||In Vetulum|| - The Ultimate Gameworld

Venk.11

Re: ||In Vetulum|| - The Ultimate Gameworld

I hope all the manager and owners have added me on forum. Be ready to recive your clubs. About the Ciaran situation. I think we go ahead with creation by the time his manager gets the club with the youth system remains unmanaged as a punishment till he shows up.
Venk please find an owner for me' date='this doesnt bods well for the GW really.[/quote']

This.

Imposing a punishment doesn't solve anything. If Ciaran isn't bothered to check the thread or participate in the GW, the punishment will only affect the next owner to take over.

Find someone who'd be active. Look at how quickly tonyba created that contract.

This.

Imposing a punishment doesn't solve anything. If Ciaran isn't bothered to check the thread or participate in the GW' date=' the punishment will only affect the next owner to take over.

Find someone who'd be active. Look at how quickly tonyba created that contract.[/quote']

Good point.

The wait is over guys. Shane is the last owner in. As soon as he appoints his manager and agrees a contract we start. Guys and Gals make sure you have added me on SM.

I have, mate. :)

Like I told you via PM, you can send Sporting to Diego Simeone (username - diegos), as I sent you a friendship request with that account.

CONTRACT OF AGREEMENT

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqzPZE7D2ylyJUUe-tgbh0tKUGkVPKD3WogjlzGjpSrX1zQDcJ

Sporting CP

Contract of Agreement.

Wage = 250 Credits per Season

Contract Lenght = 3 Seasons

This employment contract was made ​​and entered into this day, June 3, 2014, by and among, brunopinto90 referred to as the owner, and pedrooliveira referred to as the coach.

Now, therefore, the owner and the manager, for the consideration specified here in, agree as follows:

1. *Conditions - The owner, taking account of the promises contained here in coach here employs, and now coach accepts job as coach for the duration of one (1) season, ie, until the last game in the schedule being susceptible to renovation depending on whether or not the results. The owner may by specific action and with the consent of the manager to extend the termination date of the existing contract to the fullest extent permitted by state law.

The termination clause is set at 1,000 credits and compensation for termination of contract without just cause unfriendly is, in turn, established in 200 credits.

2. Duties

- Manager Shall have charge of the administration of the Owner's property under the direction of the Board. He Shall have knowledge of personnel procedures, training of supervising employees. He Shall have the ability to give direction, the ability to relate to and motivate people, the ability to define job tasks, the ability to determine performance standards, the ability to hire, train, discipline and terminate employees the Necessary, and the knowledge of general business management techniques and generally accepted business practices.

- Manager Shall have good listening skills, and ability to Recognize When professional services are needed by the Owner, and ability to analyze problems, the knowledge of potential liability Resulting from his / her actions, the ability to develop in Place and disaster preparedness and emergency procedures plans.

- Manager Shall be able to understand financial reports and have familiarity with the laws Regarding transition, implied warranties and related issues.

- Manager Shall have basic accounting skills, budget planning and analysis skills, knowledge of inancial reports; knowledge of related federal and state laws, long term and short-term financial planning skills.

- Manager Shall have the ability to determine maintenance and service specifications; analyze and negotiate bids; supervise specification compliance, plan and schedule deferred and / or current remedial maintenance; handle emergency repairs; Implement a preventive maintenance program.

- Manager Shall have knowledge of statutory requirements and the Owner board policies Regarding liens and foreclosures, and ability to Carry Out lien and foreclosure policies uniformly, the notice requirements of knowledge and the knowledge of how to protect assets in case the Association lien or

foreclosure passe necessary.

3. Professional Conduct

Manager Shall notify the Board of any favors, gifts or any other compensation, offered or solicited by any person or business doing business or wanting to do business with Owner.

4. Compensation (Salary): The owner shall pay to the coach at an annual rate (season) of 250 credits.

* 1. The owner and manager may agree to adjust the salary of the coach during the term of this contract, but in any case, it should be paid less than the salary he is currently receiving.

* 2. Any adjustment in salary made during the life of this contract shall be in the form of an amendment and become part of this contract, but should not be considered the owner and manager to sign an new contract, or the date of termination of the contract in force was extended.

Additional:

Bonus:

- Winning the League = 500 credits

- Runner-up = 250 credits

- 3rd Place = 100 credits

- Winning the Cup = 200 Credits

- Cup Runner-up = 100 Credits

5. Goals and Objectives

In the execution of this contract, the parties will meet to set goals and objectives of the owner for the following year. Said goals and objectives should be established in writing and be among the criteria by which coach is assessed as established.

* The President and Sporting CP, expect a long-term relationship with the coach who will sign this contract writing and hopes that meets the expectations explained below ":

1. Patrício and William Carvalho are Sporting´s Academy biggest assets, only high fees should be considered.

2. Any contract made without the consent of the president, the coach will be penalized. (The President will give freedom to the coach to sign players, but all purchases must be authorized by the president to prevent breakage financial and subsequent economic debt.)

3. The coach must fulfill their duties and work in harmony with your president and fulfill their duties, fight for their rights, as the President fulfill his.

4. The Portuguese team have to qualify for European competition either, EUROPA LEAGUE or CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

5. The coach has to log every 10 days. Failing that, it will be penalized.

Note: - If there is any breach of the rules above written, the coach may or may not, depending on the decision of the highest office of the club, its president, proceed to termination of contract without any compensation or not, as it is for just cause.

6. Renewal of Employment Contract - If the owner does not notify the coach in writing before contract finish which means this contract will not be renewed, but it must be considered that the owner has renewed the contract of work for a year, extending from the date of termination in accordance with paragraph 1.7.

Termination of employment contract - This contract may be terminated by:

A. mutual agreement of the parties.

B. retirement coach.

C. bad results of the coach (not meet the requirements IE.) In the event of poor results, lack of interest and dissatisfaction of the requirements, the owner may terminate this contract by written notice to the coach at any time after the President has to make available and perhaps was absent from his / her employment for any cause for an additional 72 hours. All obligations of the Association shall cease upon termination.

Undersigned

brunopinto90

Signed

pedrooliveira

Sorry for the delay been away on a family trip came home last night but I've paid for my club now so where ready to go now, I'll post the contract agreement between me and RPR later on and pay for the budget later aswell, Once again sorry for the delay.

This sounds like a promising GW. :)

I wouldn't mind not getting any credits at all, if that meant staying with Sporting a long time.

Since we have the weakest team in Division 1, success will likely appear in the long run.

The P/E deals ban is also changing my usual transfer policy, that normally works quite well.

Good luck, everybody! ;)

Whats happening' date=' just about to post for PMs for position of my manger but if Ciaran is in that's fine from me[/b']

-

Ill be on the reserve manager please

-

Cheers Venk

I'm an owner, not a manager just taught I'd let you know :)

Guys, I'm starting to get a bit annoyed by how long this is taking :o

I'll be gone on holiday from tomorrow until Tuesday, so it would be nice if we could wait until then...

Been waiting right from the start so it would pretty much suck if I would miss out on the start now.

Economy Level - Strong Economy

Player can develop concerns - YES

SMFA monitoring transfers on - NO

Can only offer cash to clubs in deals - YES

Buying from Unmanaged Clubs - NOT ALLOWED

Buying from External Clubs - ALLOWED

No buying over the age of - ANY AGE ALLOWED

No buying players rated over - ANY RATING ALLOWED

Cannot do cash transfers over - ANY LIMIT ALLOWED

NO Transfer windows - Transfers can take place at anytime throughout the season.

Can only buy players with the same nationality as your club - NO

Manager sacked if they finish in bottom - NO MANAGERS SACKED

Manager must login to this Game World at least every - 14 days

Club starting balance - 200M

Club squads - Default squads

Guys' date=' I'm starting to get a bit annoyed by how long this is taking :o

I'll be gone on holiday from tomorrow until Tuesday, so it would be nice if we could wait until then...

Been waiting right from the start so it would pretty much suck if I would miss out on the start now.[/quote']

As far as I know, everything has been taken care of, Laura.