TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

He didn't want to join the line of extraordinary managers at Lincoln' date=' including the special one and the legendary Mike Fowler?

:P Poor him, lost a big opportunity to manage the best![/font']

I steered well clear of that one... :eek:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. To match Allan's analysis and make up for some inactivity on this forum in recent days, I bring you the underachievers of the

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. Before the start of the second half of the season, I thought it would be a good idea to set up a mid-term synopsis of the div

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. TOP OVERACHIEVERS SO FAR So far this season, some clubs have absolutely impressed the world. Division 3 Overachiev

Got trashed 0-5 in my first game in charge. Apparently had drunk too much whisky and could not find my way to t'ground so t'assistant manager (who's a bit thick) took over and t'lads done 'im proud.

Carry on, Nowt to see 'ere... B)

I didn't see you in my closet.

Come out already mate :P

Ey up! Summat' appenin 'ere at Bradford. T'team are 'avin rhubarb sarnies for tea.

t'Manager says nowt bad can come off it.

C'mon t'Bantams! :D

Welcome in buddy..lovein the slang :)

Der Kaiser steered Bolton Wanderers to victory against Stockport County.

Bolton Wanderers outclassed Stockport County and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Mertens scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gignac was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Another good win for us :D

Well played though Jamie.

Bolton are now 18 games unbeaten.

Allan Zhang (muallan - forum) earned a draw with Crewe Alexandra against Blackpool.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Crewe Alexandra and Blackpool in their Division 4 fixture.

Khedira and Hofmann were amongst the goalscorers.

Heartbreak to allow a 88' equalizer but in all honesty we are proud to come away with a draw with some help from Koen Casteels, as we had a squad average of about -3/4 less than our opposition. We're still in the promotion playoffs thanks to Valentino's Huddersfield Town who played well against Hull City who could not win the match, but now our side looks forward as we have 2 important games coming up against fellow underachievers Bury and the team that thrashed us in the first fixture Cardiff City so if we can get good results against these two then our promotion hopes will look much brighter!

Time to do some intense scouting on Noisy's Bury so we can make him quiet after the next match :D

Another good win for us :D

Well played though Jamie.

Bolton are now 18 games unbeaten.

Booooo :P

Not too disappointed with the loss, was pretty much an expected result. Well played mate.

What is a real shame is Zivkovic getting injured, luckily it is only for 8 days but it will mean he misses an important game against Ani's West Brom.

Booooo :P

Not too disappointed with the loss' date=' was pretty much an expected result. Well played mate.

What is a real shame is Zivkovic getting injured, luckily it is only for 8 days but it will mean he misses an important game against Ani's West Brom.[/quote']

Haha. Thanks :)

Hopefully Bolton can continue this great form and eventually win the title even though there are quite a few games to go and anything can happen.

Birmingham City continues their winning ways with a 1-0 win over Leyton Orient today. Still in 5th place.

Tough week coming up, with the shield game in between league matches where i play Reading, who are in 3rd, and Sunderland, who hammered me last time we met.

Andy Burr (AJB Forum) was unable to prevent a Cambridge United defeat to Reading.

Cambridge United lost 6 - 2 to Reading in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Bendtner and Bedia were amongst the goalscorers.

Got hammered from pillar to post last night, but at least it was an exciting game. Extremely happy thus far, didnt expect to be mid-table at this stage, but its far from over.

So the battle for survival continues...

VJ11 earned a draw with Huddersfield Town against Hull City.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Huddersfield Town and Hull City in their Division 4 fixture.

Jesé was on the scoresheet for his side.

Considering what kind of players Hull had, this was a great result :D

Brentford were hammered by Burnley 6 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Fillo was on the scoresheet for his side.

my players hate me

Apologies' date=' I would have been just happy with a 1 nil win. :P

Your players don't hate you, you're just misunderstood that is all.

;)[/font']

Benjo Benjo (Forum) steered Burnley to victory against Brentford.

Burnley hammered Brentford 6 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Jô was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Caio and Rodrigo were also amongst the goalscorers.

Up to 7th, 1 point from the play off's.

Another positive is that Jo is now the league's leading goalscorer by 4 goals. After his hat-trick, he is now on 21 goals in 18 league games. The League top goalscorer seems the only realistic chance we have of activating a job trigger.....for now anyway.

Oh no..............bad news:

Alves JÔ picked up a very minor injury during the recent match.

An injury is an injury I guess.......may miss the game at Matt's Fulham on Sunday now.

B)

Bradford Circus, pardon, City, still under lots of scaffolding as the team is laboriously rebuilt from the disaster area created by the previous managements.

Restoration works should be completed during the weekend although a formal unveiling of the new state of the art team probably only possible during next week.

EDIT: wanted to post a small video of one of our newest recruits but youtube not working properly.

Well, never mind, just google Yacine Brahimi. Will blast this division!

I've noticed this too' date=' a bit of an SM bug but it is what it is unfortunately.[/quote']

It's a new rule, happening everywhere.

If a club is unmanaged and owns some players who play for another team in real life they are free from their TB, so the unmanaged side sells them and buys their players.

It's like when you take a new team, sell all the players, and buy some other player, then quit that team, after 5 days their TB is gone.

P.S Sorry for my bad English.

It's a new rule' date=' happening everywhere.

If a club is unmanaged and owns some players who play for another team in real life they are free from their TB, so the unmanaged side sells them and buys their players.

It's like when you take a new team, sell all the players, and buy some other player, then quit that team, after 5 days their TB is gone.

P.S Sorry for my bad English.[/quote']

Great. I'll try this with my division 5 sides :D