TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Bournemouth in misery' date=' turan and modric injured. And my salary higher than my income by 200k every week[/quote']

This isn't aimed at you at all (I don't know any of the managers here) but I'm enjoying this game world, so I hope that what's happened in the past in a couple I've been in doesn't happen here.

Players come in, spend up all the clubs money, lose money hand over fist every week on wages - then disappear leaving the club in huge trouble and nobody wanting to take it over.

I've tried to keep my wages in line with my earnings as much as I can.

I'm not really sure if there's any way to prevent that happening at all?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. To match Allan's analysis and make up for some inactivity on this forum in recent days, I bring you the underachievers of the

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. Before the start of the second half of the season, I thought it would be a good idea to set up a mid-term synopsis of the div

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. TOP OVERACHIEVERS SO FAR So far this season, some clubs have absolutely impressed the world. Division 3 Overachiev

I lost 3-1 to Walsall..

Anyway, I will be trying to be as active as I possibly can. And if not then all should be finished by September with me! I will try and pop up here and there to sort out transfers and what not

Preston Who bounce back well after a minor hiccup in the last game with a clinical 3-0 win over Huddersfield Town.

Leading scorer in Div 4 Robinho was on target yet again making it 7 goals from 6 games. Robinho has also a tidy 9.50 avg match rating.

But it was Kilkenny who was the unlikely hero bagging a late brace as the scoreline flattered Preston Who in the end.

Preston Who bounce back well after a minor hiccup in the last game with a clinical 3-0 win over Huddersfield Town.

Leading scorer in Div 4 Robinho was on target yet again making it 7 goals from 6 games. Robinho has also a tidy 9.50 avg match rating.

But it was Kilkenny who was the unlikely hero bagging a late brace as the scoreline flattered Preston Who in the end.

LOL Bro, good job Preston Who! Now looks clear who is favorite here.

Andy Burr (AJB Forum) steered Cambridge United to victory against Luton Town.

Cambridge United beat Luton Town 4 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Bendtner scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Plano and Bedia were also amongst the goalscorers.

Really important win against Luton.

I think if we had drew or lost this match, we would of been a certainty for relegation. But now we still hold a little hope..if we can just not fall too far behind, before the TB's come off..I will be alot more confident of staying up this season.

Its still going to be VERY hard, an no doubt the hardest challenge ive ever taken to date. LOVE IT :D

Lost 2-1 to Stoke.

21 shots to their 11

11 on target to their 6

5 corners to their 6

Stoke played a default 4-4-2 with all default instructions. They also played a CB as a RB and a CM as a RM. That RM scored the brace and took down Swansea.

What a great match engine.

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) steered Fulham to victory against West Bromwich Albion.

Fulham beat West Bromwich Albion 3 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Markovic scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Arnold and GarcĂ­a were also amongst the goalscorers.

Now this is what happens when I pick the right team and set tactics, formation etc.

Another draw and another MOTM performance by Gennaro although we controlled the game better with a nice healthy 59% possession figure this time round.

Still need to work on creating chances and getting them on target. With the goal coming from a free kick in the 89th minute.

Also notice the mighty Stoke City have now been taken :(

Lost 2-1 to Stoke.

21 shots to their 11

11 on target to their 6

5 corners to their 6

Stoke played a default 4-4-2 with all default instructions. They also played a CB as a RB and a CM as a RM. That RM scored the brace and took down Swansea.

What a great match engine.

Yup horrible match engine.

Goalless draw away against Bradford City:

67% possession

16 shots vs 8 shots(bradford)

11 on target vs 2 on target(bradford)

15 corners vs 0(bradford)

Ridiculous stuff

Guys' date=' got a question.

Lincoln manager is offering 2M for my Cameron Gayle (21-77-MV:1.2M).

What to do?[/quote']

Personally i wouldn't accept it, no matter how much he offered. Depends if your ok with dealing with a cheat or not.

What do you want to know pal?

I've just seen posts like this...

..if we can just not fall too far behind' date=' before the TB's come off..[/quote']
Bournemouth 2-0 York City

A Mandzukic double kills us off. It's getting obvious that we are going to really struggle until the transfer bans are up!!!

And wondering what it means about the transfer bans being up?

I've just seen posts like this...

And wondering what it means about the transfer bans being up?

When you buy a player he is automatically transfer banned as you are unable to sell him for a few months until his ban is over. So many of my players bans are lifted in August then I can sell them on.