SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By day he is a simple man, doing simple things but every now and then a hero is needed to stand up for the players who consistently rack up big minutes and don't rise. This thread is for the player

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players Gentlemen it is with a heavy heart that I am through with SM - there are several reasons, i will not bore you with any of them. It's

Pretty happy that this thread wasn't deleted!  SW's inconsistency is starting to feel nauseating. With more than 1000 minutes of game time this season (4 goals and 1 assist), Solanke gets a measly

Guest Guest

Zac Clough looked decent in a team of shambolics all around him at Bolton yesterday.

I guess he needs a move and a regular start at another championship club. But shouldnt stay on 78 for long.

Haven't had a transfer Bid from "external or unmanaged" on any players in one of my GW's for last 12days. I mean not just me, there are 5 of us left in this old GW & 2 pages on the transfer list. It dried up to once a week & now 12days & still counting. Anybody else suffering anything like???

Not sure how you ended up posting this in this thread, but I think it does happen like that in certain GW's. I don't know the logic but it does somehow seem that its easier to sell your players in certain GW's than it is in others.

Thanks LaraAFCA :) I replied on here because it's no use getting criminally underated risers if you can't sell at the end of the process. No one else as yet reports the same so perhaps our GW's been singled out or just unlucky?

Update I reported it as a bug & almost within the hour was turned down .... "it wasn't a bug" they said, even tho I included 2 pages of tranfers with no bids. Anyway the very next day about half my players got bids but nothing on the others since :( Also the pages of loans I didn't remember to "Bug Ticket" haven't received an offer & that's about 2pages long too. Disappointing the GW gonna fade away if this situation remains & it's been going 6 or 7 years, so a pity faithful followers are hard pressed. I've been getting others trying to offer me their unwanted players now.

I've had this in a couple of gameworld and what has worked for me is to change their transfer status and then relist them for transfer. I don't know if it was coincidence but I got bids almost instantaneously. It also seems to happen at set times, judging by my club messages it's about 9am/11.30am/2pm

I'm sorry I can't be any more help but it's useless contacting SM with stuff like this as they don't care or don't know!

I think Austria is being done at the moment.

Duje Caleta-car has 2670 mins for Salzburg this season and is tipped to take Lovrens place for Croatia in euro 2016. (Already a key member of u21s).

Can hopefully see him getting a +2 over the next few days. A 19 year old 83 (soon to be 85) CB getting good reviews and linked to better clubs than Salzburg.

Well worth a look.

Duje Caleta-car has 2670 mins for Salzburg this season and is tipped to take Lovrens place for Croatia in euro 2016. (Already a key member of u21s).

Can hopefully see him getting a +2 over the next few days. A 19 year old 83 (soon to be 85) CB getting good reviews and linked to better clubs than Salzburg.

Well worth a look.

I picked him up months ago and I've been keeping an eye on his progress...

I must say, his stats are damn good and as soon as I heard about the Lovren fall out he immediately popped into my head!

I wonder will a bigger team come in for him.during the summer

Well worth a look.

I see that Keita from Salzburg got a rating upgrade to 87 today which is fine, but Duje Caleta-Car definitely deserves a rise also, to 85. I hope this won't be missed by SM...

I see that Keita from Salzburg got a rating upgrade to 87 today which is fine, but Duje Caleta-Car definitely deserves a rise also, to 85. I hope this won't be missed by SM...

they are really slow with updates so Keita was just the first to get done I reckon.

DCC will get that rise over next few days. (He said, hopefully).

Another player worth picking up is Mauricio Lemos.

A Uruguayan CB who joined Rubin on loan from Defensor sporting but didn't get a chance. (Rubin signed him permanently in jan 2016) Came back and went on loan to Las Palmas (option to buy) and has been brilliant in their resurgence over the last few months. Getting in the la liga TOTW too along the way.

The Uruguayan expert on here said he was one to keep an eye on a few years back. He said he reminded him of Godin iirc.

Should get a decent rise and a permanent move to la liga soon.

I've had this in a couple of gameworld and what has worked for me is to change their transfer status and then relist them for transfer. I don't know if it was coincidence but I got bids almost instantaneously. It also seems to happen at set times, judging by my club messages it's about 9am/11.30am/2pm

I'm sorry I can't be any more help but it's useless contacting SM with stuff like this as they don't care or don't know!

Yeah ta for reply, tried re-listings but no change. My GW gets bids around Lunch/ early afternoon.

Well worth a look.

Totally agee about DCc but in similar situations Brabec, Frydek, Mackay-Steven, Patrik Roberts & Badibanga are just a few that come to mind where they miss them altogether after I thought they might do them "next day".  Atb socca happy

Genuinely disgusting that Kovalenko only got a +1

Another goal, assist and won the pen too.

Brilliant.

Ya, but Matheus was absolutely shocking in Kovalenko's goal and in anither one.

The refs in both legs robbed Braga, big time.

We never really stood a chance.

They robbed us at least 2 pens in critical times in the tie, Shakhtar could make the fouls they wanted and almost never get booked, while the refs gave them fouls for nothing.

Plus, they were incredibly lucky.

PS: Añor should get a big rise, much more so than Fornals.

Unlike Añor, Fornals doesn't start for Málaga.