TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

In response to:

a) the dummy spit by the special one regarding funding in the news section

and

B) a rainy cold day at lunchtime at work

I worked out the following.

Based on transfer value (so it is a bit skewed with free agents raising in value, exchanges etc, so not just spend) the biggest spenders so far are:

Club______________Transfer Value (M)

Swansea City________________154.94

Sunderland__________________126.01

Reading____________________ 110.74

Cardiff City__________________110.20

Hull City____________________103.33

Bolton Wanderers____________102.34

Wigan Athletic________________101.67

Fulham______________________98.70

West Bromwich Albion__________93.37

Burnley______________________90.61

Brighton and Hove Albion________84.72

Blackpool ____________________70.97

Birmingham City_______________62.90

AFC Bournemouth______________59.40

Rotherham United______________49.74

Leyton Orient__________________48.33

Colchester United______________46.94

Walsall_______________________37.35

Port Vale_____________________35.22

Bury________________________34.06

Shrewsbury Town______________33.84

Crewe Alexandra_______________31.78

Bradford City__________________30.63

Plymouth Argyle_______________30.40

Exeter City___________________28.37

Cambridge United______________25.58

Preston North End_____________24.80

Stockport County______________23.40

Wrexham ____________________23.40

Huddersfield Town_____________23.00

Chester FC___________________22.63

Bristol Rovers_________________21.76

York City_____________________16.96

Brentford ____________________16.70

Mansfield Town________________16.38

Barnet______________________15.09

Lincoln City___________________1.07

(Apologies for the dodgy formatting, but I'm not sure how to do tables in the forum, and indent wasn't working...)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. To match Allan's analysis and make up for some inactivity on this forum in recent days, I bring you the underachievers of the

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. Before the start of the second half of the season, I thought it would be a good idea to set up a mid-term synopsis of the div

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. TOP OVERACHIEVERS SO FAR So far this season, some clubs have absolutely impressed the world. Division 3 Overachiev

Walsall have made a splash in the transfer market getting rid of all the deadwood original players at the club. With a brand new squad being rebuilt and bringing in better quality players from around the globe. Also boosting our squad value up to 56 mill from a paltry 16 mill :D.

Key buys were mainly made in the defence with:

Sead Kolasinac 87

A. Crescenzi 84

M. Bressen 83

S. Van Beek 80

In midfield the big buys are:

F. Kiko 85

M. Kranevitter 82

Q. Bouy 80

And up front:

M. Ducksch 80

Barca Kes steered Birmingham City to victory against Stockport County.

Birmingham City hammered Stockport County 7 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Palacio was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Arshavin and Román were also amongst the goalscorers.

CREWE ALEXANDRA DEFEAT HULL CITY!

Crewe Alexandra defeat a Sanchez-less talented Hull City squad with a goal by Hofmann, who also got sent off.

Hull City spent approximately 70 million more than the Crewe, so it`s amazing how Crewe Alexandra won.

The Crewe's youngsters stopped the talented Hull City attackers, and got past their defence.

The goalkeeper Kaminski was Man of the Match, who has allowed 1 goal in his last 3 matches.

The Crewe will face Hartlepool United, next.

Crewe Alexandra now have 9 points out of a possible 12, currently sitting in 4th place.

WBA suffer yet another draw, this time to a very strong Burnley side.

Albion took the lead after 35 minutes, when Divock Origi slotted in his first of the season. He was later voted MOTM for a very good shift.

Burnley being on the back foot for most of the game, did find a way back in through a bit of brilliance from their star-man, Neymar.

Not too disappointed, as WBA are still unbeaten at home, but five out of a possible twelve points is poor for a team looking for promotion.

Mansfield Town 1 v 3 Cardiff City

Mansfield Town were comprehensively outplayed by a strong Cardiff side.

We parked the bus, and tried to hit them on the counter - and then tried to throw the kitchen sink at them in the last 15 minutes.

Cardiff were just too good in the end. Mansfield will suck it up and move onto the next game.

Bolton won 3-1 at home against Cambridge United :D

We now sit 2nd in the table with 9 points.

Still a long way to go in the season but things are looking good for Bolton so far.

Good win, fully deserved ;)

Colchester United beat Exter 1-0 in their D4 Fixture setting new club record of 4 games unbeaten in a row.

United is also doing good in friendlies beating unmanaged arsenal and everton 2-1, looking forward to do the same against Chelsea.

Very surprising start to season considering we lost every single pre season friendly. :eek:

An absolutely disgusting and embarrassing display by Stockport last night, going down 7-0 to Birmingham.

Although there wasn't too much in the game with possession 56% - 44% and total shots 16-15 in Birmingham's favour they took their chances where we didn't.

Part of the blame has too fall on the manager who went with the wrong formation and played too defensively. The keeper Raffaele Di Gennaro didn't exactly cover himself in glory either, putting in a match rated performance of 4!

It was a nice little unbeaten run while it lasted, reality strikes and the real tough work begins.

Blackpool 2-2 York City

A credible draw in my first match in charge. Those dirty Blackpool players had two players sent off whilst trying to injure my innocent players :eek:

Decided to go the 'lazy sod' route and buy free agents and cheap players with half decent ratings. The idea being they end up being worth a lot more than I paid.

So far, paid £13.5m in fees but have players worth £35.1m to me :D

Looking pretty safe bet that it's multiple accounts between the two clubs mentioned' date=' it's sad to see the game world being subjected to this kind of behaviour.

Hopefully SM can investigate and reverse transfers and remove any fraudulent accounts.[/quote']

Agreed, definitely looks like cheating between the two clubs by one person having control of both.

It is a real shame that people feel the need to do it rather than play the game properly like everyone else. I have had lots of trouble with cheaters in other game worlds and it can ruin them if nothing is done about it.

Unfortunately i have little faith in SM after what i have been through in previous game worlds, hopefully the guilty culprit leaves of his own accord.

Agreed' date=' definitely looks like cheating between the two clubs by one person having control of both.

It is a real shame that people feel the need to do it rather than play the game properly like everyone else. I have had lots of trouble with cheaters in other game worlds and it can ruin them if nothing is done about it.

Unfortunately i have little faith in SM after what i have been through in previous game worlds, hopefully the guilty culprit leaves of his own accord.[/quote']

I have been either very fortunate or very ignorant so I have not noticed any form of cheating in my game worlds thankfully so have no prior knowledge of SM dealing with these things.

Hopefully they will surprise you and deal with it correctly.

I have been either very fortunate or very ignorant so I have not noticed any form of cheating in my game worlds thankfully so have no prior knowledge of SM dealing with these things.

Hopefully they will surprise you and deal with it correctly.

I hope so too' date=' we shall see i guess.

This is what happened in one of my previous game worlds Link

Benjo' date=' please check your Private Messages in the game, I think I have done some research about the Lincoln-Bradford City situation that might help:o[/quote']
Looking pretty safe bet that it's multiple accounts between the two clubs mentioned' date=' it's sad to see the game world being subjected to this kind of behaviour.

Hopefully SM can investigate and reverse transfers and remove any fraudulent accounts.[/quote']

Agreed' date=' definitely looks like cheating between the two clubs by one person having control of both.

Unfortunately i have little faith in SM after what i have been through in previous game worlds, hopefully the guilty culprit leaves of his own accord.[/quote']

I haven't checked the situation, but if that guy is cheating, I have a message for him:

You're a pathetic loser!

Benjo,how did the Lincoln manager made the contact to you about joining this GW? If he did via forum, you can ask Stuart or Midnight to Six to check Sohan & Lincoln manager's forum account if they are running thought the same computer.