SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

New Dawn Fades - Very sorry to hear of your leaving, i haven't been on here long but the thread you created here is by far my favorite. Hope you decide to return soon and i wish you all the best. :)

Still nothing on Burgess :confused:

Can we actually get some of the SM people looking at this thread.

If you look at there twitter feed there appears not to have been any activity since last July, also their facebook, i'm not to savvy on there but it also appears to be well over a year since there has been any input of any kind.

It's like they have just stopped doing anything at all. Burgess must be stuck in some hellish limbo having to listen to an incoherent rant from Felix Magath while he rubs cheese on his sore ankle.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By day he is a simple man, doing simple things but every now and then a hero is needed to stand up for the players who consistently rack up big minutes and don't rise. This thread is for the player

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players Gentlemen it is with a heavy heart that I am through with SM - there are several reasons, i will not bore you with any of them. It's

Pretty happy that this thread wasn't deleted!  SW's inconsistency is starting to feel nauseating. With more than 1000 minutes of game time this season (4 goals and 1 assist), Solanke gets a measly

Still nothing on Burgess :confused:

Can we actually get some of the SM people looking at this thread.

I sent an email to Soccer Manager last week highlighting all these points about what a joke it's become. Granted it was the business address email but that is the only way to get in touch with them, anyway you wont be surprised to hear that i have not heard anything back.

Very sad, :(

I tried making this thread as well: http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=171088

Its all a joke. Seems like everything has been neglected so they get to do the single player

Good work sir.

I guess the only way we can attempt to make SM notice this or at least make it harder for them to ignore, is to keep bringing this up on the forums.

I,ll be on your thread shortly with more complaints/suggestions :)

As a tribute to NDF and this thread i suggest we campaign for Remi Walters long awaited and well deserved rise.

Still stuck on 75 after 28 games last year with 17 as a starter and 4 games this year with 2 as a starter.

Obviously no personal interest in the player from myself, just the injustice of it :P

As a tribute to NDF and this thread i suggest we campaign for Remi Walters long awaited and well deserved rise.

Still stuck on 75 after 28 games last year with 17 as a starter and 4 games this year with 2 as a starter.

Obviously no personal interest in the player from myself' date=' just the injustice of it :P[/quote']

Good shout mate, but I can't even find him on the DB. :confused:

Good shout mate' date=' but I can't even find him on the DB. :confused:[/quote']

I put Walters instead of Walter, must of had the great Stoke legend that is John Walters on the brain :P

http://www.soccerwiki.org/player.php?pid=68351

Yeah poor Remi has been waiting a lifetime. I think iv paid him around 800k in wages since i signed him for around for 470k, so likely to end up making a loss on the little french git (unless they raise him to at least 80 and sharpish). That's assuming they actually increase him at some point which is no guarantee at the moment.

Cameron Burgess is finally added!

Now for Alex Gersbach!

Yeah they also added my change. So it looks as though our complaining actually sparked abit of progress, if you notice they added about 30 new players to the database and there appears to be alot more activity in player rating changes.

Hopefully this will continue...

Yeah they also added my change. So it looks as though our complaining actually sparked abit of progress' date=' if you notice they added about 30 new players to the database and there appears to be [b']alot more activity in player rating changes[/b].

Hopefully this will continue...

Not from what i've seen.

From what ive seen from the player database section checking it every day for years. The last few months have been painfully slow for anything much to happen especially for players rated mid 80's and higher.

My GW 87+ revolves around managers finding players rated 80 or less and selling at 87 or above. There are 20 teams with 1859 players between them at the moment. Sure some of these players arn't due a rise yet and are just potential snapped up before someone else gets them but I would say more than half and thats a conservative estimate could warrant a rise yet there has been little action in players rising from low rated 80's to mid 80's for a few months now.

I expect things will pick up a little soon now that the bigger European leagues in real life are under way and have got a few games in the bag but what was the reason they decided to take a summer holiday on ratings for several months? Its not like they where any where near up to date! There where (and still is) clubs from European nations that needed looking at from last seasons efforts and that's before anyone even mentions the fact that some leagues in the world like the "america" leagues (excluding Argentina and Brazil) have barely been touched since SW was introduced. I stopped scouting in some of these lesser leagues from around the world as it became clear SW/SM wasn't concerned about keeping these up to date anymore.

I'd be wary of praising them as it would be easy for them to come on a thread like this see what few players someone is complaining about then do something about them just to pacify and give the appearance of progress even though things haven't actually changed.

Such a blatant plug' date=' do you not have any shame? :P[/font']

Wasn't intended as one, and if it was I certainly wouldn't be shy in saying so. I have no qualms about going on a random thread to advertise my GW's if needed. This thread isn't random to my enjoyment of SM though.

Besides if I was advertising 87+ it would also be in my sig :)

Wasn't intended as one' date=' and if it was I certainly wouldn't be shy in saying so. I have no qualms about going on a random thread to advertise my GW's if needed. This thread isn't random to my enjoyment of SM though.

Besides if I was advertising 87+ it would also be in my sig :)[/quote']

I was only messing mate, any publicity is good publicity, whether it is inadvertent or intentional.

I'd be wary of praising them as it would be easy for them to come on a thread like this see what few players someone is complaining about then do something about them just to pacify and give the appearance of progress even though things haven't actually changed.

No i agree certainly, just trying to be fair and from my view point there was certainly much more progress yesterday than in recent weeks, but of course its just a tiny drop in the ocean considering how much work needs doing.

I added Emmanuel BOATENG a few days ago and it was immediately rejected. He plays for Rio Ave and scored a goal for them early in the season.

Emmanuel BOATENG has 298 Portuguese Premier league minutes, 65 minutes in the cup and 241 in the Europa League. Total minutes this season = 604 minutes

http://int.soccerway.com/players/emmanuel-okyere-boateng/353107/

I noticed today, SW has new players up. Looked at one at random.

Mauro ESTOL has 8 Uruguayan minutes:

http://int.soccerway.com/players/mauro-nahuel-estol-rodriguez/355817/

How come a guy with 8 minutes gets to be on the database and a guy with over 600 does not.

Same for Joon-ho SON, who I added a while back, he had over 600 minutes then and it got rejected from the SW, he now has 1500 minutes for Pohang Steelers. I'm not going to try and add him again.

I added Emmanuel BOATENG a few days ago and it was immediately rejected. He plays for Rio Ave and scored a goal for them early in the season.

Emmanuel BOATENG has 298 Portuguese Premier league minutes' date=' 65 minutes in the cup and 241 in the Europa League. Total minutes this season = [b']604 minutes[/b]

http://int.soccerway.com/players/emmanuel-okyere-boateng/353107/

I noticed today, SW has new players up. Looked at one at random.

Mauro ESTOL has 8 Uruguayan minutes:

http://int.soccerway.com/players/mauro-nahuel-estol-rodriguez/355817/

How come a guy with 8 minutes gets to be on the database and a guy with over 600 does not.

Same for Joon-ho SON, who I added a while back, he had over 600 minutes then and it got rejected from the SW, he now has 1500 minutes for Pohang Steelers. I'm not going to try and add him again.

Have a word with JMH, he's always been very helpful to me.

I had the same issue with a player i tried to add getting rejected even though they had 9 games with 7 starts and 2 goals. JMH added the player onto the database for me when i brought the issue up.

It's just a bit disappointing or may be pointless trying to help SW. I think they're trying to get the Iranian Skoda conference league updated before any major European leagues. The database grows so quickly it's going to be impossible to keep up to date with ratings.

Back to the main subject:

Rubén MIÑO

3000 minutes last season for Mallorca. Should go from 80 to 84?