above Istanbul risers/ losers then)

Yeah that's fair enough dude

Stuff like Renato rising twice in a month but others beasting it more and getting sloer rated annoys me!

Joao Mario rose to 89 today randomly. Is he as important than others? I don't follow sporting so I dunno but dembele and coman are surely contributing more at a younger age and need rises!

Ya, I love both Renato and João Mário, but there's loads of other players who deserved (much more so than these 2) to be reviewed and have been overlooked.

That said, 89 is the appropriate rating for João Mário right now.

Sanches may even get another rise (+1 / +2) this season.

I really hope they don't deprive Brenet and Wallace Fortuna of their much deserved +3 rises, just coz they're benchwarmers now.

Wallace has over 2500 minutes for Monaco, this season, and Brenet almost 4500 in relevant comps for PSV, since his last review.

does anyone know when Turkish league gets ratings change ?

Not sure if they reviewed the entire league, but a while ago there were a few rating changes in Turkey.

Dude is on fire. I literally jsut sold Canos (the liverpool loanee right?) tbh i just sold him out of teams cuase i didnt know much about him and the 1.4M was handy. Should i rebuy him?

If you need the cash it's no biggie but I can see him getting a good rise for his time with Brentford. I can also see him being someone Klopp likes too. His game seems suited for Klopp!

As for Dembele yeah he just keeps getting better and its scary. The skill and composure he showed for his goal on Saturday was insane for an 18 year old. 16 starts, 12 goals 5 assists is just madness.

I agree with the 85/86 but I thought he would have got it by now, im a bit worried he might just get a pathetic +3 at the end of the season and I'd find it hard to justify carrying on with SM if that was the case.