Arda Turan VS Ivan Rakitic

Re: Arda Turan VS Ivan Rakitic

Turan +1 100%

Rakitic +1 50/50

I strongly disagree. Arda will defo rise to 92 tho, possibly 93 after the amazing season Atletico had but...

Rakitic will rise to 92 for sure! I mean 12 goals and 12 assists and also he won the Europa League! Hes certain for a rise. I have both players and am a huge fan of both so dont compare. Just sign them both!

I strongly disagree. Arda will defo rise to 92 tho' date=' possibly 93 after the amazing season Atletico had but...

Rakitic will rise to 92 for sure! I mean 12 goals and 12 assists and also he won the Europa League! Hes certain for a rise. I have both players and am a huge fan of both so dont compare. Just sign them both![/quote']

I agree about turan but rakitic wont increase above 91, arda 92 for sure

I strongly disagree. Arda will defo rise to 92 tho' date=' possibly 93 after the amazing season Atletico had but...

Rakitic will rise to 92 for sure! I mean 12 goals and 12 assists and also he won the Europa League! Hes certain for a rise. I have both players and am a huge fan of both so dont compare. Just sign them both![/quote']

my budget is limited, i think i will choose turan, coz atletico performance this year,

but something in my mind is, koke is better than turan this season, koke is 100% rise to 92, is it fair to turan to reach the same rating as koke.

my budget is limited' date=' i think i will choose turan, coz atletico performance this year,

but something in my mind is, koke is better than turan this season, koke is 100% rise to 92, is it fair to turan to reach the same rating as koke.[/quote']

If Turan hits 92 then Koke should be 93 its as simple as that or the rating system is just messed up! Im sure SM will do the right thing!!