SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

Iv just emailed SW to enquire if they have any open positions for the running/maintenance of there website.

I doubt i,ll get a response but i would be more than bloody happy to help them review leagues/players more efficiently. I waste enough of my time researching players as it is.

ah....

"Hi,

Thank you for your email.

Please do not reply to this automatically generated email.

We will only respond to business enquiries and aim to get back to you within the next 10 working days.

Regards,

Soccer Wiki"

Hmmmm don't think i'm the kinda business their interested in.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By day he is a simple man, doing simple things but every now and then a hero is needed to stand up for the players who consistently rack up big minutes and don't rise. This thread is for the player

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players Gentlemen it is with a heavy heart that I am through with SM - there are several reasons, i will not bore you with any of them. It's

Pretty happy that this thread wasn't deleted!  SW's inconsistency is starting to feel nauseating. With more than 1000 minutes of game time this season (4 goals and 1 assist), Solanke gets a measly

There's a player on SM who is rated 88 yet retired in real life back in 2009 :rolleyes:

So not once in 5 years have they managed to look at this player. God knows what the accuracy of the rest of his team or league is like. Yet daily more and more players are added to a database that they simply cannot handle.

...and now he's retiring!

superbad_31_wenn1517248.jpg

Hey guys! I'm Fat Jonah Hill.. i've been following this thread for some time now, and what gives??? No rise for my main man NIKO GIESSELMANN?? You guys are RATINGS RACIST over at Soccerwiki!! Give that man a +6!! Peace out, homes.

justin-bieber-473.jpg

Hi guys, buy my new album.. i don't no anything about soccer lol

normal_pastor_20rob.jpg

Afternoon my sons. I am Father Giesselmann, and also Niko's father, lol, isn't that funny? Anyway I might not be famous but I am a proud parent, and whenever I log into soccermanager and see my son still hasn't risen (like gods son did all those years ago lol) it really upsets me and his mother too, Mrs Giesselmann, she is beside herself, in our u84 GW she still plays him LB though and says one day it will be worth it when Niko is an 84 but the day still hasn't come yet. Think of all the wages being ate up waiting for him to rise Soccerwiki. Give him a rise. Amen. In the name of the father.. thats me lol, the name of the son, my son lol, and the holy spirit, thats SM lol, Amen.

jonah_hill_764694.jpg

Wagwan Bredbins!! It's Skinny Jonah Hill here, what's the deal with no rise for Niko Giesselmann? It's bordering on a hate crime now for gods sake! Do you hate him? No rise pretty much means you hate the guy right? Why? Cos he isn't a hype machine like one of those super cool German youths.. oh hang on.. he is a German youth! GIEV HIM RISEEEEE!!!!

Hahahaha that's brilliant!

P.S. The retiring of the Goalkeeper was actually processed by the SW community, when i saw the post by 87+ i went to edit his page but someone had already beat me too it. So it that regard i suppose we have to share some of the blame that no one attempted to edit his page sooner.

So sadly the system still does not work when it comes to the actual rating changes of players.

BG_Rocco%20Siffredi_30-10_02.jpg

Hi there. I'm Rocco. As SM-addict, I know the pain you feel right now and this situation starts to annoy me too. Just as people don't need a qualification to tell that i'm the best performer in my industry, so they don't need to be qualified to say that this soccerwiki system is mixed up. Would you mind rising Giesselmann or do you want to get banged????

Hahahaha that's brilliant!

P.S. The retiring of the Goalkeeper was actually processed by the SW community' date=' when i saw the post by 87+ i went to edit his page but someone had already beat me too it. So it that regard i suppose we have to share some of the blame that no one attempted to edit his page sooner.

So sadly the system still does not work when it comes to the actual rating changes of players.[/quote']

Sorry but I don't accept any blame as I don't see why I should have to help keep their database up to date so they can make money from it. They are running a business not a charity, yet they draw people in to do their leg work by referring to it as community driven.

They even have scout leader boards to massage the ego's of their minions so as to help keep them coming back for more.

Its a shame people go on SW at all.

I'm just stating that the way the current system works, even if it is ridiculous, the SW community also missed the opportunity to retire the Goalkeeper alot sooner.

As you can see from previous posts i'm hardly SW's biggest fan and i'm as frustrated as anyone by the half arsed way the rating system has been working of late.

Hahahaha Rocco and his mega schlong will surely bring about some changes for the good.

I'm just stating that the way the current system works' date=' even if it is ridiculous, the SW community also missed the opportunity to retire the Goalkeeper alot sooner.

As you can see from previous posts i'm hardly SW's biggest fan and i'm as frustrated as anyone by the half arsed way the rating system has been working of late.

Hahahaha Rocco and his mega schlong will surely bring about some changes for the good.[/quote']

Sorry I wasn't having a go at you :)

As you might have guessed I don't like SW ;)

TBF the Cordoba oversight was over 5 years which pre-dates SW. However one of the reasons SW was brought in was to stop things like this happening. This happened to an 88 lets remember not a 78 :eek::rolleyes:

They are watching us... the system works!!!!

Is that so? :P

Then SW, please give hefty rises to Pascal Gregor, Acosta (Boca), Yordan Hristov, Benali, Rodríguez (Chivas GK), Jong-Hwan-Baek (Sangju Sangmu), Michal Maslowski, de Amores and Giesselmann! :o

Is that so? :P

Then SW' date=' please give hefty rises to Pascal Gregor, Acosta (Boca), Yordan Hristov, Benali, Rodríguez (Chivas GK), Jong-Hwan-Baek (Sangju Sangmu), Michal Maslowski, de Amores and Giesselmann! :o[/quote']

Now lets get them on the A-League :P;):D

Breaking News........some what surprisingly, none of the players from this thread have received an upgrade today.

However young gun polish star Dawid KOWNACKI has received +1 now taking his rating to 79. I mean if they are going to upgrade him then surely they should of put him to a minimum of 80, god only knows how long before they get round to him again.

Bumcheese.

Breaking News........some what surprisingly' date=' none of the players from this thread have received an upgrade today.

However young gun polish star Dawid KOWNACKI has received +1 now taking his rating to 79. I mean if they are going to upgrade him then surely they should of put him to a minimum of 80, god only knows how long before they get round to him again.

Bumcheese.[/quote']

Its just stupid, with many players with a need of a real ratings review, they spend their time doing pathetic and useless reviews on youngsters that play in Botswana or whatever.

What the hell has happened that made this so slow? Back in the day there used to just be the review calender which you could prepare to accordingly and now it's just this random crap where they let a ton of players fly under the radar for weeks and months, awful system this game is going so far backwards it's frightening.

Riferimento: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

Hi to everybody!!!!

I would like to add these player that need a revalutation:

Hernan GRANA 83 Boca Juniors last rev. July 2011. In the last two years 6000 minutes 67 games played from the start, I hope will be rise to 85/86

Daniel PAVLOVIC 80 Grasshopper last rev. Feb 2011.

From 2011 75 games played from the start, he is one of the best player of the team, I hope i Will be rise to 84/86

Riccardo MANIERO 78 Pescara, last rev. June 2010.

He's the Captain of Pescara and last year score 13 goals in 36 caps.

He will be rise to 83

Leandro BENEGAS 77 Union La Calera, last rev. 30 april 2013

He score 16 goals IN 35 caps from September 2013, He need to rise to 82

Milan DJURIĆ 77 Jagodina, last rev. September 2012

58 caps, 9 goals, more than 4000 minutes

ASAMOAH Samuel 75 Kas Eupen never rev. 72 caps and 7 goals in Second Division. I hope he will be rev. to 79/80

Nemanja ANTONOV 72 OFK Beograd and Serbia Under 19 never rev.

last year 16 caps and this year 5 caps from the start, has to become 80.

Please help me to understand what SM are waiting for do a rev. to these players!!! :eek::confused::eek::confused:

Right, anyone who doesn't have a soccerwiki account, create one now and start voting on these player ratings on this thread. That is what the soccerwiki is for. I sincerely doubt that SM have a massive team of people dedicated to rating adjustments, so that is why they set the wiki up. It's up to us.

Personally, I reviewed the Japanese league a while back, I voted each and every rise on the soccerwiki, and so far, about 50% of them have had their rating changed, and with the vast majority, I got the rating change spot on or within 1! Take a look for yourself:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=169069

(It is a shame I didn't do the fallers too, but I'm selfish and want to make piles of cash in a competitive league.)

I think the system of the soccerwiki can work, but it needs to be controlled and designed to stop kids voting Neymar up to 99 because they have him in their squad in a league with no other managers. Therefore, I would suggest you don't simple vote all players in your own squad +5. Soccerwiki does work using account reputations. The higher your reputation, the more likely your vote will be trusted. So if you vote a rating up and you get it correct when it is reviewed, you should get reputation for that.

If you want to get some rep point for your new account, go into the Database > Vote > Player Images section and thumbs up to all new photos that you think are better and thumbs down to those that you think are worse. This can earn you some rep points if your vote is "correct". Then you can add new players (one at a time). Thus, you can get more rep points by voting on new players too, just look to see if they have at least 300 minutes of playing time on soccerway or some site like that and then vote yes.

Now, everyone, go and vote for all the players on this thread and see if we can't help SM sort it out.

If your vote gets accepted, you should get reputation points for that. May be it just needs more people voting on those players. One person's vote isn't enough to change a rating. I'm guessing that it takes a certain number of votes to get SM to look at that player.

Would be really good if someone from SM could please tell us actually how they want the system to work and how we can help, as there are some many good scouts on these forums sharing their risers, I'm sure SM could get their ratings almost automated!

May be we should experiment, chose an obscure player that we all vote for right now to get a +1. See how many people we can get to vote on it and then see if the rating changes?

If your vote gets accepted' date=' you should get reputation points for that. May be it just needs more people voting on those players. One person's vote isn't enough to change a rating. I'm guessing that it takes a certain number of votes to get SM to look at that player.

Would be really good if someone from SM could please tell us actually how they want the system to work and how we can help, as there are some many good scouts on these forums sharing their risers, I'm sure SM could get their ratings almost automated!

May be we should experiment, chose an obscure player that we all vote for right now to get a +1. See how many people we can get to vote on it and then see if the rating changes?[/quote']

Yeah thats the problem. Ive got the rep and was even given a 'moderator' status or soemthing like that because someone noticed how often I was doing the Aussie club changes.

SM telling us how they want it to work would help.

I dont think thats right. Pick a player that hasnt been rated for a while and DESERVES a rating increase. Lets all pick a player look at his stats and judge what rating we think he deserves for it (whether its a riser or dropper) and put in that. See if that player then gets a change.

If its the case of how that works how does it stop a bunch of people colluting to get a certain player of theirs given a big rise?

I agree with being pro-active regarding SW, even if the system is majorly flawed(sadly it's all we have to work with at the moment). I vote all players i believe deserve a rise/decrease and leave posts etc. Regarding building your rep points that can be very time consuming and sometimes bloody difficult. Certainly when you try and add legitimate players the majority of them are rejected.

The system is also ridiculously slow, i edited Jordan Allan's club details, putting him as a Wolves player, this was submitted on the 9th and the voting had ended by the 10th. The status is currently set at "unknown" and whilst it remains like this i'm unable to submit any new players.

Although as you say there are easier ways of increasing your rep points, voting on certainties like players who have gone out on loan or been transferred, but alot of the time your not sure what will be voted yes or no (even if you know the correct information), and if i'm correct you lose points if you vote against the majority decision.

For a while i also believed that they may be overlooking player's because not enough people had voted on them, but then just take a look at the players who have been updated recently...

Semih Elyakim playing for Hapoel Ra'anana in the Israeli League received +2 recently. Now surely there has not been a barrage of people voting on his SW account compared to the countless of players who are constantly mentioned on this thread? It's even weirder when you look at his profile on soccerway, apparently he has played around 200 mins in the league in the past 2 years. WHY THE HELL IS HE GETTING INCREASED AT ALL?

There are countless other examples like this, its like there just picking names at random.

I really can't fathom how they operate over at SW, and the fact they don't communicate with us and we have no way of contacting them makes it even more infuriating.

Ive had a ticket for Alex Gersbach, who made his FFA Cup debut for Sydney FC a few weeks ago. That ticket was still waiting. I submitted a ticket for Cameron Burgess to get added to Fulham on 7 September. Thats still 'unknown'

The example of Elyakim is a bad one. Nothing though beats Teeboy Kamara getting continual rises to 79 despite not playing for a few years simply on the basis that he was added at 17 years old over Pedj Bojic still being 78 and being a regular player for Central Coast Mariners and Sydney FC for a number of seasons.