Sign in to follow this  
Venk.11

||In Vetulum|| - The Ultimate Gameworld

Re: ||In Vetulum|| - The Ultimate Gameworld

50px-Flag_of_Belgium_(civil).svg.png BELGIAN FORMATION 50px-Flag_of_Belgium_(civil).svg.png

Olivier 1 has been unveiled as the new manager of businessman and millionair Danny Van Hecke. The Belgian has an estimated fortune of $532 million and is currently ne the richest person in Belgium. He has always been interested in football and finally took the decision to take over a topteam in Europe. It's still unsure which team he will take' date=' but praised manager Olivier 1 is certainly his man to lead the team to prices!

[img']http://www.ketnet.be/sites/default/files/content/karrewiet/wilmots.jpg[/img]

Olivier 1: "I'm very glad with this new step in my coaching carreer. I'm sure I will have a great partnership with my compatriot Danny Van Hecke. Although he is a businessman, he has a great knowledge about football. I must conclude we have the same vision about football, so I don't except much discussions about transfers. But let's first wait which team we will manage."

Yep I'm the owner of Olivier's club.

aye Pal!Thats what I made him remember and asked him to come back...

The transfers' date='Articles full days doing transfers ah,AMAZING!

and Venk only cash deals this time as well :D what say Bruno? :D[/quote']

Aye can't promise 100% activity but I'll be on for a hour or two a day :)

Not sure if Venk you have already got that in mind or someone has mentioned it,External buying is bannned,right?otherwise it would be a cakewalk to sign players.

Not sure if Venk you have already got that in mind or someone has mentioned it' date='External buying is bannned,right?otherwise it would be a cakewalk to sign players.[/quote']

That makes no sence. If the owner puts up £30m for the clubs transfer budget, he should expect the manager to scout the world for talent, not just clubs within the league. Your concept would be a very boring gameworld.

Not sure if Venk you have already got that in mind or someone has mentioned it' date='External buying is bannned,right?otherwise it would be a cakewalk to sign players.[/quote']

You'll find there's a lot more to things than just that.. ;)

You'll find there's a lot more to things than just that.. ;)
external bidding is open ... owners are investing their money so they are allowed to scout the whole world for the players ...
That makes no sence. If the owner puts up £30m for the clubs transfer budget' date=' he should expect the manager to scout the world for talent, not just clubs within the league. Your concept would be a very boring gameworld.[/quote']

ah well ok,its just that I think it would be too easy but thats the way forward.

External bidding is on! Thats the reason I selected small teams so there is the joy of taking you team to top.

Of course, if we weren't allowed to buy external players, this would be a borefest. :o

Btw I should have announced this earlier: owner, Bruno Pinto, selected Pedro Oliveira as his manager.

We hope this Portuguese duo will reach successs! :D

Tonby is really interested to become a owner. So if we get one more we can increase owners to 10. What to you guys say??

then wat abt the bidding thats going on .... re bidding????

Venk Takes Fitzsimons To Valencia!

Keith Fitzsimons is the new manager of Valencia fter being officially unveiled today,he had this to say about his appointment "I am abolutely delighted to be part of this project with Venk,when Venk gave me the call,I did not hesitate,of course we had a successful partnership at Chelsea winning titles,and we plan to do the same again at Valencia.It is a great club and a bit of a sleeping giant,I will evaluate the squad and won't rush or be hasty in any transfer decisions"

I think if you're adding new clubs, start the bidding process again. Our third choice club was Hamburg anyway, who got replaced by Sporting at the last minute.. Or then let us swap our club for another from a list or something.