TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. To match Allan's analysis and make up for some inactivity on this forum in recent days, I bring you the underachievers of the

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. Before the start of the second half of the season, I thought it would be a good idea to set up a mid-term synopsis of the div

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. TOP OVERACHIEVERS SO FAR So far this season, some clubs have absolutely impressed the world. Division 3 Overachiev

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

you guys both support the Bears? :eek:

Well' date=' I like them, 2nd favourite team because they had the Montreal coach in CFL Marc Trestman.

But, go Seahawks lol :)[/quote']

My knowledge of American Football isnt great..but what I do know is Bears suck as much as the Seahawks :D:p

Go Cowboys! My favorite player is Tony Romo B) He plays like I feel...on the edge :eek:

Blackpool manager here' date='finally made a profile :) anyway, today we have a friendly vs Chelsea before a game against Lincoln City tomorrow:D[/quote']

Welcome to the forums and the GW :)

Morning all (depending where you are!),

Just a thought.

Would you all like it if whenever a manager leaves their club, I use the random allocater to pick one of us managers and you have the choice to take that post on or decline, just like in a normal EC.

Cheers

Morning all (depending where you are!)' date='

Just a thought.

Would you all like it if whenever a manager leaves their club, I use the random allocater to pick one of us managers and you have the choice to take that post on or decline, just like in a normal EC.

Cheers

[/center']

I think you can, but I honestly don't think many people will leave their clubs to go manage the new club in question (unless it's Hull).

Just a thought.

Cheers

[/center']

I don't think that's a good idea Benjo because if a manager is offered the job and if he accepts it then his previous club wouldn't be as interesting to manage for a new manager. Managers wanting into the setup wouldn't want a side with so many changes made to the squad,transfer banned players etc.

Just a thought.

Cheers

[/center']

There should be a waiting period (7-10 days) to get a new manager in but if no one comes then it can be offered.

Just a thought.

Cheers

[/center']

Follow up thoughts from game

Perhaps every manager applying now should be on a waiting list

-

Whenever a manager leaves their club in TCO92, Game owner uses the random allocator to pick one of the Managed Teams and that Manager has the choice to take that post on or decline and stay at their club

-

If that vacant team is rejected 3 times the Manager at the top of the waiting list is offered the club

-

Job done:D

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) earned a draw with Fulham against Birmingham City.

Fulham were unlucky not come away with the win after drawing 0 - 0 against Birmingham City in their Division 3 fixture.

Varane had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Nothing more true than the bolded part, dominated the possession just never turned it into goals.

Finally pick up a win in the league after 3 straight loses with a 1-0 win in a largely even affair. Suffered for the win though with Gaya getting himself sent off and an injury to Gonzalez.

Very pleased to pick up a vital 3 points in a very competitive league, all counting towards staying out of relegation.

Up next in the league is brazurnley LOL

Allan Zhang (muallan - forum) steered Crewe Alexandra to victory against Preston North End.

Crewe Alexandra beat Preston North End 3 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Aréola had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Biraghi and Hofmann were amongst the goalscorers.

Great goalkeeping by Areola gave us this victory. We maintain 4th place and keep our spot in the promotion playoffs safely. :D

Just a thought.

Cheers

[/center']

Absolutely.

I would have jumped at the Huddersfield Town job. My old man is a life long fan, so I would have taken it and uttered the "life long dream" at the press conference.

Blackpool outclassed Lincoln City and thrashed them 6 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Morata scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Rossi and Rafinha were also amongst the goalscorers.

:D Still in the bottom 10 lol but 11th will do for now, AFC Wimbledon in the Shield :)

The Blackpool club record for highest scoring cup game has been broken.The game against AFC Wimbledon finished 0-8

Do you get club triggers for thrashing teams :D 6-1 vs Lincoln City, 8-0 vs Wimbledon, 10-1 vs Hartlepool lol..

Played with my B team and happy with the win, my only signing since i became manager, Chochev scores his first goal. Andre Silva with a hattrick :)

Home to Shrewsbury on Thursday.