TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Benjo_Benjo

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

When you buy a player he is automatically transfer banned as you are unable to sell him for a few months until his ban is over. So many of my players bans are lifted in August then I can sell them on.

Of course. I'm an Idiot :D

Cheers.

A nice comedy result to send Stockport sailing through to the next round of the shield.

Stockport win 7-2 with nearly every player getting on the score sheet, the only ones to miss out apart from the keeper are Neidhart, Giazitzoglou and Evangelista!

With the second string playing so well and the first string not doing so well lately i'm seriously considering playing them in the next league game!

No game this evening as we had a bye' date=' the draw has been kind to Burnley with a visit to Wrexham in the next round.[/center']

Hmmm game world creator gets a bye and easy second round tie, that's nice and convenient :P

Not been taking tips from FIFA or Cameroon have you haha!

Hmmm game world creator gets a bye and easy second round tie' date=' that's nice and convenient :P

Not been taking tips from FIFA or Cameroon have you haha![/quote']

No comment :eek:

Come on mate, admit it! :D

You've been learning from my good friend Andy (who's also in this setup).

In his custom GW, he owns refs and makes the cup "draws". :P

No game this evening as we had a bye' date=' the draw has been kind to Burnley with a visit to Wrexham in the next round.[/center']
Hmmm game world creator gets a bye and easy second round tie' date=' that's nice and convenient :P

Not been taking tips from FIFA or Cameroon have you haha![/quote']

Jamie it is no secret that Benjo likes a trip up the "Wrexham" :P. Blue oyster bar is his favourite haunt.......allegedly he he.

Jamie it is no secret that Benjo likes a trip up the "Wrexham" :P. Blue oyster bar is his favourite haunt.......allegedly he he.

Haha each to their own and all that, seriously Benjo no judgement :P

Plymouth Review

207px-Plymouth_Argyle_F.C._logo.svg.png

After 7 games of the season we have taken an ok 9 points. It is a very difficult league but we are keeping our gameplan and trying to cement our place in

Division 3 and I thank the players for their efforts thus far. Our fitness levels are vital and we need to mix experience with our youth system. With 29 games left all is to play for and should be a very exicting set-up to be part of. A top 6 finish would be a dream come true for this young manager.

-

th?id=HN.608034899643206449&pid=15.1

A wins tonight at home to

Port Vale would propel us right into the mix for sides chasing a play-off spot but is a very tough assignment versus a tricky side. We promise the fans we will do all we can in our meticulous preparation. Keep behind the pilgrims and we will fight tooth and nail to get out of such a tough division.

th?id=HN.608010383966863873&pid=15.1

Crewe Alexandra is doing well so far this season, picking up 14 points in 7 games.

Our core of youngsters have fought well to secure a spot in the play-offs so far against tough sides in Division 4, most notably our upset of the Tigers.

With a win against corrupted Lincoln City, we will continue our unbeaten streak in the league.

Our defence has done far apart from the 4-0 loss from Cardiff City, our only loss in the league this year.

In the Shield we are unfortunately out due to a loss from a well-managed Chester FC, but we have hope in the Cup against Liverpool.

GO CREWE ALEXANDRA!:D

A 3-2 win against Lincoln City brings us up to 5th place (yet we have as many points as the league leaders)

Disappointed with the result however.

We had 20 shots and they had 5. And they have the most corrupted manager in the league.

Wow, Blackpool.

10-1 thrashing of unmanaged Hartlepool.

10-1.

10-1.

10-1.

The game engine has gone wild again.

This game just does not want me to win..

Rotherham have 6 total shots, and get 12 corners out of that..

2 shots on target, and beat me by a goal.

Swansea had 18 shots, 12 on target, DROGBA AND ROBBEN (why the hell can't he dive now?!) up front and we still fail to score. Maybe they should sit on the bench as a punishment.

Anyway, we're now sitting in mid table with the same amount of points as Stockport (:eek::o:(:confused:)

The formation shall have to be changed for the next game.

York City 2-0 Walsall

A Sougou brace helped us to a pleasing victory that moves us into 15th place. My hope was a respectable finish of maybe lower mid table so we're not too far away from that.

Roll on the end of August to sell this lot :D

Anyone got anyone 82+ loans they fancy throwing our way? The higher the better B)

Niall Taylor steered Cardiff City to victory against AFC Bournemouth.

Cardiff City beat AFC Bournemouth 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Huntelaar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cassano was also on the scoresheet for his side.

5 teams on 17 points now!:eek:

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) steered Fulham to victory against Luton Town.

Fulham outclassed Luton Town and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Rossi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

García and Markovic were also amongst the goalscorers.

Yes I won but extremely disappointed that it was only 4-0. I tried something new and fully expected to win as my team is vastly stronger, however I expected it to be closer to 8 or 9 goals to 0.

Benjo Benjo (Forum) earned a draw with Burnley against Birmingham City.

The match ended 3 - 3 between Burnley and Birmingham City in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Jô and Neymar were amongst the goalscorers.

Not a bad result against a decent Birmingham side, Neymar looked as though he had grabbed all 3 points for us only for Nacho to spoil the party and level the game.

We sit in 7th place, 4 points off of automatic promotion but 3pts off of relegation!

Jo is still performing grabbing a brace to put him as the league's leading goalscorer with 9 goals in 8 games.

Next up we face a tough test at home to Swansea.

B)