TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Benjo_Benjo

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

How can my mates do deals on their works network then?

What happens if two family members are in the same game world together e.g brothers living at home with their parents?

As long as they aren't reported they can deal with one another. That's the reason SM have the manager reporting feature in game.

As long as they aren't reported they can deal with one another. That's the reason SM have the manager reporting feature in game.

So two devices on the same network can do a deal then. Why does a deal between two accounts on the same device get rejected automatically, without being reported?

So two devices on the same network can do a deal then. Why does a deal between two accounts on the same device get rejected automatically' date=' without being reported?[/quote']

It's like this:

Suppose my brother and I are using a computer which is connected to our network and we are in the same setups then we can't deal with each other but we can remain in the same setup.

If he uses his phone which uses a data plan to log onto Sm and do a deal with me he might be able to. But if someone reports us then Sm will come to know that we have used the same computer before so they will ban us.

It's like this:

Suppose my brother and I are using a computer which is connected to our network and we are in the same setups then we can't deal with each other but we can remain in the same setup.

If he uses his phone which uses a data plan to log onto Sm and do a deal with me he might be able to. But if someone reports us then Sm will come to know that we have used the same computer before so they will ban us.

By data plan you mean his mobile network rather than the home one?

How can it be that one laptop between two accounts on the same network gets deals rejected automatically yet two different laptops on the same network can get deals completed, as long as neither account has logged into the others laptop?

Sorry for all the questions and i guess going off topic but SM have never said how the SMFA or their cheating detection system works, i'm just trying to learn how things work in case i come up against future cheats in my game worlds.

How can it be that one laptop between two accounts on the same network gets deals rejected automatically yet two different laptops on the same network can get deals completed' date=' as long as neither account has logged into the others laptop?

Sorry for all the questions and i guess going off topic but SM have never said how the SMFA or their cheating detection system works, i'm just trying to learn how things work in case i come up against future cheats in my game worlds.[/quote']

Yup so basically their system checks ip address history. So common ip addresses between the two in the system means deals cannot be done. I think it throws an error or something if you try in game. So if one person has not logged on to another's computer he can do deals. If there are no common ip addresses then deals can be done. This is whatever I have understood of how the system works.

How can it be that one laptop between two accounts on the same network gets deals rejected automatically yet two different laptops on the same network can get deals completed' date=' as long as neither account has logged into the others laptop?

Sorry for all the questions and i guess going off topic but SM have never said how the SMFA or their cheating detection system works, i'm just trying to learn how things work in case i come up against future cheats in my game worlds.[/quote']

There's basically one gateway/router per household, which is connected to the WAN (Wide-Area Network). This is configured in such a way that data is passed through different routers with a sender- and a receiver-address (the receiver being another router with another address). That address is household-specific, to ensure better sending/receiving of data-packages and security (in the case of cyber-crimes).

Within the household, every apparatus connected to the LAN (Local-Area Network) has a different IP-address, which makes sure that the packages coming in are going to the right device. This makes receiving packages device specific, but sending is done uniform.

Devices that work on Cellular (3G/4G/etc.) aren't part of the LAN, and can therefore be used to successfully control a second account.

Hope this helped a little. :)

What exactly did he say? Since the news feed was reported so I could not see it.

He said "f*** that Indian and other m**** brown people here. I'm coming for you next."

I can't take any kind of abuses you know that. So I've reported it. And I hope both get banned asap from forum as well as SM.

There's basically one gateway/router per household' date=' which is connected to the WAN (Wide-Area Network). This is configured in such a way that data is passed through different routers with a sender- and a receiver-address (the receiver being another router with another address). That address is household-specific, to ensure better sending/receiving of data-packages and security (in the case of cyber-crimes).

Within the household, every apparatus connected to the LAN (Local-Area Network) has a different IP-address, which makes sure that the packages coming in are going to the right device. This makes receiving packages device specific, but sending is done uniform.

Devices that work on Cellular (3G/4G/etc.) aren't part of the LAN, and can therefore be used to successfully control a second account.

Hope this helped a little. :)[/quote']

Cool' date=' thanks both. That's more clear now :)[/quote']

Yeah. I've done this sort of cheating scenario in a GW well not cheating directly. One of my friend wasn't online so I just logged in and made a bid with my account, logged off, cleared cookies & cache. Logged in with his account and accepted the offer. Deal Completed!

No 2 networks, 2 devices required & I did that with my mobile.

Only problem now is that Lincoln City no one will ever want to manage due to little spending power combined with a terrible squad.

Yikes.

I wish there was a donation button in this game now

Only problem now is that Lincoln City no one will ever want to manage due to little spending power combined with a terrible squad.

Yikes.

I wish there was a donation button in this game now

report the deals. They'll be reversed. Then Lincoln can have a manager.

We should ask SM Mod (Steven) to take a look at this situation. He can reverse the deal and ban them.

Edit: SMFA monitoring off.

Sohan911: studying law. And what a coincidence, Michael (Mike) Fowler is a renowned lawyer in Canada.

There must be a connection between the digits he used in his usernames. Related to law. I'm not able to find a connection.

Somebody call Sherlock please.:D

"Allan Zhang steered Crewe Alexandra to victory against Hartlepool United. Crewe Alexandra outclassed Hartlepool United and beat them 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 4 encounter. Llorente scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Guthrie and Clayton were also amongst the goalscorers."

Our thin, average squad is now 2nd place in Division 4! Next up: Millwall in the 1st Round of the Cup!

CREWE ALEXANDRA IS GOING UP!

4 straight victories, undefeated away!

Sohan911: studying law. And what a coincidence' date=' Michael (Mike) Fowler is a renowned lawyer in Canada.

There must be a connection between the digits he used in his usernames. Related to law. I'm not able to find a connection.

Somebody call Sherlock please.:D[/quote']

You mean somebody call 911 please :P

Albion record their third away victory in a row (including a friendly away to Swansea)! Pogba got on the scoresheet after 17 minutes, and WBA held on to their one goal cushion for the rest of the game. Cambridge United never really challenged, as Albion had the firm upper-hand over the course of the whole game.

The win catapults us into the top 10, with Brentford the next challengers (at home). A win would see the team have 11 points after 6 games, which considering the competition, would definitely be good news. With players like Pogba and Kovacic also starting to find their feet, Albion's defence and midfield is becoming a solid block, only penetrable by the very best.

A small worry would be the lack of goals falling, considering the talents WBA have at the moment. Berardi, Origi and marquee signing Rodriguez are still acclimatising to the rougher environment of English football. One can only dream as a manager how good this team could be once they're settled too.

Frustrating loss to Swansea. The players did better than the shambles of a display they put on against Birmingham, the blame lays at the feet of the manager for this defeat.

Choosing the wrong tactics and formation to start with only to change it at 60 minutes to the right setup when it was already too late.

Two losses in a row to two of the bigger teams, could be three next with Sunderland set to be the next league challenge.

Frustrating loss to Swansea. The players did better than the shambles of a display they put on against Birmingham' date=' the blame lays at the feet of the manager for this defeat.

Choosing the wrong tactics and formation to start with only to change it at 60 minutes to the right setup when it was already too late.

Two losses in a row to two of the bigger teams, could be three next with Sunderland set to be the next league challenge.[/quote']

Gabigol gets his first goal of the season against his parent club!

Unfortunately Stockport are still above Swansea, but that should change soon enough B)

Preston who?

89th minute winner when you were down to 10 men I would say very lucky!

Don't worry about Preston we know who we are but congrats on inflicting our first defeat of the season.

89th minute winner when you were down to 10 men I would say very lucky!

Don't worry about Preston we know who we are but congrats on inflicting our first defeat of the season.

Lol man, quite true.

I was really surprised too, and lucky of course, that's why I quoted "Preston Who"

You should have won that game by the way, our goalkeeper did a great job, and our striker was a beast. Long way to go. Peace out!

Burnley March On

Not really sure if I should brag about beating an unmanaged side, but hey it:

Benjo Benjo (Forum) steered Burnley to victory against Luton Town.

Burnley outclassed Luton Town and beat them 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Jô scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Neymar and Bernard were also amongst the goalscorers.

This win sees us go 3rd on 10pts, Jo making it 5 goals in 5 games.

Also, managed to finally get some interest from an external club for one of my players, so the deal was completed without a second thought;

Brian STOCK has completed his move to Crawley Town from Burnley for £2,282,600

This money will come in handy to help re-build this very light squad.

Away to league leaders Rotherham in the League Cup tomorrow, be interesting what teams will be fielded. Whilst I can imagine neither club wants to disrupt their league form, a good cup run is always a handy injection of cash.....particularly at home.

Come on you Clarets!

;)

Lol man' date=' quite true.

I was really surprised too, and lucky of course, that's why I quoted "Preston Who"

You should have won that game by the way, our goalkeeper did a great job, and our striker was a beast. Long way to go. Peace out![/quote']

I would have taken a draw but well played mate ;)

Walsall 0 v 1 Mansfield Town.

Nice smash and grab over a fellow mid table side.

Lack of cash and player quality for Mansfield means I'm playing the long game.

Try and pick up young players and free agents to make a bit of cash. No chance at all to be competitive for at least the first couple of seasons I think.