Sign in to follow this  
RieceM96

Playstation 4 and Xbox one

Re: Playstation 4 and Xbox one

Just made a club on PS4. We are in division 4 at the moment.

Me and RedbullLordy are in it.

Anyone can join' date=' just add me.[/quote']

I added you. Im interested in clubs if we can get a team going.

I added you. Im interested in clubs if we can get a team going.

Yeah sure i will accept later' date=' me and Redbull are in division 4, 3 points off division 3 promotion.

What rating are you and what position ?

Question is,which console is better?

I've always been sony so I can't really argue.

Just made a club on PS4. We are in division 4 at the moment.

Me and RedbullLordy are in it.

Anyone can join' date=' just add me.[/quote']

add me up Guys noisy_AFC

I came up against RedbullLordy recently :P

I'll join your club.

Guys I need some help..

I have NEVER had XBOX Live before' date='but I am going to try the 3 month subscripton,but what do I need? I obviously have Internet connection,is the XBOX live card all I need??[/quote']

yup just need to buy a subscription code and activate it.

do you have the wireless adaptor? If not you will need to wire the xbox up to your internet box with the ethernet cable.

yup just need to buy a subscription code and activate it.

do you have the wireless adaptor? If not you will need to wire the xbox up to your internet box with the ethernet cable.

my phone line is in another room,so too far too connect it.. Do I defo need a wireless adaptor? Just got a months subscription,only 6 euro so not a disaster if it doesn't work..

What is this Origin thing that comes up,confused as it says my email is already in use,If you created an Origin account already,please enter the password you used.

Not sure I created one!

Yeah sure i will accept later' date=' me and Redbull are in division 4, 3 points off division 3 promotion.

What rating are you and what position ?

[/quote']

Mainly centre back, rated 86, but can also play winger with an 88 rating.

123_ABC I haven't received a request :/

I think you accepted me, my ID is AI_1993. Ill be able to play tomorrow, not today unfortunately.

Mainly centre back' date=' rated 86, but can also play winger with an 88 rating.

I think you accepted me, my ID is AI_1993. Ill be able to play tomorrow, not today unfortunately.[/quote']

Oh that was you haha. Yeah i remember now, I will invite you to the club.

Up to you where you play. I'm ST, Redbull is normally CAM. We have 2 other ST aswell. 5-2-1-2, 5-3-2, 4-3-3 wingers Attack are our formations we play.

You got Mic ?

Oh that was you haha. Yeah i remember now' date=' I will invite you to the club.

Up to you where you play. I'm ST, Redbull is normally CAM. We have 2 other ST aswell. 5-2-1-2, 5-3-2, 4-3-3 wingers Attack are our formations we play.

You got Mic ?[/quote']

Nah, but they aint that expensive, I can pick one up soon enough. What time do you guys usually play?

Nah' date=' but they aint that expensive, I can pick one up soon enough. What time do you guys usually play?[/quote']

Past few nights 10pm onwards to like 1, but i can play whatever time.

You played in the higher divisions before ? As we are 3 points from promotion to division 3

Past few nights 10pm onwards to like 1' date=' but i can play whatever time.

You played in the higher divisions before ? As we are 3 points from promotion to division 3[/quote'] Yes, in the US region though, not Europe, however, I should be okay.

What is the difference between the players in different regions. Like is there easier players.

I think against US players, its a bit easier, no offensive to any Americans on here, but I have played against Europe players before, only drop ins though.

So you have to sign up to Origin to play online? I have signed up' date='but it says my email is invalid(which it isn't),a bit frustrating..[/quote']

Yeh, my brother got that as well. You can speak to an EA advisor online, but to be honest some of em arent that helpful, so he made a new account.

Yeh' date=' my brother got that as well. You can speak to an EA advisor online, but to be honest some of em arent that helpful, so he made a new account.[/quote']

Lol,I made a new account and that doesn't work either! Very annoying for something so simple!

Like I am getting no confirmation in my email or anything,and I tried two different accounts.