||In Vetulum|| - The Ultimate Gameworld

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: ||In Vetulum|| - The Ultimate Gameworld ||In Vetulum|| The Week that was! And we move on to the fourth week of ||In Vetulum|| and this edition of "The Week that was" focus on the ups and do

Re: ||In Vetulum|| - The Ultimate Gameworld ||In Vetulum|| The Week that was! In Vetulum presents its weekly presentation - The Week that was which brings you the best of action from the week

Re: ||In Vetulum|| - The Ultimate Gameworld I give you 1000000000000000000000 credits to be my car washer.

Re: ||In Vetulum|| - The Ultimate Gameworld

Wolfsburg take on Sevilla!

wolfsburg-record.jpeg

Can Wolfsburg win the Cup this season?

Newly appointed Wolfsburg manager Allan Zhang will lead his side out for a clash between his underachieving side and the defending league champions, Sevilla who have started their new campaign in defense of the trophy successfully, winning 3 straight fixtures.

"This first round of the Cup is very important for our side", says the Wolfsburg gaffer. "We must show our opposition we are capable of performing to our best - even with a significantly weaker squad compared to Sevilla."

On being asked by journalists on his squad selection for the upcoming cup game, Allan replied that youngsters such as Maximillian Arnold, Michy Batshuayi, and Robin Knoche would be handed an opportunity to prove their worth to the club.

The game will take place at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan in Seville tomorrow.

Yup' date=' I was the one who told him there was a vacancy at Wolfsburg. :P

Welcome aboard Allan, nice signatures there in the contract btw. :D[/quote']

Thanks Pedro.

And no, I was interested in joining this game world prior to your telling me of the vacancy.

In fact I was fully aware of it way before... check previous posts by me in this GW thread lol :P

So don't try to get some credit of my appointing lol :P

Played a near entire B team/ youth team squad against Sevilla Atletico and really risked it' date=' only edged out 2-1 victors in the end (stats dominated mind)

paid off, but my oh my was i worried watching the stream :o[/quote']

Compare yourself to the Schalke manager, who was losing 3-1 to Valencia Mestalla and needed a 89th minute equalizier and penalties to qualify for the next round

:o