Jerome boateng underrated!!!

after all what he got in bayern munich, and what he did to become reguler in germany national football team, boateng just got 91?? its ridicilous, his rating is the same with holger badstuber that injured for years?

his market price rise and rise after his movement to bayern, in www.transfermarkt.co.uk, even now his value is more expensive than mats hummels(93), http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jerome-boateng/profil/spieler/26485

he is now top five most expensive defender in the world!!!

please re-evaluate bundesliga, and raise his rating to 92 at least

Re: Jerome boateng underrated!!!

after all what he got in bayern munich' date=' and what he did to become reguler in germany national football team, boateng just got 91?? its ridicilous, his rating is the same with holger badstuber that injured for years?

his market price rise and rise after his movement to bayern, in www.transfermarkt.co.uk, even now his value is more expensive than mats hummels(93), http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jerome-boateng/profil/spieler/26485

he is now top five most expensive defender in the world!!!

please re-evaluate bundesliga, and raise his rating to 92 at least

Have you actually watched him play? He's lucky he got a 91 rating... Ripped apart by Real Madrid and made to look very ordinary.

Have you actually watched him play? He's lucky he got a 91 rating... Ripped apart by Real Madrid and made to look very ordinary.

every bayern players got ripped apart against madrid, then neuer got +1 and kroos got +1 after that, hummels got ripped apart when madrid defeat them 3-0 too, people always judged bayern season failed after lose against madrid, dont forget they still win bundes & cup. however, boateng is still in the first line-up in germany national football team, loew even choose him rather than hummels, of course for me hummels is still better than boateng, but at least boateng deserves 92

Anyone that thinks Boateng deserves a 92 has no idea what they're talking about. The only reason he's looked good is because he plays for one of the best teams in the world. Think of him playing for Hull City and then see if you'd give him 92.

He is not as good as other 92-rated defenders, such as Godin, Bonucci, Subotic, Ivanovic or Pepe, and he's not better than 91-rated players, such as, Garay, Miranda, Koscielny, Benatia or Terry.

In my opinion, if youre a bad CB in a good team, it will bring you down, not win you a treble or the league again. Its a crucial position on the field and you need both centre backs to rely on each other. I believe Boateng deserves a rise for the honours he won. Neuer got 95, thats what Id call absurd to be honest, but somehow Boateng cant get 92.

I'd go as far as saying on SM rating wise every 90 cb is better than Boateng serious.

except westermann

In my opinion' date=' if youre a bad CB in a good team, it will bring you down, not win you a treble or the league again. Its a crucial position on the field and you need both centre backs to rely on each other[b']. I believe Boateng deserves a rise for the honours he won.[/b] Neuer got 95, thats what Id call absurd to be honest, but somehow Boateng cant get 92.

i stand by what i said but agree with the bolded.

i stand by what i said but agree with the bolded.

Everyone can give their own opinion, thats fair, but Im glad you agree. A lot of players in this game rise because of their honours, but with SM, they have some players that they dont want to rise and Boateng is one of them.

Everyone can give their own opinion' date=' thats fair, but Im glad you agree. A lot of players in this game rise because of their honours, but with SM, they have some players that they dont want to rise and Boateng is one of them.[/quote']

yes, agreed. instead neuer go to 95, boateng deserves 92 for what he won these years. loew always started him in the starter line rather than per/mats, show us he had guts.

Lucky he got a 91 rating!!!! Would you like to elaborate on that? So he had a bad game against Real Madrid, as did the rest of Bayern Munich......its one game, what about how well he's played the rest of the season and not to mention winning the league again with plenty of playing time.

are you crazy man? you speak about one game? i see sergio ramos in 2 bad games (one lost and one draw) and Real Madrid lost la liga, and its current rating its 95 but in that games not even 89 rating he not played . so stop Speak about one GAME! last year was the same with BVB but he still keep his 94 rating,why?

are you crazy man? you speak about one game? i see sergio ramos in 2 bad games (one lost and one draw) and Real Madrid lost la liga' date=' and its current rating its 95 but in that games not even 89 rating he not played . so stop Speak about one GAME! last year was the same with BVB but he still keep his 94 rating,why?[/quote']

totaly agree. people judged boateng just from madrid game. last year, when barca got raped by bayern 7-0, pique played very bad, so according to their logic, pique deserved down from 95 to 89 as well. is that right?

if boateng really that bad, he wont become starter line in germany line up, loew is not a fool person and clueless person

and his market price in transfermarkt.co.uk wont be that high.

Lol Ramos is a good one, the guy has how many red cards now? He's far from the best CB in the world, yet is on par with Silva and got 95 because of his honours with Madrid and Spain. Not saying he is a bad centre back, but 95 is quite high and it proves Boateng should get 92.

Anyone that thinks Boateng deserves a 92 has no idea what they're talking about. The only reason he's looked good is because he plays for one of the best teams in the world. Think of him playing for Hull City and then see if you'd give him 92.

He is not as good as other 92-rated defenders' date=' such as Godin, Bonucci, Subotic, Ivanovic or Pepe, and he's not better than 91-rated players, such as, Garay, Miranda, Koscielny, Benatia or Terry.[/quote']

Agreed, Boateng fills the void temporarily. It wouldnt surprise me if Pep brought somebody in this summer.

I agree that a lot of other players at big sides are overrated but this still doesnt change the fact that Boateng isnt worthy of a 92 rating.

Badstuber may be injured but that doesnt mean hes any less of the player he was...

Too many people on here love to defend the players they have in their SM team because they cant get anybody better!

Agreed' date=' Boateng fills the void temporarily. It wouldnt surprise me if Pep brought somebody in this summer.

I agree that a lot of other players at big sides are overrated but this still doesnt change the fact that Boateng isnt worthy of a 92 rating.

Badstuber may be injured but that doesnt mean hes any less of the player he was...

Too many people on here love to defend the players they have in their SM team because they cant get anybody better![/quote']

if boateng stay 91, then pique or ramos should be only 93, based on their performances these years. barcelona players are all overrated coz the trophy they won in these years, bayern did very well in these 2 years, and boateng is one of the key-player in their defensive line, so thats why i think he deserves 92.