Playstation 4 and Xbox one

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Playstation 4 and Xbox one

Just saw this thread. Have had a PS4 since launch last year, play it very rarely though as I haven't got online. Have got NBA 2k14, Battlefield, Killzone, Thief and got Watchdogs last week.

Killzone the only one I couldn't get into.

I can't be bothered to read through posts but I see some Fifa stuff is going on? I'm always up for that, and may get online features if there's enough gamers here as I only have 3 or 4 friends who have PS4

If anyone wants to add me who hasn't already its LjayXo

Is this for PS4? If it is add my forum username I'd be up for the odd game
Just saw this thread. Have had a PS4 since launch last year' date=' play it very rarely though as I haven't got online. Have got NBA 2k14, Battlefield, Killzone, Thief and got Watchdogs last week.

Killzone the only one I couldn't get into.

I can't be bothered to read through posts but I see some Fifa stuff is going on? I'm always up for that, and may get online features if there's enough gamers here as I only have 3 or 4 friends who have PS4

If anyone wants to add me who hasn't already its LjayXo[/quote']

The Fifa stuff has mostly been pro clubs and yes Fez this is PS4. I haven't seen many Xbox 1 users on this thread tbh.

In the club is me, 123_ABC,Redbulllordy and Noisy and a few of my college mates.

I will add both of you but at the moment doing my assignment.

But if your on add GTAV_RieceM

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have NFS Rivals? Just bought it and the games seriously doing my head in, my cars stuck in third gear and wont go over 120mph, its impossible to win a race or any event for that matter, and when I'm starting events it wont let me move forward unless i use the brake/reverse button first.

Anyone else had an issue with this?

Does anyone have NFS Rivals? Just bought it and the games seriously doing my head in' date=' my cars stuck in third gear and wont go over 120mph, its impossible to win a race or any event for that matter, and when I'm starting events it wont let me move forward unless i use the brake/reverse button first.

Anyone else had an issue with this?[/quote']

nope but it sounds funny :D

Does anyone have NFS Rivals? Just bought it and the games seriously doing my head in' date=' my cars stuck in third gear and wont go over 120mph, its impossible to win a race or any event for that matter, and when I'm starting events it wont let me move forward unless i use the brake/reverse button first.

Anyone else had an issue with this?[/quote']

I have it and have no issues with it ?

You wanna play now and show me ?

I have it and have no issues with it ?

You wanna play now and show me ?

I'd just typed this as I went to bed mate sorry, I dont know what it is I've tried three cars and its exactly the same.

Even on the start screen when you need to press 'x' it doesnt recognise my controller, I need to turn it off and back on but it doesnt happen on any other game

• 4 weeks later...

Me and 123_ABC have finally made it to division 1 on pro clubs(PS4)

We won every title except for division 2.

We needed to win our last game to get promoted. We scored 1 goal then constantly booted it up field with some counter attacks as they had 5 players which is unfair.

Will only booted it as last time we was in this situation we lost as we was too attacking.

• 2 months later...

Has anyone played The Witcher? A new one is out soon' date='so wondering what people thought of the previous one?[/quote']

no but i'm guessing it's a slow burning story little action some scare moments which to me = boring afterall played 1 played them all. I don't seem to get scared or jump playing games like i do movies where i'll admit totally poop myself sometimes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...