TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. To match Allan's analysis and make up for some inactivity on this forum in recent days, I bring you the underachievers of the

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. Before the start of the second half of the season, I thought it would be a good idea to set up a mid-term synopsis of the div

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. TOP OVERACHIEVERS SO FAR So far this season, some clubs have absolutely impressed the world. Division 3 Overachiev

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

signed Angel Correa for little Bury and he rises straight away from 83 to 86.

same happened with Benteke rose from 72 to 75 but a good start.

Nice bit of business that is, Your Bury team is coming along nicely. Sorry for stealing Morata from you! :P

Nice bit of business that is' date=' Your Bury team is coming along nicely. Sorry for stealing Morata from you! :P[/quote']

No worries, It actually helped me as I bought Eto'o so it has the striker role covered.

Almost left myself short in defence but money I bid for Morata can now go on strengthening the defence.

No worries' date=' It actually helped me as I bought Eto'o so it has the striker role covered.

Almost left myself short in defence but money I bid for Morata can now go on strengthening the defence.[/quote']

Eto'o has his moments of being class and then being a Torres!

I'm liking what you've pulled off with that Bury team of yours, I might come for a few of your players towards the end of their bans/end of the season!

Respuesta: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

EXETER CITY

KoYOyhx.jpg?1

My signings made are:

GK:

IRURETA

ZIVKOVIC

DEF:

MVOM

LUCAS SILVA

CURTI

CARDOZO

ISRAEL PUERTO

VITZHUM

MID:

S. LÓPEZ

NÁNDEZ

TASSI

MATÍAS SÁNCHEZ

JÁURGUI

ASTINA

KEITA

LEO FERNANDES

BUYL

HUGO FRAILE

ST:

EL HADDADI

JUAN DELGADO

FC Bournemouth new signing :

1. Mario Mandzukic

2. Arda Turan

Possibly Signing :

1. Luka Modric

2. Francesco Bardi

3. Mikel San Jose

After 2 months' date=' i will sell all those players for getting more money :D:D:D[/quote']

Those are some very strong signings mate

Yeah' date=' i want to bid players like raul garcia, diego lopez, coke, tiago. But too many players bidding on them already. :([/quote']

Don't go for talent. You have a good idea. Go for unknown players who won't drop, and sell them when their TB is up. Low rated talents will always be coming into SM.

Are you in division 4?

Don't go for talent. You have a good idea. Go for unknown players who won't drop' date=' and sell them when their TB is up. Low rated talents will always be coming into SM.

Are you in division 4?[/quote']

Yeah, im in division 4, ill sell mandzukic n turan(hope he will rise soon) definitely next turn to get more unknown players, turan from 11 become 16, mandzukic from 10 become 17, so i got 12m already, i will use that money wisely next turn :D

Yeah' date=' im in division 4, ill sell mandzukic n turan(hope he will rise soon) definitely next turn to get more unknown players, turan from 11 become 16, mandzukic from 10 become 17, so i got 12m already, i will use that money wisely next turn :D[/quote']

It's a good plan mate! Same with me from Shaqiri, he went from £8M up to £13M, whatever I can get from him at the end of the season, will go to finding more young players to add to this squad.

It's a good plan mate! Same with me from Shaqiri' date=' he went from £8M up to £13M, whatever I can get from him at the end of the season, will go to finding more young players to add to this squad.[/quote']

I'm doing the same but in the way like Nik said. Spent 7 M Cash and already have assured 18 M profit. Not Bad.

It's a good plan mate! Same with me from Shaqiri' date=' he went from £8M up to £13M, whatever I can get from him at the end of the season, will go to finding more young players to add to this squad.[/quote']

Yap, shaqiri is a good signing too, diego costa is probably the best signing players now, assuming his price is just 15m and will increase rapidly soon, 93 for sure.

Btw, we wont ever get chance to buy BPL players, right? I mean from unmanaged clubs

Don't go for talent. You have a good idea. Go for unknown players who won't drop' date=' and sell them when their TB is up. Low rated talents will always be coming into SM.

Are you in division 4?[/quote']

You should definitely go for a bit of talent.

Because like you say, talent keeps strolling into SM, but a very small percentage of them really become world-beaters.

I wouldn't say that buying the whole 10k market is a good idea either, but a blend is necessary, otherwise the cash isn't worth anything.

150px-Burnley_FC_badge_2010.gif

Quite a few deals now wrapped up for Burnley ahead of their first game of the season away to Brighton & Hove Albion on Saturday.

Included within the signings are;

Bernard

356669.png

Fred

233952.png

Hulk

318172.png

Neymar

314197.png

Nothing wrong with a Brazilian or two down at Turf Moor!

brazil.jpg

207px-Plymouth_Argyle_F.C._logo.svg.png

Plymouth Argyle Manager ShaneMcG sums up the recent signings form, lining up against the mighty gunners and coming away with a superb friendly win away vs Arsenal

-

"Normally I would expect it to take months for the 10 new signings to gel. Im over the moon even though its only a friendly to get a heart warming win over one of the Kingpins of English football. We had heros all over the park but top marks to our MOM

STARKE, Tom , Goals from the brilliant COLE, Joe and PENNANT, Jermaine. We have 4 friendlies but all our focus now is on the first league game away to the dangerous O's."

-

He went on to thank the beloved 10,951 Plymouth crowd who turned out to watch the new breed of tenacious warriors.

Reading F.C.

65_1195397108.gif

Announcement: Reading F.C. is pleased to announce it has reached agreement for the transfer of the following players:

1) Diego Costa

21674.jpg

Valuation: £22.1 Million

139_1195931882.gif4153195641_arrow_right_answer_1_small.jpeg65_1195397108.gif

2) Yohan Cabaye

5580.jpg

Valuation: £11.6 Million

338.jpg4153195641_arrow_right_answer_1_small.jpeg65_1195397108.gif

3) Domenico Criscito

17350.jpg

Valuation: £11.3 Million

265.jpg4153195641_arrow_right_answer_1_small.jpeg65_1195397108.gif