TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

York City 1 - 2 Mansfield Town

Crucial away win against an unmanaged side.

Points are going to be at a premium for my Mansfield side this year, so avoiding the banana skin of unmanaged sides is crucial.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. To match Allan's analysis and make up for some inactivity on this forum in recent days, I bring you the underachievers of the

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. Before the start of the second half of the season, I thought it would be a good idea to set up a mid-term synopsis of the div

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. TOP OVERACHIEVERS SO FAR So far this season, some clubs have absolutely impressed the world. Division 3 Overachiev

So three games in and 9 points on the board for Stockport County' date=' with the team yet to concede a goal.

Tonight's match saw Stockport beat Leyton Orient 3-0 with goals from Hojbjerg, Zivkovic and Green. A record crowd turned up at Edgeley Park to cheer on their beloved Stockport, news of the good results and display's is travelling fast.

The game was actually much closer than the scoreline suggest's with Stockport having to defend for much of the game, Leyton having almost twice the number of shots to Stockport. For that reason it's understandable that Raffaele Di Gennaro was awarded the man of the match.

Damn straight![/quote']

:eek: This is certainly not a result I was expecting. Table topping Sunderland have been taken down... and Stockport has taken their place :eek:

Meyer' date=' coming in for the injured Thauvin bagged a brace, and Robben gets the MOTM award despite not getting any assists or goals![/quote']

Well done, lads!

And Jamie my friend, still a long, long way to go. :D

All i read then Pedro was "And Jamie my friend' date=' blah, blah, blah you are the best blah, blah, blah[/i']" ;)

Psssht, I'm coming for you, Jamie!

There I was thinking I'm giving out Gabigol to help Stockport with their relegation battle, but this sorcery is making things turn out very differently :P

Psssht' date=' I'm coming for you, Jamie!

There I was thinking I'm giving out Gabigol to help Stockport with their relegation battle, but this sorcery is making things turn out very differently :P[/quote']

Haha bring it, i welcome all challenges ;)

I think i may have painted a target on my back, probably not a great idea for someone looking to sneak a win here and there LOL

Haha bring it' date=' i welcome all challenges ;)

I think i may have painted a target on my back, probably not a great idea for someone looking to sneak a win here and there LOL[/quote']

Good job with your team mate. Doing well.

There I was thinking I'm giving out Gabigol to help Stockport with their relegation battle, but this sorcery is making things turn out very differently :P[/quote']

Shoo! Swansea will be crushed by Bolton. Barzagli will pwn u :D

207px-Plymouth_Argyle_F.C._logo.svg.png

Plymouth Argyle Manager ShaneMcG celebrates in style after a first tough home win vs Birmingham

-

"This is going to be a long hard season but its good to get off the mark. Its nice to beat a former Premier league team. We had heros all over the park but top marks to our MOM

STARKE, Tom, Goals from the brilliant D NGOG and young R REID."

220px-Starke%2C_Tom.jpg

-

He went on to thank the beloved 11,047 Plymouth crowd who turned out to watch the new breed of tenacious warriors.

300px-Devout.JPG

ShaneMcG[/b] celebrates in style after a first tough home win vs Birmingham[/center]

-

"This is going to be a long hard season but its good to get off the mark. Its nice to beat a former Premier league team. We had heros all over the park but top marks to our MOM - Tom Starke

11 shots on target to your 3, but I lose 3-0, well done Tom Starke hehe, or maybe my strikers need a vacation.

All i read then Pedro was "And Jamie my friend' date=' blah, blah, blah you are the best blah, blah, blah[/i']" ;)

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :P

What's the lesson here?

Never help anyone, under any circunstances! :D

Just kidding, of course. :)

Haha bring it' date=' i welcome all challenges ;)

I think i may have painted a target on my back, probably not a great idea for someone looking to sneak a win here and there LOL[/quote']

I'm quite sure everyone will be looking to claim a win against your Stockport side now mate :P

Shoo! Swansea will be crushed by Bolton. Barzagli will pwn u :D

*yawn* I have Maschpotato

What's the lesson here?

Never help anyone' date=' under any circunstances! :D

Just kidding, of course. :)[/quote']

Hahaha, well it isn't down to just Gabigol, he doesn't seem to have been instrumental to any of their wins so far. I believe he's still loyal to his parent club :P

In other news:

joao moutinho ronaldinho steered Swansea City to victory against Hoffenheim.

Swansea City beat Hoffenheim 2 - 0 in their SMFA Shield Group E fixture.

Patrício had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Drogba and Dória were amongst the goalscorers.

My assistant manager doesn't seem too shabby!

Question: What is everyone's thoughts on selling to unmanaged clubs within the set up? I have seen quite a few teams have done this already and I have some offers on the table which I am happy to cancel. I was strict to set it so that we cannot buy from unmanaged however want your thoughts on selling. Cheers

Question: What is everyone's thoughts on selling to unmanaged clubs within the set up? I have seen quite a few teams have done this already and I have some offers on the table which I am happy to cancel. I was strict to set it so that we cannot buy from unmanaged however want your thoughts on selling. Cheers

It's like selling to an external. Should be allowed in my opinion.

I don't think it should be done.. who'd want a team with low amounts of cash, and other clubs rejects?

I don't think it should be done.. who'd want a team with low amounts of cash' date=' and other clubs rejects?[/quote']

Good point.

I posted in the comments it should be ok.

Didn't think about the cash aspect. But unmanaged clubs don't pay much over the odds do they?

You could just sell the players although I suppose they will still be under a transfer ban.

I'll change my mind. Maybe it shouldn't be allowed.

Birmingham City unveils their new signing, Sulley Muntari !! This signing will bolster our midfield, with athleticism, hard tackling and experience. After speaking with the manager, he instantly bought into the aims of the club, and hopes to help us achieve the goals set for the future.