TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. To match Allan's analysis and make up for some inactivity on this forum in recent days, I bring you the underachievers of the

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. Before the start of the second half of the season, I thought it would be a good idea to set up a mid-term synopsis of the div

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. TOP OVERACHIEVERS SO FAR So far this season, some clubs have absolutely impressed the world. Division 3 Overachiev

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Benjo Benjo (Forum) was unable to prevent a Burnley defeat to Cambridge United.

Burnley slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Cambridge United in their Division 3 fixture.

No excuses in the last 2 games, especially against Andy's Cambridge. We had a pretty much full strength team. Credit to Andy, well played.

We had 10 shots on target compared to their 2, however they just took both of them whereas we didn't......really is that simple.

We now drop out of the play offs (1 point short) and in to 8th place.

Home to Brentford on Thursday.........banana skin?

Come on lads....sort it out!

:mad:

No excuses in the last 2 games' date=' especially against Andy's Cambridge. We had a pretty much full strength team. Credit to Andy, well played.

We had 10 shots on target compared to their 2, however they just took both of them whereas we didn't......really is that simple.

:mad:[/font']

Unlucky mate :o

We had no right to win this one...but thats why I love this game :D

No excuses in the last 2 games' date=' especially against Andy's Cambridge. We had a pretty much full strength team. Credit to Andy, well played.

:mad:[/font']

Don't worry I have not won yet.

Well he twisted on Lincoln City...........could hardly blame him! :P

He didn't want to join the line of extraordinary managers at Lincoln' date=' including the special one and the legendary Mike Fowler?

:P Poor him, lost a big opportunity to manage the best![/font']

Just got 3 teams left that I want to bring a manager into.

Please can you all get in contact with anybody that you feel would be a decent enough addition to the set-up, then send them my way.

As there is only 3 teams available, obviously they can just pick which team they want as opposed to the 3 team stick or twist.

Cheers

After beating Man City in the last round of the cup' date=' we now kill off man utd to get into the quarters where we face Aston Villa.

Not a bad cup run if I may say so.

Also beat City in the shield.[/quote']

Brilliant mate, brilliant!

Also, well done to Bolton, Plymouth, Bournemouth and West Brom!

:)

West Brom face Middlesborough in the next round of the Cup, courtesy of two goals from Narvaez and a goal apiece from the midfield duo Samper and Tielemans. A standout performance by Scuffet is worthy of a mention too.

Cup/Shield is excellent, league form is worrying. Congrats to the other managers who have made it this far too.

West Brom face Middlesborough in the next round of the Cup' date=' courtesy of two goals from Narvaez and a goal apiece from the midfield duo Samper and Tielemans. A standout performance by Scuffet is worthy of a mention too.

Cup/Shield is excellent, league form is worrying. Congrats to the other managers who have made it this far too.[/quote']

wait you are here :P

West Brom face Middlesborough in the next round of the Cup' date=' courtesy of two goals from Narvaez and a goal apiece from the midfield duo Samper and Tielemans. A standout performance by Scuffet is worthy of a mention too.

Cup/Shield is excellent, league form is worrying. Congrats to the other managers who have made it this far too.[/quote']

That's the problem i had, my much lower rated cup team was far out performing my league team. Annoying isn't it lol

Well done on getting through to the quarters though.

That's the problem i had' date=' my much lower rated cup team was far out performing my league team. Annoying isn't it lol

Well done on getting through to the quarters though.[/quote']

Frustrating as hell, especially considering that I can't even hide behind having a "poor squad". I can't even understand how Berardi and Samper are outperforming James and Pogba at the moment.