Sign in to follow this  
Venk.11

||In Vetulum|| - The Ultimate Gameworld

Re: ||In Vetulum|| - The Ultimate Gameworld

Amount to be dispatched

Assuming everyone is going for a 30+5 million budget

So the gameworld will have 10,800 credits plus yours, which is 1000 team 350 budget.

In total that gives the gameworld 12,150 credits.

Are we staying with 8 owners or is this now going up to 10 ?

I just need to talk to a couple of people then I will send my credits over to you.

So the gameworld will have 10' date='800 credits plus yours, which is 1000 team 350 budget.

In total that gives the gameworld 12,150 credits.

Are we staying with 8 owners or is this now going up to 10 ?

I just need to talk to a couple of people then I will send my credits over to you.[/quote']

We are staying to 8 owners.

I think this going very slowly and owners are being really lazy now. So I sending a dead line PM to all fellas now as I want it rolling by day after tomorrow.

Btw received the payment from Hannah with thanks :)

Did you received the credits from me' date=' Venk?[/quote']

Yes I did. Guys the game world will launch at 4th irrespective of weather the owner pay or not. I have lined up two owners as replacement all ready. If the remaining owner respond on time well and good then we may have 10 teams or elsea the current unresponsive owners will be replaced.

Will 5.000.000 be enough for the youth team? supposing they don't get funds by selling their original players (they all go to the senior team). If you know a 77-rated player easily costs 700k and a 75-rated 350k. It will already be hard to form a youth team of eleven players with team average 76

My Owner isnt replying' date='you cant count him out lads,I hope I'm part of this GW.[/quote']

I'm in exactly the same situation as you, mate. :(

Bruno isn't replying my messages.

But worst case scenario, I guess Venk will find 2 owners for our respective clubs.

I'm in exactly the same situation as you' date=' mate. :(

Bruno isn't replying my messages.

But worst case scenario, I guess Venk will find 2 owners for our respective clubs.[/quote']

If those two owners are not replying even before the gameworld starts,it doesn't bode well for their committment to be honest..

Who this is getting tougher for me. I presonally know Bruno and Ciaran they are one of by great friends around in this forum. But oh well it will be really difficult if I have to snub them. I would have gone ahead if these guys would have atleast agreed a contract :o

Guys, i am sorry for let you waiting, there is no excuses. If its not too late... I sent my contract to pedrooliveira, he just needs to sign and i will post it on the forum. I already sent the credtis to buy my club.

But last year i signed the contract on 3rd June, this year i wanted to do the same thing, i signed my contract this year on 3rd June as well:D Just joking. And you will see i am commited once you have your eyes on the contract:p

I take huge displeasure to announce that Zlooky will be stepping down as a owner as he has no other way of buying the credits as the option to pay via mobile has been removed in his region. Tonyba will be replacing him.

I hope all the manager and owners have added me on forum. Be ready to recive your clubs. About the Ciaran situation. I think we go ahead with creation by the time his manager gets the club with the youth system remains unmanaged as a punishment till he shows up.

I m a free agent now.... Zlook had appointed me as a manager but now that he is not the owner nymore i wont be able to manage the schalke team .... so if any owner would like to appoint me as a manager i would happily be ready to be the manager for his team .......

I m a free agent now.... Zlook had appointed me as a manager but now that he is not the owner nymore i wont be able to manage the schalke team .... so if any owner would like to appoint me as a manager i would happily be ready to be the manager for his team .......

Can't you stick with Tony, since he's the replacement owner?

FC SCHALKE 04

Schalke_04_FC.png

Contract Of Agreement

Owner: Tony Baldo.

Manager: Jonny Red.

Contract Length: 1 season.

Wage: 150 credits.

Release Clause: 450 credits.

Bonuses

Top 4: automatic 1 year extension.

Cup/League win: 100% wage increase.

Complete the double: Statue erected in your honour.

Message From The Chairman

I expect an attacking and hungry side, with a strong team spirit. The core of the squad should be European. At least 70%. The average age of the squad should be no lower than 27. No signing can be made without me finalizing the deal. A captain must be appointed and play whenever fit.

Undersigned: Tony Baldo.

Signed: Jonny Red.