The Set-Up

PinkMan

Re: The Set-Up

Pip . was unable to prevent a Chelsea defeat to fierce rivals Manchester United.

Chelsea slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Manchester United in their Division 1 fixture.

Ivanović scored the only goal for Chelsea and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Not sure what is going on here, just can't seem to pick up points.:(

Nick Higgs steered Atlético Madrid to victory against Paris Saint-Germain.

Atlético Madrid beat Paris Saint-Germain 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Koke had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Costa, Luís and Turan were amongst the goalscorers.

Another deal for Barcelona. Silva and Aguero joins from City.

I'm actually still looking for deals, although it'll likely be pre-agreed ones as most of my players are TB'd for quite some time now haha.

Pretty much everyone can go, although Messi is highly unlikely for the one reason that I'm not looking for depth, so selling would only really weaken my starting eleven..

Neymar would take something very special that only a few sides here could offer. But he's not unavailable. And Pedro and Insigne are sold already.

I'll be on most of the day, but I might be slow at responding as I'm studying.

Apologies for signing Volland I assumed he was available and didn't even check the draft list as I assumed all drafts were the first players to be signed and we couldn't enter the market until we had signed them.

Now I'm really confused as to why he was still on the market.

Alright guys. Offline for a few more days. Laptop had been playing up so its off to get fixed. The volland situation will be sorted when I'm back on (on mobile ATM). Please bare with me until then. No real harm done thoug

h so not gonna be a major issue.

Alright guys. Offline for a few more days. Laptop had been playing up so its off to get fixed. The volland situation will be sorted when I'm back on (on mobile ATM). Please bare with me until then. No real harm done thoug

good to hear from you :P

3-2 loss to Barcelona.

:o

Get used to it Pip :D

No worries. Glad you are (soon) back again.

Steven GERRARD has completed his move to Borussia Dortmund from Liverpool for £2' date='400,000 plus Manuel FRIEDRICH[/quote']

Comes in as Club Captain not going to rise again but steady 92 for now

Santi CAZORLA has completed his move to Borussia Dortmund from Arsenal for £2' date='500,000 plus Jakub BLASZCZYKOWSKI[/quote']

Higher rating and plays in more positions, no brainer!

Barcelona beat Manchester City 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Messi had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Silva and Götze were amongst the goalscorers.

Created some distance down to chasing Bayern and PSG tonight.

Already knocked out of the cups so only have the league to go for, which potentially is not a bad thing.

After their result against Manchester City, Barcelona are now unbeaten in 8 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Wonder if I can go through the entire first season without a loss in the league :P

Niall Taylor was unable to prevent a Borussia Dortmund defeat to Manchester United.

Borussia Dortmund slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Manchester United in their Division 1 fixture.

Rooted to the bottom!:(

Well last signing for me from External for a while Lukas Podolski returns to Germany

Pip . earned a draw with Chelsea against Real Madrid.

A thrilling match ended 3 - 3 between Chelsea and Real Madrid in their Division 1 encounter.

Ramires and Willian were amongst the goalscorers.

Someone please tell me why I can't get 3 points.

FIFA investigate.:mad:

Pip . steered Chelsea to victory against Paris Saint-Germain.

Chelsea beat Paris Saint-Germain 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Sakho scored the winner for Chelsea and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Wait we got 3 points?!:D:eek:

The match ended 2 - 2 between Barcelona and Manchester United in their Division 1 fixture.

Valdés had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Götze and Müller were amongst the goalscorers.

Nearly got all 3 points here, but Javi Martinez fouled V.Persie in the penalty area in the 85th minute. Where Sneijeder made no mistake and scored the equalizer.

Pretty satisfied with the end result anyway as we're still top of the table and unbeaten.

Wait we got 3 points?!:D:eek:

You are as surprised as the rest of us mate. :D