SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

I'm not sure what SW are playing at lately but there are countless examples of there lazy half arsed slack approach when it comes to updating players ratings. Prime examples of players who should of been upgraded as follows (in some cases over a year):

WALTER, Rémi - 75 - Should be 80+

DOLEZAL, Jan - 73 - Should be 78+

LERMA, Jefferson - 75 - Should be 79-80

OBY, Olav - 70 - Should be 75

JASAUI, Khader - 70 - Should be 75-76

REQUENA, Pedro - 73 - Should be 80

So many players in the same situation its frustrating beyond bloody belief!

SW i,ll bloody update the players free of charge, be happy to do it. I mean how bloody hard is it to compile the votes/real performances/ratings within team and league and then upgrade/downgrade a player? in most cases a decision could be made within minutes. BLAH!

Anyway absolutely love the thread and thanks for the suggestions.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By day he is a simple man, doing simple things but every now and then a hero is needed to stand up for the players who consistently rack up big minutes and don't rise. This thread is for the player

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players Gentlemen it is with a heavy heart that I am through with SM - there are several reasons, i will not bore you with any of them. It's

Pretty happy that this thread wasn't deleted!  SW's inconsistency is starting to feel nauseating. With more than 1000 minutes of game time this season (4 goals and 1 assist), Solanke gets a measly

Ok - heres a few that could do with rises..

Stefan Bell, Mainz CB. Played so many minutes last season and got a measly +1.. should be 87 easily.

Manuel Nolito of Celta Vigo - Celtas best player and definitely worthy of an 89.

Jonathan Schmid, Freiburg winger/full back. Defo should be 88.

Predrag Rajkovic, Crvena Zvezda (Red Star to those old enough) GK who is first choice now and yet to let in a goal this season. +5 to 83 would do.

Kevin Wimmer, the best CB in Buli 2. Played fantastic in Kolns first two games and is a member of the Austrian NT now too. he shoud really be 85/86 now.

Kaan Ayhan - will rise throughout the season but 84/85 wouldnt be unfair at he moment.

Marc-Oliver Kempf, now a starter for Freiburg and a +4/5 to 83 would be fair. Germany u19 Euro shiz too. Actually all the German lads, Brandt, Stendera, Stark, Mukhtar, Selke etc should have got a little rise for that.

Sascha Horvath and Louis schaub +3 and +2 respectively.

Richmond Boakye.. should have risen at Elche, bu got F ALL.

Luciano Acosta - no rise yet but needs a +4 for past efforts.

Anyone else got any BURNING RISERS that need to be added?

None of these will get done anytime soon i'd imagine, with SM being mega busy at the moment working on single player and that sort of thing, oh and a sort of reverse supernag.. drop Philipp Max to 77 yeah?

Ok - heres a few that could do with rises..

Stefan Bell' date=' Mainz CB. Played so many minutes last season and got a measly +1.. should be 87 easily.

Manuel Nolito of Celta Vigo - Celtas best player and definitely worthy of an 89.

Jonathan Schmid, Freiburg winger/full back. Defo should be 88.

Predrag Rajkovic, Crvena Zvezda (Red Star to those old enough) GK who is first choice now and yet to let in a goal this season. +5 to 83 would do.

Kevin Wimmer, the best CB in Buli 2. Played fantastic in Kolns first two games and is a member of the Austrian NT now too. he shoud really be 85/86 now.

Kaan Ayhan - will rise throughout the season but 84/85 wouldnt be unfair at he moment.

Marc-Oliver Kempf, now a starter for Freiburg and a +4/5 to 83 would be fair. Germany u19 Euro shiz too. Actually all the German lads, Brandt, Stendera, Stark, Mukhtar, Selke etc should have got a little rise for that.

Sascha Horvath and Louis schaub +3 and +2 respectively.

Richmond Boakye.. should have risen at Elche, bu got F ALL.

Luciano Acosta - no rise yet but needs a +4 for past efforts.

Anyone else got any BURNING RISERS that need to be added?

None of these will get done anytime soon i'd imagine, with SM being mega busy at the moment working on single player and that sort of thing, oh and a sort of reverse supernag.. drop Philipp Max to 77 yeah?[/quote']

These ones deserve big rises:

Yordan Hristov

Pascal Gregor

Rodríguez (Chivas GK)

Aaron Wheeler

Takuya Iwanami

Michal Maslowski

Niko Giesselmann probably deserves a significant rating boost, as well. :o

STILL waiting on BENALI and GIESSELMAN eating my wages up for ages now.

Same here, and Pascal Gregor too. But the two you mentioned are developing concerns about lack of opportunities in first team, and of course they are, i'm not playing them until they rise to 83 like they should've by now. With my luck they even will review them with a +2 to 80, that wouldn't surprise me.

And while that didn't happened, Stefan Velkov rose 3 times, while playing in (and not playing) for Bulgarian League.

Well done SW, you've done it, you manage to win the prize for the worst database ever!

In terms of big risers.....

I think this chap from Colo Colo has been mentioned on this thread before (Juan DELGADO) but a closer look at his performance from the past year is quite startling.

Last season he racked up 1254 mins of game time, scoring 3 goals (not sure how many assists)

This season thus far 438 mins, scored 4 goals and also has played twice for Chile and scored in his second game for them.

Currently rated 77 he's obviously due a massive raise. All things considered i believe he should go up to anywhere from 83-85. But of course i'm sure we will get a +2 in about 3 months and then no other changes until years later :(

Ok perhaps you guys can clarify how things actually work in regards to SM/SW and the ratings of players.

When i first joined i remember that there would be a notification about which leagues were coming up for review, i cant remember whether that appeared on SW or directly through SM?.

Are they separate entities or run by the same people and have SW always been in control of player ratings?

I remember a time when they were so on top of things, you used to have to snap players up so quickly as they were constantly being upgraded. So frustrating how things have been for the past year or so.

Does anyone else feel they have become very slack of late or am i doing them a disservice some how? Certainly feels that way to me but i'd be interested to know how other people feel about it.

Cheers muchly.

Ok perhaps you guys can clarify how things actually work in regards to SM/SW and the ratings of players.

When i first joined i remember that there would be a notification about which leagues were coming up for review' date=' i cant remember whether that appeared on SW or directly through SM?.

Are they separate entities or run by the same people and have SW always been in control of player ratings?

I remember a time when they were so on top of things, you used to have to snap players up so quickly as they were constantly being upgraded. So frustrating how things have been for the past year or so.

Does anyone else feel they have become very slack of late or am i doing them a disservice some how? Certainly feels that way to me but i'd be interested to know how other people feel about it.

Cheers muchly.[/quote']

Back in the day (says the old man) They did do it league by league so you got a little heads up (a few days usually) as to what was coming, then you could scout that league and get to it. I am fond of the regularity of the old system in a way, and im not saying this one is better, just a different evil. you dont get players missing rises for their league not being reveiwed often so in principal better idea, as well as not a free-for-all the days before a league, rather rewards scouting as you never know when the review is/its all the time. however the pro is the same con. becasue of the lack of regular reviews and scouring every team in the league systematically, players (that this thread represents) fall through the cracks badly, and its happening more and more.

When i first joined i remember that there would be a notification about which leagues were coming up for review' date=' i cant remember whether that appeared on SW or directly through SM?.

Cheers muchly.[/quote']

Spot on mate. I feel exactly the same. The most frustrating thing for me is the lack of response from SM. Even if they did reply it would just be along the lines of "The ratings are controlled by SW members". This is absolute rubbish as your not telling me that soccer wiki members have not been voting on players like Benali. This thread could run and run with soccer manager "CUSTOMERS - :eek:" all saying the same, but I don't think things will ever improve. A great game has been ruined, but its ok as long as the bosses of soccer manager are making plenty of money. :mad::mad:

Well done SW' date=' you've done it, you manage to win the prize for the worst database ever![/quote']

There's a player on SM who is rated 88 yet retired in real life back in 2009 :rolleyes:

So not once in 5 years have they managed to look at this player. God knows what the accuracy of the rest of his team or league is like. Yet daily more and more players are added to a database that they simply cannot handle.

There's a player on SM who is rated 88 yet retired in real life back in 2009 :rolleyes:

So not once in 5 years have they managed to look at this player. God knows what the accuracy of the rest of his team or league is like. Yet daily more and more players are added to a database that they simply cannot handle.

who's that?

the player made his retirement decision without informing SM.

he should have done it if he was really interested in his game career

Ok back to the Criminally Underrated - Toni Silva needs your help.

Currently rated 75, he has racked up 417 Minutes for CSKA Sofia this season, scoring 2 Goals. Last season he played 763 Mins, scoring 3 Goals.

Surely must be 79/80 at this point?

I also posted about this guy on another thread and i know iv seen him mentioned here before but Juan DELGADO (77) from Colo Colo needs a bloody increase asap.

Jong-Hwan BAEK of Sangju Sangmu. Rated 76 (+1 in Sept 2011). 6000 minutes in the Korean top flight since that date and no change. The teams top player is 85. This guy should get a +8!!

http://int.soccerway.com/players/jong-hwan-back/27088/

I feel your frustration mate. Shocking since Soccer Wiki have taken over the database. A few months ago i even joined soccer wiki with the mind set of "Stop winging and try to influence the database in a postitive way". Upon registering i tried to add some players but was told my rep was not high enough - :eek: YOU CANT MAKE IT UP, brilliant system lads - :eek:

Hey - SuperNag. I really appreciate your efforts on this thread with trying to make things happen, but i think you should change the name of the thread to

"Criminally Shocking Database".

Oh well, I've only waited 2 / 3 years for some of the changes, whats another 3 years to wait. ;)

The whole Aussie league is a laugh. In the time since Marcos Flores' last rating change he has been able to become the best player in the league, move to China, return to Australia and is up to his third club since his return. Is 78. Should be 82+.

Pedj Bojic has managed to become the best RB in the league yet still rated 78. Dont know when his was last looked at. In that time it should have gone up to 82 and then dropped to 81.

Teeboy Kamara played ONE WHOLE GAME for Adelaide. Somehow kept getting rises even over a year after he had played. Got up to 79. Yes better than Flores. Has since retired and got that on soccerwiki.

The whole Aussie league is a laugh. In the time since Marcos Flores' last rating change he has been able to become the best player in the league' date=' move to China, return to Australia and is up to his third club since his return. Is 78. Should be 82+.

Pedj Bojic has managed to become the best RB in the league yet still rated 78. Dont know when his was last looked at. In that time it should have gone up to 82 and then dropped to 81.

Teeboy Kamara played ONE WHOLE GAME for Adelaide. Somehow kept getting rises even over a year after he had played. Got up to 79. Yes better than Flores. Has since retired and got that on soccerwiki.[/quote']

The whole data base is a laugh Kop star. It used to be a top game but has been ruined. Don't worry, I'm sure Soccer Manager and Soccer Wiki are writing a response to all the disgruntled customers explaining how things will improve as i speak.:rolleyes: