The Set-Up

PinkMan

Re: The Set-Up

Hemant Dixit was unable to prevent a Juventus defeat to Bayern.

Juventus slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Bayern in their Division 1 fixture.

Suárez was on the scoresheet for his side

Pinkman stole a win here really. Buffon the 2nd best keeper on SM let in 2 out of 4 shots on goal.

Last game for us was similar to this one except for the fact we won it so I really can't complain this time around.

Noisy (Forum) steered Real Madrid to victory against Manchester United.

Real Madrid beat Manchester United 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ronaldo scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bale and Benzema were also amongst the goalscorers.

Thought the worst after 5 minutes but the lads battled on superbly to record a thumping win.

Barcelona beat Dortmund 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Valdés had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Alba and Xavi were amongst the goalscorers.

First win of the season ! And glad to see Valdes picked up his performance last night.

Also I'll be home studying like mad this weekend, which means I'll be at the computer a lot the next couple of days. So if anyone wants to deal with Barca just hit me up on chat. (If I don't reply, then PM instead as the chat doesn't always alert me of new messages..)

First couple of internal deals done. But I'm still looking to sort a few more as I'm not the biggest fan of most Barca players. :P

Taking offers on Iniesta (only a really good offer would do it though), Xavi, Fabregas, Pedro, Sanchez. Dullefelle, Rafinha, Roberto and Montoya could also be used in a mix.

Also, If the deal is right I'm no stranger to recalling and using one of the youths at Barca B.

First couple of internal deals done. But I'm still looking to sort a few more as I'm not the biggest fan of most Barca players. :P

Taking offers on Iniesta (only a really good offer would do it though)' date=' Xavi, Fabregas, Pedro, Sanchez. Dullefelle, Rafinha, Roberto and Montoya could also be used in a mix.[/quote']

We should of swapped as I'm not keen on German sides

Turn 3 Preview

Chelsea v Juventus

Both sides have had indifferent starts to the season and will be looking for something to build on today. I can't see either side accepting defeat but will either step up and really go for the win? That could decide tonights outcome.

Key Players: Romelu Lukaku (Chelsea) & Luis Suarez (Juventus)

My Prediction: 0-0

Manchester City v Bayern Munchen

Bayern have started with three wins from 3 and City have lost their last two. That being said, expect a tight game at The Etihad tonight. Possession will be key, as will in-form strikers! Robben will miss the game through suspension.

Key Players: David Silva (City) & Sergio Busquets (Bayern)

My Prediction: 1-1

Manchester United v Atletico Madrid

Both sides are without a win thus far and will both be desperate to get up and running. Both managers have a full squad to choose from and i'm expecting a high tempo game.

Key Players: Wayne Rooney (United) & Carlos Tevez (Madrid)

My Prediction: 2-0 United Win

Barcelona v Paris Saint-Germain

Both teams are undefeated in league action so far and will want to keep it that way. PSG have been playing some fine football and Barca are masters in the art. Expecting an entertaining one tonight.

Key Players: Mario Gotze (Barca) & Zlatan Ibrahimovic (PSG)

My Prediction: 2-2 Draw

Real Madrid v Borussia Dortmund

Madrid have started well and the visitors haven't really started at all. They'll struggle to get going tonight against against the fast flowing football of Real. I can only see one outcome here. Pepe is suspended for the hosts.

Key Players: Xabi Alonso (Madrid) & Mats Hummels (Dortmund)

My Prediction: 3-0 Madrid

Barcelona keeps up the activity on the market with a massive deal with German giants Bayern Munchen, as well as signing a Spain U-21 regular on a long term contract.

After just one season at Bayern Munchen Mario Götze is ready for a new adventure and has signed for Barcelona.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvrNmw7njJy2VyW1u9Aj2fas9XdNqVGxD5LydI2s8WSGPvOkeo

And so did Javi Martinez..

javi_martc3adnez_cropped.jpg?w=194&h=241

Closely followed by Muller who is expected to join up with his former teammates with a move to Spain.

509577.jpg

Three players are heading the other way, and they are Busquets, Tello and Pique. We wish them the best of luck at their new club.

Iker Muniain also made the move to Barcelona, and will team up with former teammate Javi Martinez who played for Athletic Bilbao before signing for Bayern Munchen.

Muiniain came in for 13M and Lozano Rodri.

Pinkman (Forum) steered Bayern München to victory against Manchester City.

Bayern München beat Manchester City 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Neuer had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Lewandowski was on the scoresheet for his side.

We march on! Not the classiest of victories today but they all count! Especially away from home in here!

Team of Turn 3

1013879_Borussia_Dortmund.jpg

Manager of the Turn

Taylor8

What a night for Mr. Taylor!

Not many, including myself, gave him much of a chance going to the Bernabeu after his sides poor start to the season but he silenced all the doubters tonight.

Dortmund didn't just match Madrid, but bettered them all over the park and left with alot more than just 3 points. Could this be the start of something special? We'll soon find out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Dark Side

30441.jpg

Benedikt Howedes (Paris Saint-Germain)

A bad night all round for the usually reliable German.

He was given the run around by Messi for large parts of the match as he struggled to come to terms with his turn of pace and quick feet.

His night was complete late on when he was sent off for a second booking after a tired tackle of Fabregas. PSG lost 3-1 at The Nou Camp.

Turn 4 Preview

Borussia Dortmund v Chelsea

Both teams have had bad starts to the season and occupy 2 of the bottom 3 spots. Dortmund did win their last game though and with Chelsea having only scored once so far this season i'm edging towards the German side tonight.

Key Players: Henrik Mkhitaryan (Dortmund) & Romelu Lukaku (Chelsea)

My Prediction: 2-0 Home Win

Juventus v Manchester City

Both these sides have struggled to find any real consistency in the opening stages on the season and will be looking to get going tonight. City have a full squad to choose from whilst the hosts have Chiellini out injured and that could prove decisive.

Key Players: Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus) & Gonzalo Higuain (City)

My Prediction: 1-1 Draw

Bayern Munchen v Manchester United

Going by the league table, this should be a formality. However at this early stage, anything can happen. Bayern have enjoyed a cracking start to the season with United laboring. I fancy another home win here tonight.

Key Players: Robert Lewandowski (Bayern) & Robin Van Persie (United)

My Prediction: 3-0 Bayern Win

Atletico Madrid v Barcelona

There's alot more than pride at stake tonight in the Spain Derby. Both sides have had relatively good starts to the season and both teams are playing very well. We could well see goals tonight. I expect Barca's class to shine through in the end.

Key Players: Diego Costa (Madrid) & Thomas Muller (Barca)

My Prediction: 3-1 Barca Win

Paris Saint-Germain v Real Madrid

This ones the fixture of the night for me. PSG and Real sit 3rd and 4th respectively and are both playing some cracking stuff right now. There's talent a plenty on show and this should be a real spectacle. Expect waves of attacking football and with both players a defender down (Howedes and Pepe, both suspended) it could be a case of 'we'll outscore you".

Key Players: Ezequiel Lavezzi (PSG) & Kerim Benzema (Real)

My Prediction: 3-2 PSG Win

Pip . steered Chelsea to victory against Borussia Dortmund.

Chelsea beat Borussia Dortmund 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ivanović had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Lukaku and Hazard were amongst the goalscorers.

First win in this setup. Lukaku + Hazard with the goals. :)

The match ended 1 - 1 between Barcelona and Atlético Madrid in their Division 1 fixture.

Valdés had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Messi was on the scoresheet for his side.

Neymar assisted Messi who scored the equalizer. But the MotM was once again Valdés.

Muller had replaced Iniesta as one of the three central midfielders tonight while Andrés wasn't even on the bench. Rumours are picking up as it is believed Barca have sold yet another big star. Previously both Pique and Busquests left the club.

Will more players leave before the manager is done rebuilding?

Neymar assisted Messi who scored the equalizer. But the MotM was once again Valdés.

Muller had replaced Iniesta as one of the three central midfielders tonight while Andrés wasn't even on the bench. Rumours are picking up as it is believed Barca have sold yet another big star. Previously both Pique and Busquests left the club.

Will more players leave before the manager is done rebuilding?

Heard Neymar wants to join Chelsea.;)

Team of Turn 4

1017458_Paris_Saint-Germain.jpg

Manager of the Turn

Jono6895

PSG played host to one of the most potent attacks in world football tonight and handled them with ease.

Eliaquim Mangala showed just how good a player he really as as he swept up anything that came his way. Zlatan was his usual impressive self and a corker from Cabaye saw the French outfit claim another 3 points which sees them move ahead of Barcelona into 2nd place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Dark Side

38147.jpg

Ilkay Gundogan (Borussia Dortmund)

With his side 2-0 down at half time. Gundogan is the kind of player that team-mates look to, to rally the troops and get things turning around. Especially at home in front of 80,000 passionate fans.

Tonight though, the German couldn't handle the heat as he was sent out of the kitchen with a little over an hour played. 2 yellows, a red, and no way back for the hosts.

Chelsea cruised to victory in the end but it all could have been so different had this man kept his head in his sides time of need.

Now it has been confirmed. Iniesta is off to Italy and Juventus!

With the exit of Busquets to Bayern Munchen, it was obvious Barcelona needed to add a world class defensive midfielder. But few would have guessed it would be at the cost of one of the best players in the world.

The deal with Juve sees Arturo Vidal join Barca with Andrés heading the other way. It will also see Julian Draxler join up with the Catalans next season.

With Vidal coming in it's now likely his countryman Alexis Sanchez, who was activily seeking a transfer out due to lack of minutes, will be convinced to remain at the club.

Another tranfer in is Matheus Doria from Botafogo which completed the defensive line up for this season.

Sanchez-tries-to-convince-his-friend-vidal-to-join-Barca-but-refuses-football-350x233.jpg

Draxler twice in the TOTT already. This time as captain aswell. Its a shame he won't be with us next season. But I couldn't resist passing the opportunity to sign one of the world's best in Iniesta.

Nice to see big deals happening internally. Hope he does well for you!

Turn 5 Preview

Manchester City v Chelsea

Both these sides have just 1 win from 6 and really need something to kickstart their respective campaigns. Expecting both of them to really go for it so could see some goals. The two goalkeepers could decide the game tonight.

Key Players: Matija Nastasic (City) & Gary Cahill (Chelsea)

My Prediction: 3-2 City Win

Manchester United v Juventus

Juventus are in good form going into this one having won their last two whilst United have won just 1 of their last 6. Can't see past a win for the visitors tonight especially with the addition of Andres Iniesta. United will need a big performance.

Key Players: Robin Van Persie (United) & Andres Iniesta (Juve)

My Prediction: 2-0 Away Win

Barcelona v Bayern Munchen

The big one tonight! 3rd placed Barca host league leaders Bayern in what should be a tasty encounter. Bayern have a 100% record in the league so far whilst the Spanish giants are unbeaten. Muller' date=' Gotze, Pique and Busquets are all expected to start against their old clubs. Expecting a classic.

[i']Key Players: Junior Neymar (Barca) & Robert Lewandowski (Bayern)

My Prediction: 2-2 Draw[/i]

Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid

The Madrid Derby should be quite a fiesty affair tonight. Atletico havn't lost since the opening day and with Madrid without a win in 4, they will fancy their chances tonight. That being said, if Real are on their game tonight, I fancy the hosts to scrape through. Bale will miss the game through injury.

Key Players: Cristiano Ronaldo (Real) & Fernandez Gabi (Atletico)

My Prediction: 2-1 Home Win

Paris Saint-Germain v Borussia Dortmund

PSG are on fire at the minute with Ibrahimovic undoubtedly the player of the set-up so far. If Dortmund stand any chance of picking up points tonight then they'll have to contain him somehow. The Germans meanwhile have just one victory to their name thus far and sit in 9th. I can't see their climb starting tonight, especially with key man Gundogan suspended.

Key Players: Zlatan Ibrahimovic (PSG) & Marco Reus (Dortmund)

My Prediction: 3-0 PSG Win

Another bloody good win for me and my Paris Saint Germain side, this time hosting a 3-1 win over Dortmund. After winning the Little League twice in two season with Barcelona it looks like we will continue to challenge in this one too, albeit with a very strong side! Loving it! :P