TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

The Blackpool club record for highest scoring cup game has been broken.The game against AFC Wimbledon finished 0-8

Do you get club triggers for thrashing teams :D 6-1 vs Lincoln City' date=' 8-0 vs Wimbledon, 10-1 vs Hartlepool lol..

Played with my B team and happy with the win, my only signing since i became manager, Chochev scores his first goal. Andre Silva with a hattrick :)

Home to Shrewsbury on Thursday.

Congratulations on the nice victory;

however, I have to say Lincoln City has the most corrupted, useless manager ever who has a terrible squad;

Wimbledon plays like how Brazil did against Germany everyday,

and Hartlepool... are worse than Wimbledon.

But, as I say, nice victory.

Thrash me and you will certainly get a job offer ;)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. To match Allan's analysis and make up for some inactivity on this forum in recent days, I bring you the underachievers of the

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. Before the start of the second half of the season, I thought it would be a good idea to set up a mid-term synopsis of the div

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. TOP OVERACHIEVERS SO FAR So far this season, some clubs have absolutely impressed the world. Division 3 Overachiev

Congratulations on the nice victory;

however' date=' I have to say Lincoln City has the most corrupted, useless manager ever who has a terrible squad;

Wimbledon plays like how Brazil did against Germany everyday,

and Hartlepool... are worse than Wimbledon.

But, as I say, nice victory.

Thrash me and you will certainly get a job offer ;)[/quote']

Yeah it was easy teams to beat, and we play on August 7th, cant wait ;)

Ill make sure Shaqiri is at 100% fitness lol

Burnley are now out of both cups! Who needs silverware anyway when you have a team of embarrassed and humiliated world cup stars!!!!

:P

Since I had zero depth it was inevitable I was going to get knocked out predominantly playing 75-78 rated players. Still I only went out on penalties.

Since I had zero depth it was inevitable I was going to get knocked out predominantly playing 75-78 rated players. Still I only went out on penalties.

Same here mate' date=' all my reserves played (mostly 70s) with the exception of my keeper. Lottery Pens anyway!

Reduced fitness of my first team but was worth it.

What a result pal - congrats!

B)

After recent debate, I have update the 1st post on what happens when a manager within the set-up resigns from their position. This is also shown below:

Managers that resign from their club

If a manager resigns from their club, this position will be offered to another manager currently within the set-up (again via the random allocation method), this will then be offered to a further 2 managers, 1 by 1, providing the offer is not accepted.

If after 3 attempts, nobody wants to take this club on, it will be added to the other clubs without managers in both div 3 and 4 and any new manager wanting to join the set-up will be offered up to 3 clubs to manage, 1 by 1, stick or twist......just how we all started off.

Hope this suits all.

Cheers

After recent debate' date=' I have update the 1st post on what happens when a manager within the set-up resigns from their position. This is also shown below:

[b']Managers that resign from their club[/b]

If a manager resigns from their club, this position will be offered to another manager currently within the set-up (again via the random allocation method), this will then be offered to a further 2 managers, 1 by 1, providing the offer is not accepted.

If after 3 attempts, nobody wants to take this club on, it will be added to the other clubs without managers in both div 3 and 4 and any new manager wanting to join the set-up will be offered up to 3 clubs to manage, 1 by 1, stick or twist......just how we all started off.

Hope this suits all.

Cheers

Looks Familiar...

;)

th?id=HN.608025296105705267&pid=15.1&P=0

Benjo Benjo (Forum) steered Burnley to victory against Stockport County.

Burnley outclassed Stockport County and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Bernard scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Jô and Neymar were also amongst the goalscorers.

Decent result for us against a side that is very much respected, considering when you compare the 2 starting X1's.

Now upto 5th, in the playoff's and on 19pts.

Good to also see Jo bag a couple of goals, just a couple behind Rossi now.

Port Vale at home next.

B)

Allan Zhang (muallan - forum) earned a draw with Crewe Alexandra against Exeter City.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Crewe Alexandra and Exeter City in their Division 4 fixture.

Kaminski had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

disappointed.

moved down to 5th but still in playoffs.

for the 11th most valuable squad in division, this is a good achievement :)

Borislav Sharapchiev earned a draw with Blackpool against Shrewsbury Town.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Blackpool and Shrewsbury Town in their Division 4 fixture.

Morata scored the only goal for Blackpool and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Tough to not win at home, but Shrewsbury's very defensive mentality was too tough to break down even when ours was attacking. We're still in 11th place and just 4 pts away from the playoffs where anything can happen ;)

Der Kaiser steered Bolton Wanderers to victory against Bristol Rovers.

Bolton Wanderers outclassed Bristol Rovers and thrashed them 6 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Biglia was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ramos and Berbatov were also amongst the goalscorers.

After their result against Bristol Rovers, Bolton Wanderers are now unbeaten in 7 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.
Bolton Wanderers have now won 5 games in a row after beating Bristol Rovers setting a new club record.

Bolton continue to lead Division 3 with 28 points and a GD of 18 :D

Decent result for us against a side that is very much respected' date=' considering when you compare the 2 starting X1's.

Now upto 5th, in the playoff's and on 19pts.

Good to also see Jo bag a couple of goals, just a couple behind Rossi now.

Port Vale at home next.

B)[/font']

Well played. Half expected the result but was quietly hoping to take a scalp LOL

Pleased with Zivkovic but disappointed in the others results. Cambridge next in a must win game.

"Worthless, embarrasing, just plain dumb."

WBA drop points against bottom of the league Luton, leaving them stranded on a 17th place, dangerously hanging above the relegation zone.

Durm is out injured, a couple of fitness problems and Rodriguez seems unsettled, which is probably the worst.

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) steered Fulham to victory against Swansea City.

Fulham outclassed Swansea City and beat them 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Rossi, Arnold and Varane were amongst the goalscorers.

A very impressive win away at home against the leek eating taffs. Still 3rd but if the top two slip up I am waiting to pounce.

A very impressive win away at home against the leek eating taffs. Still 3rd but if the top two slip up I am waiting to pounce.

A painful thrashing, but that's what you get when you forget to change your squad for the cup game :o

You know you're doing terribly when you're afraid of losing to Bradford, and they're up next >.<

"Worthless' date=' embarrasing, just plain dumb."

WBA drop points against bottom of the league Luton, leaving them stranded on a 17th place, dangerously hanging above the relegation zone.

Durm is out injured, a couple of fitness problems and Rodriguez seems unsettled, which is probably the worst.[/quote']

On the bright side it was a great surprise for me coming back from a trip away. 4 points from 3 games now for the mighty Luton. Is it too late for a surge towards the play-offs? :D