Sign in to follow this  
RieceM96

Playstation 4 and Xbox one

Re: Playstation 4 and Xbox one

The Witcher 3 is coming out next month and I for one will be looking forward to what is possibly going to be game of the year. It looks fantastic, and is a really big game, it's capital city alone is far bigger than combining all of Skyrim's 8 or 9 cities together. The bad thing is that the game is coming out before the summer, and not the usual before Christmas and the freezing winter!

The Witcher 3 is coming out next month and I for one will be looking forward to what is possibly going to be game of the year. It looks fantastic' date=' and is a really big game, it's capital city alone is far bigger than combining all of Skyrim's 8 or 9 cities together. The bad thing is that the game is coming out before the summer, and not the usual before Christmas and the freezing winter![/quote']

I've heard of this game never played it but i'm guessing it's a scary version of Skyrim ? No idea to be honest but I did play Skyrim a bit and whilst the story was good the gameplay is very repetitive and once you've taken out a dragon & giant I never found much else interesting.

There aren't any games anymore that do something new and do it well , they are mostly sequels so I have pretty much just taken up new sports games such as Baseball (Mlb 15) which is excellent. 1 game I am looking forward to is Rainbow Six Siege as it sort of is going back to it roots ala RB6 Vegas which for the original Xbox was one of thee best games I have ever played.

I've heard of this game never played it but i'm guessing it's a scary version of Skyrim ? No idea to be honest but I did play Skyrim a bit and whilst the story was good the gameplay is very repetitive and once you've taken out a dragon & giant I never found much else interesting.

There aren't any games anymore that do something new and do it well ' date=' they are mostly sequels so I have pretty much just taken up new sports games such as Baseball (Mlb 15) which is excellent. 1 game I am looking forward to is Rainbow Six Siege as it sort of is going back to it roots ala RB6 Vegas which for the original Xbox was one of thee best games I have ever played.[/quote']

Amen to this.

all games are pretty much very repetitive these days i cant sit down with a game for more than a few days without getting bored now.

RB6 Vegas one of the best I've ever played the whole strategic aspect of the game was unrivalled and still probably is the new will be unreal.

Just upgraded myself to a PS4. Only got Far Cry 4 at the moment - dunno if I'll keep the batman game it came with.

Hit me up on PSN - ruggermad.

Do let us know who you are though so I know you're not a random

Do you still have me. GTAV_RieceM ?

Developers are planning to create PS5 next month and the price is just the same as the PS4. The good news about it is that you can play your old school PlayStation games!