The Set-Up

PinkMan

The Set Up

Right, here we go then. Spent a while putting this together today but this is the final draft (more or less) for 'The Set Up'.

Concept

1 league, 10 teams and 10 top managers. Going for a bit of a family feel by selecting the guys who I've shared previous gameworlds with and ones I know will be a credit to this one.

There's going to be a few rules to follow and alot to keep you entertained throughout your time here so let's get cracking.

Teams and Managers

Barcelona- Preppens

Real Madrid- Noisy

Atletico Madrid- Pip

Bayern Munchen- Pinkman

Borussia Dortmund- Taylor8

Juventus- HD

Paris Saint-Germain- Jono6895

Manchester City- Ashtini

Manchester United- StephenMUFC

Chelsea- Bizness

Reserves

Closer

StevieGI

ShaneMcG

Venk.11

Rules

-Squad Cap- 40 (Max. of 15 under the age of 22)

-Squad cap to be met by start of season 2

-Starting Budget- 70M

-A draft will take place pre-season for 2 external players (one under-21)

-Team will lowest total value will pick their players first and the 2nd lowest etc..

-Teams will be allocated via random draw.

-Any pre-arranged deals must be reported to me by both parties and they will then become irreversible unless exceptional circumstances arise.

-Not putting punishments in place as you're all awesome and will abide by the few rules i've put in place.

So here's the features i'm currently planning on implementing and a bit about each one. Most will look familiar to those from my previous world.

Team/Manager of the Turn/Season

Simple enough, after each turn i'll select the 11 best performers and mould them into a starting 11 and give them them a manager who has gone above and beyond expectations for that set of fixtures. I'll keep a tally of how many appearances each player and manager has made and from that I'll put together the Team of the Season, which will also include subs, a manager and coaches. TOTT will be posted on the main thread with the tally chart going onto the statistics thread.

Statistics

This will be on a sub-thread and will contain all the stats from the history of the set-up such as top goalscorers, most assists, TOTT appearances and many more, some will be updated weekly with some being brought upto date at the end of each season.

The Dark Side

There is often one player that lets the rest down. A lackluster performance, a stupid mistake, a rash challenge, a poor decision. All these things can turn success into failure in the blink of an eye, and here is where we will shame those that cause that failure.

Enjoyed doing this last time around so will stick with it going forward. This will be posted on the main thread with number of appearances in here going into the stats thread.

Interviews

There will not be a set pattern for these as they are more difficult to get up regularly. I will however send several out during the season in the hope that you guys put the effort in to spice things up and keep things active on here.

Re: Name Still TBD

Teams and Managers

Manchester-United-logo-200x200-13k-e1323678107754.jpg

StephenMUFC

Honours

League Titles- 0

Runners-Up- 0

Cups- 0

Shields- 0

Champions Cups- 0

Super Cups- 0

Charity Shields- 0

MOTT Awards- 0

Other Accolades- 0

barcelona-logo-vector-200x200.png

Preppens

Honours

League Titles- 0

Runners-Up- 0

Cups- 0

Shields- 0

Champions Cups- 0

Super Cups- 0

Charity Shields- 0

MOTT Awards- 0

Other Accolades- 0

bayern-munich-logo-vector-200x200.png

Pinkman

Honours

League Titles- 0

Runners-Up- 0

Cups- 0

Shields- 0

Champions Cups- 0

Super Cups- 0

Charity Shields- 0

MOTT Awards- N/A

Other Accolades- 0

Borussia_Dortmund_Logo-200x200.png

Taylor8

Honours

League Titles- 0

Runners-Up- 0

Cups- 0

Shields- 0

Champions Cups- 0

Super Cups- 0

Charity Shields- 0

MOTT Awards- 0

Other Accolades- 0

Chelsea-FC-Badge-200x200-13k-e1315897384144.jpg

Pip

Honours

League Titles- 0

Runners-Up- 0

Cups- 0

Shields- 0

Champions Cups- 0

Super Cups- 0

Charity Shields- 0

MOTT Awards- 0

Other Accolades- 0

juventus_200x200.jpg

HD

Honours

League Titles- 0

Runners-Up- 0

Cups- 0

Shields- 0

Champions Cups- 0

Super Cups- 0

Charity Shields- 0

MOTT Awards- 0

Other Accolades- 0

manchester-city-200x200.png

Ashtini

Honours

League Titles- 0

Runners-Up- 0

Cups- 0

Shields- 0

Champions Cups- 0

Super Cups- 0

Charity Shields- 0

MOTT Awards- 0

Other Accolades- 0

FCParis-St.Germain.png

Jono6895

Honours

League Titles- 0

Runners-Up- 0

Cups- 0

Shields- 0

Champions Cups- 0

Super Cups- 0

Charity Shields- 0

MOTT Awards- 0

Other Accolades- 0

327694d1364832015-qu%E9-viva-espa%F1-real-madrid-c.f.-logo-vector-200x200.png

Noisy

Honours

League Titles- 0

Runners-Up- 0

Cups- 0

Shields- 0

Champions Cups- 0

Super Cups- 0

Charity Shields- 0

MOTT Awards- 0

Other Accolades- 0

170px-Atletico_Madrid_logo.svg_.png

Bizness

Honours

League Titles- 0

Runners-Up- 0

Cups- 0

Shields- 0

Champions Cups- 0

Super Cups- 0

Charity Shields- 0

MOTT Awards- 0

Other Accolades- 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Honours will be updated at the end of each season.

My beautiful behind has arrived.

How will the teams be allocated? By combat?

Also' date=' will this be another "Little league" where United goes season after season without a trophy, Mr.Pinkman? :D[/quote']

Allocated according to banter levels. Therefore, I may have to demote you to the reserve list!

I'm putting myself in the random draw anyway so could get anyone.

im in roll on the draw:D

Good Man!! Will get the draw done as soon as everyone arrives. All happy with the draft? (Not that it matters as I don't care what you losers think)

Allocated according to banter levels. Therefore' date=' I may have to demote you to the reserve list!

I'm putting myself in the random draw anyway so could get anyone.

Good Man!! Will get the draw done as soon as everyone arrives. All happy with the draft? (Not that it matters as I don't care what you losers think)[/font']

im not a fan of drafts as i dont have a clue what im doing half the time!:o haha, but it normally comes out ok in the end!:)

im not a fan of drafts as i dont have a clue what im doing half the time!:o haha' date=' but it normally comes out ok in the end!:)[/quote']

It'll be mega simple mate.

2 picks, one youngster and one piece of prime meat. Clubs will pick starting with whoever has lowest squad value (not checked up on them yet) with the likes of Barca, Bayern going last. Just a little booster for the 'weaker' sides.

You forgot to put me even on the reserves :eek:

Wow. Sorry mate' date=' don't know how I missed you out. You'll top of the reserve list now and will have first option of joining should someone drop out. My bad.

Confirming my iinterest. No small teams in this one I liked beating all the big guns with my small Napoli side.

EDIT: Why not just keep the name "The Set Up" :o

May allow people to swap to an external team if they wish after the draw as long as it's not a silly request. e.g. I want to be Luton instead of Barca.

And I was actually thinking of sticking with 'The Set Up' haha.

Gonna do the draw tonight after work guys. Will be around midnight. If any of the members haven't confirmed by then, well it won't really matter. People will then have until Friday night to swap their sides to external sides if they wish (e.g. Arsenal, Liverpool, Napoli if they aren't keen on who they get).

Then we'll start the draft before getting the gameworld created.

Gonna do the draw tonight after work guys. Will be around midnight. If any of the members haven't confirmed by then' date=' well it won't really matter. People will then have until Friday night to swap their sides to external sides if they wish (e.g. Arsenal, Liverpool, Napoli if they aren't keen on who they get).

Then we'll start the draft before getting the gameworld created.[/font']

3228c2fc4c0aa7d348c4c8bd6fd40eb4062fe10748aff1971dac7a47135875bc.jpg