• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Class of '92. It's a Sunday, which means it's Game Day! Interested in joining this unique set-up? This is not a set up where it is too late to join, trust me on that. You want a top job

Not played SM for a good 6 months now but wanted to come back and revisit an idea for a custom setup I once created a good few years back.....one for the nostalgics! The Class of '92 1992 saw the bi

Re: The Class of '92. This is a great idea Benjo!

Re: The Class of '92.

[move]The Class of '92 has been set up and ready to start! [/move]

You have until midnight this evening (British time)' date=' otherwise I will need to allocate you a club each at random. This is because TCO92 is now open and I'm sure we all want to get cracking.

Keep an eye on the first post for who has been allocated which club.

Once we are down to a few to go, I will start to the release the clubs to you all.

You will all have your teams by tomorrow that is for sure.

Let's go!

B)[/center']

As this was finished by midnight and teams/managers who were bothered to get sorted on time, and gameworld was declared "Open" hence I wanted to get a few donkeys who maybe could halt a horrible team ;)

As this was finished by midnight and teams/managers who were bothered to get sorted on time' date=' and gameworld was declared "Open" hence I wanted to get a few donkeys who maybe could halt a horrible team

;)[/b']

It wasn't for me' date=' it was for the clubs of managers, who couldn't be online by midnight.

Don't you think I'd prefer to start biding at midnight?[/quote']

That's what we like Gentlemen..........fighting talk! :P

Bidding can start in just over 2 hours

Nobody is at fault, I should have made it clear.

Good Luck to all of the managers in here!

I'm coming to steal people's transfer targets because I've only got 1 good player in Blackpool!

Be prepared for my Blackpool team to ruin half of your lives..

If there are any managers, in this gameworld who want a friendly match against me, i'm Blackpool!:D:D:D

I can see that this place is full of high class' date=' intelligent, good looking, talented individuals.

Is that enough buttering up to be able to join you guys...pleeease?:D[/quote']

HaHa of course mate.

What's your in game name? I will random allocate you a club as I stopped doing the stick or twist (3 choices) after midnight last night.

Cheers

HaHa of course mate.

What's your in game name? I will random allocate you a club as I stopped doing the stick or twist (3 choices) after midnight last night.

Cheers

Well...I did like the look of Cardiff as it was not taken in the gameworld list...but if that is gone put me into Leyton Orient...always had a soft spot for them. Game name is gchristopher2

Gordon C

Well...I did like the look of Cardiff as it was not taken in the gameworld list...but if that is gone put me into Leyton Orient...always had a soft spot for them. Game name is gchristopher2

Gordon C

Cardiff was random allocated to taylor8 last night.

I will have to do it in a random allocate as it is fair on everyone else. Might seem a little petty at this stage however' date=' 9 managers last night didn't get to choose, as they had theirs chosen at random.

Hope this is still ok for you mate? If so, I will draw you out a club now.

Cheers[/center']

I will have to do it in a random allocate as it is fair on everyone else. Might seem a little petty at this stage however' date=' 9 managers last night didn't get to choose, as they had theirs chosen at random.

Cheers[/center']

Always happy to play by the rules...we are all here for fun, go for it

Cheers[/center']

Go for it...always happy to play by the rules

I can see that this place is full of high class' date=' intelligent, good looking, talented individuals.

Is that enough buttering up to be able to join you guys...pleeease?:D[/quote']

Welcome to Keystone who has just been allocated Chester FC!

Without doubt the biggest challenge in the set-up!

Spend that £20mil wisely!

Best of luck!

Cheers