Which world class center back will rise next?

rated 92+...

I would like to sign the next world class center back who will get a rating rise, by looking through them all Im guessing its Manchester City's Vincent Kompany. 93 to 94? After all he has played more minutes and scored more goals than Matt Hummels for Dortmund who I would have imo also make a 94 just because he is a class center back, 1 day but right now it must be Kompany? How many of you agree????? Any other suggestions???

Re: Which world class center back will rise next?

rated 92+...

I would like to sign the next world class center back who will get a rating rise' date=' by looking through them all Im guessing its Manchester City's Vincent Kompany. 93 to 94? After all he has played more minutes and scored more goals than Matt Hummels for Dortmund who I would have imo also make a 94 just because he is a class center back, 1 day but right now it must be Kompany? How many of you agree????? Any other suggestions???[/quote']

godin will rise to 93 if he wins UCL, but still 50-50,

i believe kompany will stay, he made a lot of blunder this season,

hummels will stay too, he got injured many times this season, and bundesliga rating evaluation are already over mate,

mertesacker have a chance rise to 92 50/50

cahill will hit 91 100%

godin will rise to 93 if he wins UCL' date=' but still 50-50,

i believe kompany will stay, he made a lot of blunder this season,

hummels will stay too, he got injured many times this season, and bundesliga rating evaluation are already over mate,

mertesacker have a chance rise to 92 50/50

cahill will hit 91 100%[/quote']

Thanks for that im thinking now should i just go for a young talent instead now for center half. Maybe Varane from real madrid , I already own Inigo Martinez.

rated 92+...

I would like to sign the next world class center back who will get a rating rise' date=' by looking through them all Im guessing its Manchester City's Vincent Kompany. 93 to 94? After all he has played more minutes and scored more goals than Matt Hummels for Dortmund who I would have imo also make a 94 just because he is a class center back, 1 day but right now it must be Kompany? How many of you agree????? Any other suggestions???[/quote']

Kompany and Hummels are massively overrated.

Instead get David Luiz: very underrated by SM, irl he is better than Kompany and Hummels. And with a good world cup David Luiz should rise to 93, while remaining versatile. In addition to his natural position of atypical CB, he can play DM too when needed.

Kompany and Hummels are massively overrated.

Instead get David Luiz: very underrated by SM' date=' irl he is better than Kompany and Hummels. And with a good world cup David Luiz should rise to 93, while remaining versatile. In addition to his natural position of atypical CB, he can play DM too when needed.[/quote']

AHAHAHAHHA! What planet are you on!? David Luiz is well overrated and not even close to the calibre of Kompany or Hummels. Hummels can also play DM/CM, although this will probably be removed soon.

Kompany deserves 94, Hummels should probably get 94 also. Luiz in no way deserves a 93.

Some stats for you from whoscored

Average rating:

Hummels 7.71

Kompany 7.19

David Luiz 6.96

Average tackles per game:

Hummels 2.5

Kompany 2.4

David Luiz 1.4

Average interceptions per game:

Hummels 2.6

Kompany 2.4

David Luiz 1.6

Average clearances per game:

Hummels 6.0

Kompany 4.9

David Luiz 4.4

Average fouls per game:

David Luiz 1.4

Kompany 0.9

Hummels 0.7

So, the ONLY category David Luiz beats the other two on are FOULS committed. In every other defensive department Luiz doesn't even get close. You also need to bear in mind that Luiz plays for Chelsea who rely on defending as a team tactic way more than Man City and Dortmund do, so you'd think his defensive stats would be higher, but no...

Basically, you have no idea what you're talking about.

AHAHAHAHHA! What planet are you on!? David Luiz is well overrated and not even close to the calibre of Kompany or Hummels. Hummels can also play DM/CM' date=' although this will probably be removed soon.

Kompany deserves 94, Hummels should probably get 94 also. Luiz in no way deserves a 93.

Some stats for you from whoscored

Average rating:

Hummels 7.71

Kompany 7.19

David Luiz 6.96

Average tackles per game:

Hummels 2.5

Kompany 2.4

David Luiz 1.4

Average interceptions per game:

Hummels 2.6

Kompany 2.4

David Luiz 1.6

Average clearances per game:

Hummels 6.0

Kompany 4.9

David Luiz 4.4

Average fouls per game:

David Luiz 1.4

Kompany 0.9

Hummels 0.7

So, the ONLY category David Luiz beats the other two on are FOULS committed. In every other defensive department Luiz doesn't even get close. You also need to bear in mind that Luiz plays for Chelsea who rely on defending as a team tactic way more than Man City and Dortmund do, so you'd think his defensive stats would be higher, but no...

Basically, you have no idea what you're talking about.[/quote']

Lol good work Herpes... David Luiz is a dirty waster hence he couldnt get into the Chelsea team!

How can they say Kompany made lots of blunders...He captained the champions of England this season!

If Kompany, Hummels, Godin or Varane are available get them! Luiz is off to PSG so no chance of getting a raise.

Lol good work Herpes... David Luiz is a dirty waster hence he couldnt get into the Chelsea team!

How can they say Kompany made lots of blunders...He captained the champions of England this season!

If Kompany' date=' Hummels, Godin or Varane are available get them! Luiz is off to PSG so no chance of getting a raise.[/quote']

I ended up buying Godin, hence all the achievements he has done, scoring against Barce to win the League and Scoring against Real Madrid in the champions league final, He is even in the best 11 of the season for the La Liga and Him and Miranda are probs the best center back pairing in the world for Atletico, Do you think I made the right choice? Will Godin get a +1 to Hummels and Kompany's rating 93???