||In Vetulum|| - The Ultimate Gameworld

Venk.11

Re: ||In Vetulum|| - The Ultimate Gameworld

Good you can read my 200-page contract. Its just 14 hours of reading.

Send it over :D

EDIT: Will there be an unlimited amount of transfers allowed between the youth and parent team, with any amount of cash?

Also, when you say there's to be a max amount spent, is that max amount the net amount or gross amount?

Really excited for this to start and the amount of interest in this is amazing. How many owners left venk?

Also I have decided to have Nikidinho as my manager. I know him from the previous setups I participated in.

Can all owners please post who their managers are so we all know who we are up against :D

50px-Flag_of_Belgium_(civil).svg.png BELGIAN FORMATION 50px-Flag_of_Belgium_(civil).svg.png

Olivier 1 has been unveiled as the new manager of businessman and millionair Danny Van Hecke. The Belgian has an estimated fortune of $532 million and is currently ne the richest person in Belgium. He has always been interested in football and finally took the decision to take over a topteam in Europe. It's still unsure which team he will take, but praised manager Olivier 1 is certainly his man to lead the team to prices!

wilmots.jpg

Olivier 1: "I'm very glad with this new step in my coaching carreer. I'm sure I will have a great partnership with my compatriot Danny Van Hecke. Although he is a businessman, he has a great knowledge about football. I must conclude we have the same vision about football, so I don't except much discussions about transfers. But let's first wait which team we will manage."

Good old days right. Have twice the fun this time!

aye Pal!Thats what I made him remember and asked him to come back...

The transfers,Articles full days doing transfers ah,AMAZING!

and Venk only cash deals this time as well :D what say Bruno? :D

aye Pal!Thats what I made him remember and asked him to come back...

The transfers' date='Articles full days doing transfers ah,AMAZING!

and Venk only cash deals this time as well :D what say Bruno? :D[/quote']

I would say that limits some tranfers, but there is ways to work it around, takes more time and patience, but funnier.

Well I guess the owner that was trying to get me to manage doesn't want me. So I guess this post is relevant again:

Message me if you want me as a manager for your team :D Here are some headlines in EC 30000:
Shock 2nd Round Cup Upset By Derby County Against Liverpool 1-1 On Penalties!
Derby Does It Again! 3rd Round Cup Upset Against Fulham 3-2!
Thriller From Derby County In The Shield! Derby Give Arsenal A Lesson 3-0
Nuff' said. Still going strong in the shield and cup and currently 6th place with a sub standard team.

Well I guess the owner that was trying to get me to manage doesn't want me. So I guess this post is relevant again:

Which owner is left to pick a manager?

You could get someone who knows you to be the owner and have you manage the club.

Australians Unite!

Mercurial Superstar manager Cam Lucas has penned a preliminary contract that will see him pull the strings for Billionare owner Gabriel

Mr. Lucas's decication to his managerial roles, and loyalty to his clubs was the deal-seasler for the negotiation. Added to that impressive PPGs with elite and minnow clubs alike and a juicy troph cabinet, Gabriel had no hesitation in headhunting Mr.Lucas.

'I am excited to work with Mr Gabriel" said cameron outside a Gelsenkirchen hotel. "I have not heard much about him, but his passion and enthusiasm he brings to the Football clubs he presides over gave me the confidence that he will provide me with the tools and communication required to run a champion football club".