German AMs

Arlitoma

I've got Draxler, Kroos, Reus, Muller, Kroos and Gotze rotating in the AM spots on my first team. I also have Meyer and Goretzka who are getting really close to a point where they will be pushing for the first team. As a Schalke fan, I'd like to keep the Schalke trio; of the other 4, which one is expendable as I don't think I'd be able to play them all (plus, I feel like I'm player hogging).

Re: German AMs

I've got Draxler' date=' Kroos, Reus, Muller, Kroos and Gotze rotating in the AM spots on my first team. I also have Meyer and Goretzka who are getting really close to a point where they will be pushing for the first team. As a Schalke fan, I'd like to keep the Schalke trio; of the other 4, which one is expendable as I don't think I'd be able to play them all (plus, I feel like I'm player hogging).[/quote']

Can you not just loan out Goretzka & Meyer for a season or two at a smaller managed club to postpone the decision? Definitely would not sell Reus & its still a bit early to really see how Pep plans to shape Bayern.

Concerns about player hogging are admirable but unless everyone feels like this in the GW or you have squad limits you are just benefiting others.

Re: German AMs

Can you not just loan out Goretzka & Meyer for a season or two at a smaller managed club to postpone the decision? Definitely would not sell Reus & its still a bit early to really see how Pep plans to shape Bayern.

Concerns about player hogging are admirable but unless everyone feels like this in the GW or you have squad limits you are just benefiting others.

This is more of a long-term question. When both Goretzka and Meyer are 89ish and start developing concerns about being loaned out. I'm in no rush to sell anyone yet. I get a fair bit of rotation in squad. I guess I'll wait to see where the Bayern AMs end up. Thanks mate!