TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. To match Allan's analysis and make up for some inactivity on this forum in recent days, I bring you the underachievers of the

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. Before the start of the second half of the season, I thought it would be a good idea to set up a mid-term synopsis of the div

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. TOP OVERACHIEVERS SO FAR So far this season, some clubs have absolutely impressed the world. Division 3 Overachiev

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Der Kaiser steered Bolton Wanderers to victory against Rotherham United.

Bolton Wanderers beat Rotherham United 3 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Biglia scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gignac was also on the scoresheet for his side.

A good 3-0 away win for Bolton.

21 games unbeaten out of which 15 are in Div 3 :D

Luckily the curse has had no effect on Bolton :P

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) steered Fulham to victory against fierce rivals Brentford in the West London Derby.

Fulham beat Brentford 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

García scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Markovic was also on the scoresheet for his side.

A win that sees us stay 2nd and with Bolton's next game a tricky affair against Stoke then it makes Sundays game even more important.

Birmingham City plays out a 1-1 draw with Sunderland. We dominated the match, with 70% possession and 12 shots on target, but were wasteful with our chances.

in the post-match inteview, the manager had this to say:

All credit to Sunderland, they had a game plan, and they came out of the match with 1 point. We've been on a long unbeaten streak, the players are becoming complacent. We can't do this, there are still a lot of games left to play. I expect a better showing next time.

The manager will be looking to make some position additions to his team over the next 7 days.

4-1 against Luton Town :). New boys Callejon and Strobl on the scoresheet. Olic with a goal and assist and the man of the match award in his farewell match :(. Need to move on to get better players and I don't think he is going to score 10 more than Joe in 18 games hahah.

Allan Zhang (muallan - forum) was unable to prevent a Crewe Alexandra defeat to Cardiff City.

Crewe Alexandra slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to Cardiff City in their Division 4 fixture.

Burgui and Cerri were amongst the goalscorers.

from 5th to 6th to 7th to 10th :(

A nice 2-0 win over Brighton this evening with both goals from league top scorer Jo. We are now just 2 points off the play offs.

Jo has now scored 23 goals in the league, top by 6 goals.......seems my only realistic chance of triggering a job offer if this is maintained.

As for transfers......I'm having a right mare!

Yes Nik, you are right......no more Brazilians for Burnley, we're ready to grow a bush (in other words accept other nationalities in to the club).

:P

Lovely 3-0 win for Stockport tonight, good result for Keita to settle in as captain. Hopefully it's a sign of his leadership giving us more steel in the middle and getting some more points on the board in the second half of the season.

The win gives us a decent cushion from the relegation zone of 12 points, with us being only 5 from the play-offs. Nice to dream but for the moment the objective is to increase the points gap from relegation rather than close the gap on the play-off places.

Thalles adds to his tally again. Although he is low rated compared to the rest of the teams first choice forwards in the division he is making it very difficult for me to trade/sell him for someone higher rated.

so is my vacuum cleaner :mad:

I'm sorry for double posting' date=' guys! :o

But what, Jesse? :D

Birmingham City plays out a 1-1 draw with Sunderland. We dominated the match, with 70% possession and 12 shots on target, but were wasteful with our chances.

in the post-match inteview, the manager had this to say:

All credit to Sunderland, they had a game plan, and they came out of the match with 1 point. We've been on a long unbeaten streak, the players are becoming complacent. We can't do this, there are still a lot of games left to play. I expect a better showing next time.

The manager will be looking to make some position additions to his team over the next 7 days.

Yeah mate, u dominated the game.

But I always play 2 win - after all, I'm not Vitória de Guimarães. :P

15m for a 83' date='82,80 hahahaha nice doing business with you external :P

Bury has a windfall and aim to spend it wisely.[/quote']

14.3 million gained from selling a 83 and 82

:D

Nice business' date=' gents! ;)

go buy yourself some toilet paper... its dirty business.

I (Mansfield Town) pinched a 2-1 away win at Bury, just to compress the 3rd-11th race a bit.

Blackpool at home next, after they've just won an 8 goal game. Just got to keep plugging away with my juniors and misfits!

It's a bit daunting to see Eto'o, Robinho, Sanchez etc running around when Frimpong is my glamour signing!

I (Mansfield Town) pinched a 2-1 away win at Bury' date=' just to compress the 3rd-11th race a bit.

Blackpool at home next, after they've just won an 8 goal game. Just got to keep plugging away with my juniors and misfits!

It's a bit daunting to see Eto'o, Robinho, Sanchez etc running around when Frimpong is my glamour signing![/quote']

Congrats, thanks for helping my promotion hopes lol

Wow' date=' Sunderland getting Hummels and Neuer :eek:[/quote']

But the rest of the squad (bar Rakitic, Immobile, Brandt, Scuffet and 1 more big name I may sign) will consist of oldies. :D

And I gave up on Bale, coz Benjo apparently thinks Bale is Brazilian. :P:)

But the rest of the squad (bar Rakitic' date=' Immobile, Brandt, Scuffet and 1 more big name I may sign) will consist of oldies. :D

And I gave up on Bale, coz Benjo apparently thinks Bale is Brazilian. :P:)[/quote']

Ah, so it is you making these signings. For some odd reason I though Sunderland was being managed by Matt.. of course that seemed a little wrong since he isn't exactly renowned for making such good signings :P

You did give up Laporte then.. hmm. I'll be keeping an eye on him. One can never underestimate the value of good young defenders.

Yes, Benjo seems to be straying from his path. The force is not strong within this one, no. Let us hope he does not turn to the dark side