SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

Oh dear.

Yordan Hristov, the man who has waited patiently for his massively long overdue rise has finally received it. Over 6000 minutes in the past 3 seasons in the league and 4 caps for Bulgaria since 2013.

83?82? surely no lower than 81?....... yes he got +1 now taking him to a mighty 78

It would of been better if they just didn't change it at all. Neglect feels slightly easier to deal with than utter incompetence.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By day he is a simple man, doing simple things but every now and then a hero is needed to stand up for the players who consistently rack up big minutes and don't rise. This thread is for the player

Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players Gentlemen it is with a heavy heart that I am through with SM - there are several reasons, i will not bore you with any of them. It's

Pretty happy that this thread wasn't deleted!  SW's inconsistency is starting to feel nauseating. With more than 1000 minutes of game time this season (4 goals and 1 assist), Solanke gets a measly

Oh dear.

Yordan Hristov' date=' the man who has waited patiently for his massively long overdue rise has finally received it. Over 6000 minutes in the past 3 seasons in the league and 4 caps for Bulgaria since 2013.

83?82? surely no lower than 81?....... yes he got +1 now taking him to a mighty 78

It would of been better if they just didn't change it at all. Neglect feels slightly easier to deal with than utter incompetence.[/quote']

It's bloody pathetic mate, I'm starting to believe SW is a lost cause.

Oh dear.

Yordan Hristov' date=' the man who has waited patiently for his massively long overdue rise has finally received it. Over 6000 minutes in the past 3 seasons in the league and 4 caps for Bulgaria since 2013.

It would of been better if they just didn't change it at all. Neglect feels slightly easier to deal with than utter incompetence.[/quote']

Most appropriate way to sum up SW:

facepalm2.jpg

Also my Gersbach ticket still has had nothing happen. Admitedly hes only played 2 professional games (180 minutes) but thats still more than Madger.

Or some of their recent Aussie adds like Jai Ingham, Nathan Konstandopoulos or Ross Archibald

Oh dear.

These kind of cases really annoy me. Sure, I can imagine why it's hard to keep up with the database and why it takes a long time to review certain players/leagues, especially when it comes to an unknown player from a small club in a minor league. But once you get to the reviewing, how on earth can they still go so wrong on it? Like, do they just throw in some numbers for the fun of it, or are they actually dumb enough to look at the player and his situation, and still manage to **** it up like this? Really hard to imagine that one..

Oh dear.

Outrageous! Please wake up, SM!

We are expecting more from a game that has been around for so many years!

Oh dear.

ahahahah

Soccerwiki looks like a:

shrine_ringleader_welcome_to_the_circus__41.gif

An unprecedented live experience with magic tricks everyday....

ahahahah

Soccerwiki looks like a:

shrine_ringleader_welcome_to_the_circus__41.gif

An unprecedented live experience with magic tricks everyday....

Worthless game nowadays, there is nothing to do in there, i just login to see the games results, and even that i forget about it sometimes. I hope they prepare themselves because their game is going nowhere and its in clear decline.

Noticed that Gaston Gil Romero got a +2 today, almost a year later, i was hoping for a +3, but he isn't a 17 from Botswana so, not much hype around him.

Ohhhhh French me!!!

Yacine BAMMOU - 76 - played 559 mins for Nantes scoring a goal and providing 2 assists.

Now even SW/SM being the way it is, this guy is surely going to get himself a +5.

Speaking of large risers, what the hell happened to the heady days of +8's? I haven't seen anything more than a +5 for a very long time, and there aren't many +5's around either.

Why along with all the other faults have they become so tight with the increases?

Just another question that will go unanswered by SM.

Ohhhhh French me!!!

Yacine BAMMOU - 76 - played 559 mins for Nantes scoring a goal and providing 2 assists.

Now even SW/SM being the way it is' date=' this guy is surely going to get himself a +5.

Speaking of large risers, what the hell happened to the heady days of +8's? I haven't seen anything more than a +5 for a very long time, and there aren't many +5's around either.

Why along with all the other faults have they become so tight with the increases?

Just another question that will go unanswered by SM.[/quote']

And there's at least two reasons for that, one being that the reviews are supposedly random so a player instead of being given a +5/+8 and get done with it no, they review him 3 times in half a year with +1/+2/+3 increase each time, which is a very good ideia, but they used it in the worst way they could.

The other is that they aren't reviewing the players they should, and when they do they probably get much less than they deserve.

Niko Giesselmann and Ahmed Benali have more than 3000 minutes in 2.Bundesliga and Serie B respectivly and they should get a +7/+8 anytime soon, but because they aren't a 17 year old Bulgarian center back, (not) playing for the great Slavia Sofia in the great Bulgarian A Football Group (no offense intended) they will probably get a +5 if we are lucky.

And there's at least two reasons for that' date=' one being that the reviews are supposedly random so a player instead of being given a +5/+8 and get done with it no, they review him 3 times in half a year with +1/+2/+3 increase each time, which is a very good ideia, but they used it in the worst way they could.

The other is that they aren't reviewing the players they should, and when they do they probably get much less than they deserve.

Niko Giesselmann and Ahmed Benali have more than 3000 minutes in 2.Bundesliga and Serie B respectivly and they should get a +7/+8 anytime soon, but because they aren't a 17 year old Bulgarian center back, (not) playing for the great Slavia Sofia in the great Bulgarian A Football Group (no offense intended) they will probably get a +5 if we are lucky.[/quote']

Absolutely bizarre that they intended to be more proactive and then did the complete opposite. It looks as though they may have introduced the review system again, it appears they reviewed Uruguay team by team. Perhaps they have seen sense and reverted to a system that was at least half decent.

Absolutely bizarre that they intended to be more proactive and then did the complete opposite. It looks as though they may have introduced the review system again' date=' it appears they reviewed Uruguay team by team. Perhaps they have seen sense and reverted to a system that was at least half decent.[/quote']

Most frustrating thing is that we don't get any information about the (new) rating system. I'm playing this game for about 4 months now, managing 4 teams and none of my 80+ rated players (about 70 players) got a change in rating.

Why the hell do I keep buying talented players like Depay, Talisca, Calhanoglu, etc?

Depay is the best player in the Dutch Eredivisie BY FAR, 2nd best talent in the World Cup and still on 87. Affelay did play 20 minutes over the last 3 years for Barcelona and has still 89. :confused:

Most frustrating thing is that we don't get any information about the (new) rating system. I'm playing this game for about 4 months now' date=' managing 4 teams and none of my 80+ rated players (about 70 players) got a change in rating.

Why the hell do I keep buying talented players like Depay, Talisca, Calhanoglu, etc?

Depay is the best player in the Dutch Eredivisie BY FAR, 2nd best talent in the World Cup and still on 87. Affelay did play 20 minutes over the last 3 years for Barcelona and has still 89. :confused:[/quote']

Yeah agreed. The silence from SM is hard to take and even harder to understand. When it comes to answering questions about player rating's, SM has not interest in enlightening us.

I guess they do not want to reveal the fact they have chained Carlton Palmer to a radiator somewhere in Chile and are forcing him to solely manage the player ratings system.

Poor Carlton :(

Overrated 91+ players:

Ribery 96 -> 94

Pique 95 -> 94

Xavi 95 -> 94

De Rossi 94 -> 93

Valdes (no club) 93 -> 91

Carrick 92 -> 90

Drogba 92-> 91

Gomez 92 -> 91

Farfan 91 -> 89

Toulalan 91 -> 89

Villa 91 -> 90

Adriano 91 -> 90

Barzagli 91 -> 90

Arteta 91 -> 90

Rossi 91 -> 90

Montolivo 91 -> 90

Soldado 91-> 90

Song 91 -> 90

-------------------------------------------------

Underrated 91+ players

Pjanic 91 -> 92

Cuadrado 91 -> 92

Pogba 91 -> 92

Terry 91 -> 92

Neymar 93 -> 94

Mascherano 93 -> 94

Robben 95 -> 96

My third attempt at an Alex Gersbach ticket was finally responded to- rejected.

Hes played 180 minutes in 2 FFA Cup games.

In contrast they recent added, from the same league, :

- Jai Ingham 18 minutes in A-League

- Ross Archibald 3 minutes in A-League

- Anthony Costa 75 minutes in A-League

- Nathan Kostandopoulos 20 minutes in A-League

Overrated 91+ players:

Ribery 96 -> 94

Pique 95 -> 94

Xavi 95 -> 94

De Rossi 94 -> 93

Valdes (no club) 93 -> 91

Carrick 92 -> 90

Drogba 92-> 91

Gomez 92 -> 91

Farfan 91 -> 89

Toulalan 91 -> 89

Villa 91 -> 90

Adriano 91 -> 90

Barzagli 91 -> 90

Arteta 91 -> 90

Rossi 91 -> 90

Montolivo 91 -> 90

Soldado 91-> 90

Song 91 -> 90

Underrated 91+ players

Pjanic 91 -> 92

Cuadrado 91 -> 92

Pogba 91 -> 92

Terry 91 -> 92

Neymar 93 -> 94

Mascherano 93 -> 94

Robben 95 -> 96

AHAHAHAHA Neymar rise hahahahaha Ribery drop to 94?????? LOL BArzaglis should be a 92.

This is for the forgotten souls son, dont come in here posting silly rubbish about well known players please. As Wonderwoman of the Justice league i rule this off-topic :eek:

Riferimento: Re: SUPERNAG - NDF's Criminally Underrated SoccerManager Players

Overrated 91+ players:

Ribery 96 -> 94 No' date=' he is injuried[/i']

Pique 95 -> 94 No, high class player

Xavi 95 -> 94 He could drop to 93/92

De Rossi 94 -> 93 No because of Roma performances

Valdes (no club) 93 -> 91 He will drop 1pt at least

Carrick 92 -> 90 Not sure he'll drop/he'll drop 2 pts

Drogba 92-> 91 He probably will drop

Gomez 92 -> 91 Yes

Farfan 91 -> 89 No, he is injuried

Toulalan 91 -> 89 Not sure he'll drop

Villa 91 -> 90 Yes, -1/-2

Adriano 91 -> 90 Yes

Barzagli 91 -> 90 No, he was injuried

Arteta 91 -> 90 No he probably won't drop

Rossi 91 -> 90 Yes, unlikely

Montolivo 91 -> 90 No, he is injuried

Soldado 91-> 90 He probably will drop

Song 91 -> 90 He probably will drop

Underrated 91+ players

Pjanic 91 -> 92 Too early for a rise

Cuadrado 91 -> 92 Too early for a rise

Pogba 91 -> 92 Probably/Probably not

Terry 91 -> 92 He'll stay

Neymar 93 -> 94 No

Mascherano 93 -> 94 He'd deserve a +1

Robben 95 -> 96 I think he won't rise

My predictions in red

ROMAIN PHILIPPOTEAUX

Dijon - French Ligue 2 (not exactly an unknown league)

Rating - 78

Has been virtually an ever present since Jan 2013 and never been rerated' date=' over 4000mins since then.

First team squad rated 82 to 84 and they are top of the league as it stands.[/quote']

And managed to score a dozen goal and another dozen assists on those 4500 minutes in all french competitions, not quite a unnoticeable player.

Nice add mate.