TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Luckily all accepted for me. But I have gone mostly for PE' date=' since I was scared of losing my transfer targets :(.

Still have no idea why bids get rejected if you bid higher than the asking price.[/quote']

Did P/E too, and got rejected because even though my bid is higher than asking price, my player's rating's were much worse

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. To match Allan's analysis and make up for some inactivity on this forum in recent days, I bring you the underachievers of the

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. Before the start of the second half of the season, I thought it would be a good idea to set up a mid-term synopsis of the div

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. TOP OVERACHIEVERS SO FAR So far this season, some clubs have absolutely impressed the world. Division 3 Overachiev

Luckily all accepted for me. But I have gone mostly for PE' date=' since I was scared of losing my transfer targets :(.

Still have no idea why bids get rejected if you bid higher than the asking price.[/quote']

This Crewe Alexandra guy is getting his bids rejected too.. He's going for someone I've got my eye on :D

This Crewe Alexandra guy is getting his bids rejected too.. He's going for someone I've got my eye on :D

You mean muallan :P. I feel bad for Rotherham, were the first one to Bravo, got rejected so I got a chance and then they got rejected again.

You edited your comment :P. I know who you were talking about B)

A pretty obvious explanation by me' date=' but it was inevitable that someone was going to bid for the lad I partially mentioned, as a "competitor" in Div 4 has.

And I realize that lad mentioned above is not the one, Nikidinho is interested in a different young lad

[/font']

The TCO92 Mid-Term Report presented by Allan

PART 2/?

Division 3: The Second Portion

Plymouth Argyle

Domestic League: 8th

Cup: Quarter-Final (vs AFC Bournemouth)

Shield: 3rd Round (eliminated)

The squad of seasoned veterans have surprised the League' date=' as one at the start would have not thought of this squad challenging for promotion, but they have done so, much to the credit of manager Shane McGrory. Just a few months ago, the squad got slaughtered 12-0 by Sunderland, but on June 22nd when the 2 sides met Plymouth showed a completely different look and got a deserved 1-1 draw. Brighton, Swansea, Fulham, Liverpool, and Sunderland have not gotten a win against a side that has been at times superior to them. If they can maintain this form into next season, without 2 key players in forward Milan Jovanovic, and defender Bo Svensson, then they may be a force for years to come.

Grade: A-

Prediction: 9th

That's my second part of this mid-term review, hope you enjoyed it! :D

Allan

Good post sir

:D

A pretty obvious explanation by me' date=' but it was inevitable that someone was going to bid for the lad I partially mentioned, as a "competitor" in Div 4 has.

And I realize that lad mentioned above is not the one, Nikidinho is interested in a different young lad

[/font']

LOL you really must learn to refrain from exposing your transfer targets hahahaaa

Stockport would like to welcome in Seydou Keita.

2664.jpg

A player with plenty of big game experience that will hopefully strengthen the core of the team and give some leadership to the young players.

Keita was one of a handful i had expected to be able to bring in however the others decided to reject the chance of signing for the mighty Stockport. Looks like Keita could be the only addition to the team before the end of the season.

First signings of the 2nd window

IN:

Claudio Bravo

Radja Nainggolan

Jose Callejon

Carlos Gurpegi

Tobias Strobl

OUT:

Walter Samuel

Marco Storari

Nicolas Anelka

Andujar Coke

Zoltan Gera

Will do a transfer report after I finish my signings. Should be another 4 I think.

How sure about that are you? ;)

HELLO! says Swansea :D

ehm.. if i dont get him ill get another player just as highly rated :D 30 mil for robben was a lot ;)

In other news' date=' we hijacked a late bid from Burnley for Raul Jimenez that has already been accepted :D[/size']

Hope he doesnt reject the club

ehm.. if i dont get him ill get another player just as highly rated :D 30 mil for robben was a lot ;)

In other news' date=' we hijacked a late bid from Burnley for Raul Jimenez that has already been accepted :D[/size']

Hope he doesnt reject the club

Haha, I've decided not to go for him.. I have another target in mind.

Aye it was.. before his position and rating change, he was worth just 18 mil to me

It doesn't matter much to me :P I already have a few good youth in that position. He's just another to add to my collection :P

Then don`t go after him.. he will just then join the flops of Swansea including Geis' date=' Meyer, and the other young flops

:P[/font']