SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

Coric only got a +1  :(

When I read these lists of predictions, I always think fabulous! Then I remember SM (So Mean) are doing the ratings not us :(

I know mate. Can't believe it.

Think I'm going to call it a day once the big leagues are reviewed. Get no joy out of this with so many undeserved and underrated ratings.

Kovalenko and Coric +1s are micktakes.

I think I can say I've had about 9 (complete misses) & 10 +1's when they definitely should have been higher.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By day he is a simple man, doing simple things but every now and then a hero is needed to stand up for the players who consistently rack up big minutes and don't rise. This thread is for the player

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players Gentlemen it is with a heavy heart that I am through with SM - there are several reasons, i will not bore you with any of them. It's

Pretty happy that this thread wasn't deleted!  SW's inconsistency is starting to feel nauseating. With more than 1000 minutes of game time this season (4 goals and 1 assist), Solanke gets a measly

Regarding so many of these 'nags' from the last month, surely just wait until the seasons are over?

Caleta Car

Dembele

This thread has potential but now it just seems a screaming match for the bleeding obvious that will happen......and always happened. Top clubs will all get reviewed when seasons are complete and clubs final standings are dealt with. 

Look at Borja Baston - i was laughing at those who demanded he should be 88/89 - only scored 1 in 11 since mid February. 

And its more than likely they wont get as high as you expect either - many of these players have only just 'broke out' this season

My 2 cents on ratings anyway

Dembele 85

Caleta Car 84

Christiansen 86

Spare a thought for all the players from 2nd tier leagues who have had no review since September...just waiting on them to secure promotion :-)

lots of bargains out there

Look at Borja Baston - i was laughing at those who demanded he should be 88/89 - only scored 1 in 11 since mid February. 

And its more than likely they wont get as high as you expect either - many of these players have only just 'broke out' this season

He should've been rated a little bit higher by now, he had a amazing season last year (and good one before that), and he continued this year in La Liga, he should be rated 88 by the end of the season.

JMH this thread was started 2 years ago in the hope SM did something about the inconsistency of ratings. That was the point.

The thread exists because of said inconsistencies. An example being Renato Sanches getting two rises in a month where someone like Dembele has performed far better and is still 80 - things like this.

Our little community likes to moam about unfair ratings. We cant do much about them, so we moan with one another and then rejoice when those being nagged get fair changes :)

JMH this thread was started 2 years ago in the hope SM did something about the inconsistency of ratings. That was the point.

The thread exists because of said inconsistencies. An example being Renato Sanches getting two rises in a month where someone like Dembele has performed far better and is still 80 - things like this.

Our little community likes to moam about unfair ratings. We cant do much about them, so we moan with one another and then rejoice when those being nagged get fair changes :)

To be fair, Sanches performed in the Champions League, not only domestic, and of course, its a Benfica player, so he'll be a little bit more hyped. But i do understand your point and agree with you.

No Top European league player should be getting early reviews , but they do it and Renato rising twice means nothing (if) he deserves it going their system and he deserves to get another rating increase in Portugal review and no I never missed your point.

Renato Sanches > Dembele

"where someone like Dembele has performed far better and is still 80 - things like this."

IMO, sorry, but thats a bit of an embarrasing statement

I worry that to many judgements are made on some loose stats rather than in depth analysis of these players.

Renato Sanches has been immense in turning Benfica around into a pretty much title winning side, thrown in by coach Rui Vitoria in a desperate attempt to reverse the sides dismal campaign (losing twice to rivals Sporting) - and a Champions League contender. His displays have been eye opening for a 18/19 year old. He is one of the most complete young midfielders out there. 

Dele Alli is in the same bracket - he has had multiple rises but they were needed far far more based on his achievements.

Dembele, well, dragged Rennes up the table thats about it. Yes he got a nice record of 10 goals for a breakout youth player, but those efforts are dwarfed by some of the players used in comparision. Ive read mixed reviews on him from analysts and media alike - yes he has shone but there has been some scathing reports on his bad days - and they have been very bad.

We can put Marcus Rashford in this predicament too, 78 rated.

Ultimately, its not an arguement against it, he (Dembele) will rise handsomely -  but as S04 is also commenting - some players HAVE to break the rule and get more than one instance of a rating change in a short space of time - mirroring there meteoric rise in the world game.

Renato sanches is immense I wouldn't say he's the reason for Benfica being top I don't think you meant it like that like but anyway the competition in Portugal is as bad as the Dutch and only more technical than the Scottish league in terms of standard. My point being Dembele has done more for Rennes in a MUCH tougher league and should be rated accordingly 87 (Which he wont) than Renato has. I also think people look at where he plays compared to Renato where Renato plays in one of the more difficult positions and does great but you can't discredit Dembele 12 goals 5 assists and some stunners and a Fk a header a pen plus those assists and where he plays at his age he is also one of the most complete players. 

I think we know Renato will likely be a top player and there's questions still on Dembele (as he as said) has had 3 or 4 shockers but you should again rate him accordingly for this season and if he falters so be it drop him.

although players now can be "criminally underated" like in this thread,

I do notice SM is pushing up/manipulating the values of these players.

eg Kelenechi might still be 82 but £6M, Dembele 80 but £5M. these rated players are now high value but lower rated, if they fufill potential they go up later.

just noticing SM doing something deliberate here.

Janssen was 85 £3M but after 20 goals in Erevidse went to £4M(stayed same rating)

Sane 86 was £8M up until recently when linked to top european clubs and German national coach saying he would use him- NOW £16M

although players now can be "criminally underated" like in this thread,

I do notice SM is pushing up/manipulating the values of these players.

eg Kelenechi might still be 82 but £6M, Dembele 80 but £5M. these rated players are now high value but lower rated, if they fufill potential they go up later.

just noticing SM doing something deliberate here.

Janssen was 85 £3M but after 20 goals in Erevidse went to £4M(stayed same rating)

Sane 86 was £8M up until recently when linked to top european clubs and German national coach saying he would use him- NOW £16M

Ahhh well done Igos2 I'm glad someone else has seen this as well. Other examples:-

Lukaku 24M to 28M 16.7% increase

Mere 2.4M to 3M 25% increase

Elvedi (the NDF Star!) 2M to 2.2M 10% increase

All risers & many others including even Emre Can 14M to 16M & he's been injured for last few weeks, but is still due a rise.

What have they all in common? They are scouters targets to increase their squad values & of course SM can anticipate this & ruin or reduce these profitabilities before many buy them. This is the latest in a long line of SM measures to reduce the difference in monetary terms of keen, shrewd managers & protect average & poor managers yet again.

Many "very good managers" & "Popular Forumites" have already left or like me drastically reduced their number of teams because of this never ending story

B.Kaputska: +1 I guess their ratings system HAS changed generally before if a young player such as Kaputska or Kovalenko who are playing in the league and doing well at the biggest club or one of the top clubs went to 85 if they were rated 82-83 and had been capped Internationally (unless) they never counted friendlies. Regardless Kovalenko is terribly underrated so is Kaputska but not as much as Kov.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...