Sign in to follow this  
Gavhayes

Concerns

I have 2 players in my squad with concerns a out game time! Originally it was just Marc Andre ter Steven level 1 so I put him in goal for the last 7 games in a row then 2 days ago thiago Alcantara became concerned this player has played 19 times this season and is rotated with matic and Pogba however the weird thing is since thiago became concerned level 1 ter Stegan has gone to level 2. How can I get rid of the concerns without selling either player ?

Re: Concerns

I have 2 players in my squad with concerns a out game time! Originally it was just Marc Andre ter Steven level 1 so I put him in goal for the last 7 games in a row then 2 days ago thiago Alcantara became concerned this player has played 19 times this season and is rotated with matic and Pogba however the weird thing is since thiago became concerned level 1 ter Stegan has gone to level 2. How can I get rid of the concerns without selling either player ?

I know how you feel mate it's totally ridiculous.

What I do is, click the player name and there should be an option called "address concerns". You need to make sure that you have a few mills in the finances, because then you can meet contract demands to get rid of them concerns.

Re: Concerns

If you keep playing them the concerns should drop eventually. I have seen this being more effective at the start of a season though so keep this in mind. For example starting to choose to play someone mid-way through a season may be too late for the next 1 or 2 reviews so they may increase before they drop. Patience is needed in such circumstances.

I would only advise paying off concerns when they reach level 4 though so you still have some breathing space to sort things with more game time