TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

The home thread of TCO92.

Please use this thread for your teams Match Previews, Match Reports, Transfer News and any other nonsense you want to put out there!

Job offer triggers

Firstly, it has to be made clear that the idea was to never hand out job offers left, right and centre. You have to build your team, commit to them and work hard to activate a trigger.

The following achievements will trigger a job offer* at the end of the current season;

• League Champions (Any division)

• TCO92 Cup Winners

• TCO92 Shield Winners

• SMFA Cup Winners

• SMFA Shield Winners

• League Top Goal Scorer

• Manager's Manager of the year

The Manager's Manager of the year will be decided at the end of the season by all managers within the gameworld casting their vote.

The following achievements will trigger a job offer* at any point during the season;

• Win 15 league games in a row

• Last Man Standing (Undisclosed Trigger - announced 24.06.14)

As you can imagine, it is quite hard to work out triggers for the "smaller" clubs that over achieve throughout the course or at the end of the season. With this in mind, the League Top Goal Scorer can often be considered a more open opportunity for all clubs to achieve.

All triggers will be reviewed and changes made if required at the start of each season.

PLEASE NOTE - Whilst I will do my best to keep an eye out for triggers being activated, It is entirely your responsibility to notify myself if you activate one of the triggers, particularly the in season ones.

Managers that resign from their club

If a manager resigns from their club, this position will be offered to another manager currently within the set-up (again via the random allocation method), this will then be offered to a further 2 managers, 1 by 1, providing the offer is not accepted.

If after 3 attempts, nobody wants to take this club on, it will be added to the other clubs without managers in both div 3 and 4 and any new manager wanting to join the set-up will be offered up to 3 clubs to manage, 1 by 1, stick or twist......just how we all started off.

Best of luck to all managers and thank you for all being a part of TCO92.......let's 'av it!

* A job offer means that you will be offered a club to manage (amongst the unmanaged clubs across all 4 divisions at that time), which will be picked via a random allocation. You have the right to accept (stick) or reject (twist) the 1st job offer, if you reject it this will lead to you being offered a second club to manage. You can then either choose to accept this 2nd club to manage or reject it. If you reject, you will remain with your current club.

Cheers

SEASON 2 - let's 'av it!

Here we go then, season 2 of TCO92 kicks off this evening.

Firstly, many thanks to all of you who are still in the set up, really hope that you are enjoying it.

So, ahead of the first game, I just want to clarify a few things;

Rules are nice and simple, however I need to bring your attention to 2 main ones that caused a few problems last season:

No buying from or selling to any unmanaged clubs within the divisions 1, 2, 3 and 4. The game is set up so that you cannot buy from unmanaged, however there is not an option to stop you from selling to unmanaged. They will come in for you player(s) throughout the course of the season, so please DO NOT sell to the unmanaged teams. I will treat you all like adults, however if you do break this rule, it is simple YOU WILL BE EXEMPT FROM TRIGGERING ANY JOB OFFERS FOR THAT SEASON.

You must log in to the game world at least every 14 days, if not you will automatically lose your club.

This season's job triggers:

League Champions (Any division) - x 4 available

TCO92 Cup Winners - x 1 available

TCO92 Shield Winners - x 1 available

SMFA Cup Winners - x 1 available

SMFA Shield Winners - x 1 available

*AMENDED* League Top Goal Scorer within TCO92 (best of all 4 divisions) - x 1 available

Manager's Manager of the Season - x 1 available

Win 15 league games in a row - x unlimited

*NEW* Best league defensive record (least goals conceded) within TCO92 - x 1 available

Any questions, please give me a shout.

Best of luck to you all!

B)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. To match Allan's analysis and make up for some inactivity on this forum in recent days, I bring you the underachievers of the

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. Before the start of the second half of the season, I thought it would be a good idea to set up a mid-term synopsis of the div

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. TOP OVERACHIEVERS SO FAR So far this season, some clubs have absolutely impressed the world. Division 3 Overachiev

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

207px-Plymouth_Argyle_F.C._logo.svg.png

-

Plymouth Argyle Football Club Release Statement

:D

-

We are delighted to welcome the following to hopefully start the long road to bring Plymouth Argyle back to the Top Division of

TCO92

-

4390.jpg

-

22324.jpg

-

4530.jpg

-

468.jpg

-

90.jpg

-

3410.jpg

-

472.jpg

-

46471.jpg

-

22653.jpg

-

AND OUR 2014 CLUB CAPTAIN

14.jpg

In 2002, he was a surprise inclusion in the

Brazil squad for the 2002 FIFA World Cup in South Korea and Japan. He was expected to play a small part in the tournament. However, defensive midfielder and Brazilian team captain Emerson was injured in training just before the first World Cup game. In light of the setback, coach Scolari called upon Gilberto to fill the gap which Emerson left. Gilberto ended up playing in every minute of every match of the tournament, which Brazil went on to win. In the words of Veja magazine, Gilberto "carried the piano for Ronaldo and Rivaldo to play their tunes on". He was not without attacking use either, setting up Ronaldo's semi-final goal to put Brazil through to the final. It was Gilberto's performance in this tournament which led to him being classed as one of the top defensive midfielders in the world.

Hull City AFC - Division 4

Hull-City-Tigers-008.jpg

Star players:

16383.png

Toni Kroos

Signed from Bayern Munich. One of the world's finest midfield maestros, will look to supply our frontline and control games.

4117.png

Alexis Sanchez

Brilliant striker from Barca, will finish top scorer this season

4579.png

Pepe

From Real Madrid, notorious for his on-pitch antics but will no doubt solidify the Tigers' defence. Unlikely to get along with Sanchez who came from Madrid's catalan rivals.

Youngsters:

145430.pngsaul_niguez_esclapez_26103.jpg213637.png

Carvajal, Saúl Ñíguez and Goretzka

All three promising youngsters will get valuable gametime at Hull City.

UP THE TIGERSUTT

Birmingham City Confirmed Signings:

Morgan De Sanctis GK

Claudio Pizzaro

Rodrigo Palacio

Luca Toni

Andrey Arshavin

Park Chu Young

Adrian Lopez

Daniel Van Buyten

Rodrigo Taddei

Fernandez Nacho

Martin Cacares

Oliver Kirch

Antoliy Tymoschuk

and the exciting youngster Juan Roman

as well as a retained youngster, Tom Adeyemi

A lot of oldies in here, but the team seems almost ready to start the season.

stockport-county.jpg

With only 22 players and all but two of them worth only 10k i've had to pretty much spend my entire budget already. I've tried to go down the route of rebuilding the entire squad by buying in some decent young talent for each position. Not all of them were first choice but i couldn't afford to get into bidding wars with other managers, needing to spread the money out over 11 players.

Stockport would like to welcome the following players to the club;-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRauo70i5CkF4hKMkMa9l9RkWhE4lDdHfpcre5ROJhwLT5Oascp9Q

Jeremy Toljan

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbJi7E5cfUlbxDXtByrOmT5K5YWXwMSxJz6W4m3ENsxnyIEUpJ

Koray Gunter

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREUqp_QFjJuegd3cHHiuHbA4SchHth-ZppDneVr3SKmjW8Vk2y

Pierre Hojbjerg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtr6VLupCiyJevkScXN71oV6vsI6_GMj5tIt4SmQ4VNlzNvXY4

Bernardo Silva

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBugT2xjQOrfk6vLezb6WStiu6v7bU8nihzQv4X-tN9i831Nsa

Richairo Zivkovic

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlGqrP2V60R6ChUm0EsQPasaqGUGX8fJwGDC8ELzUf_od6f9Ii

Esiti Anderson

71791.jpg

Hernandez Hector

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrEYkMxSN3IX6Z087H6lsRrUoqkY_I8ojW0kmy16Iwbi6IKWwG

Penha Thalles

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2Du19koxxHzqONkRjIDrs34FknbUxQLqayJ9gq6EKVnOCVAYx

Joao Cancelo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRliQnWmp1EPmWagFXxkQtRC0itKO7MoGR8CkxRrkl-MjtHeYYW

Raffaele Di Gennaro

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWF_2u6pfGEWp2LqDpdOfSh1jMZPwOB7iuU21pemMb4Px3xbAh

Jose Luis Gaya

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRe5wMUAqOyDpTM-fP-F5LymMxOtEHAd4grMcVcpPz7W6ppZii5pQ

Julian Green

s_126770_2598_2011_1.jpg

Dominik Masek

Unfortunately deals for Vasconcelos Gabriel and Alex Grimaldo fell through at the last minute with neither player willing to play for Stockport County in the end.

The Stockport chairman has informed the supporters that the club are still in the hunt for a couple more additions before the season opener at Bristol Rovers. However they won't be permanent deals. Apart from players that are on the fringes of the squad being sold on, loan signings will be the only transfer activity at Edgeley Park now.

Reserved for Crewe Alexandra, the Division 4 club managed by Allan Zhang.

The club's focus this year is to battle their way into a playoff promotion spot while also competing well in the cups.

In the club's first friendly fixture under Allan, the club beat Oxford United 1-0.

Bolton Wanderers Confirmed Signings :

Joel Veltman

Josip Drmic

Adrien Rabiot

Mauro Icardi

Oscar De Marcos

Federico Fazio

Kevin Constant

Martin Montoya

Facundo Roncaglia

Lucas Biglia

Dimitar Berbatov

Andre Pierre Gignac

Adrian Ramos

Imanol Agirretxe

Adam Szalai

Alright guys, the WBA manager asked me for Scuffet on loan (if I get him).

I was looking to loan him to a weaker club, but Ani was the 1st to ask and promised me Scuffet is gonna start for him.

So unless he changes his mind, Scuffet will be loaned to WBA.

WBA's confirmed signings:

1) Gabriel Barbosa

2) Youri Tielemans

3) Divock Origi

4) Mateo Kovacic

5) Erik Durm

6) Sime Vrsaljko

7) Domenico Berardi

8) Kingsley Coman

9) Sergi Samper

Possible Signings:

1) Leon Goretzka