TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Really struggling to actually bring any players in, even the old past there best 5 years ago players don't want to join the revolution at Stockport!

So when all you lucky barstewards have finished signing the Neuers, Hummels and Bales of the world i would very much appreciate some loan deals for your lowly reserve players of 80+.

Anyone with a spare player rated 80 and upwards who wishes to loan them out send them to Stockport, game time galore and the best team in this game world for them to develop ;)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. To match Allan's analysis and make up for some inactivity on this forum in recent days, I bring you the underachievers of the

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. Before the start of the second half of the season, I thought it would be a good idea to set up a mid-term synopsis of the div

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. TOP OVERACHIEVERS SO FAR So far this season, some clubs have absolutely impressed the world. Division 3 Overachiev

The TCO92 Mid-Term Report presented by Allan

PART 3/?

DIVISION 3: The Final Quarter

Stockport County

Domestic League: 10th

Cup: 3rd Round (eliminated)

Shield: 4th Round (eliminated)

A side of youth tipped to fight for relegation have settled into the mid-table fight, with young players Pierre Hojbjerg, Julian Green, and Richairo Zivkovic displaying great chemistry together, lifting Stockport even to the top of the league table at the beginning of the season! Manager Jamie Davis has elected to bring in veteran playmaker Seydou Keita who will help the youngsters develop. If Stockport can add depth next season, they may be the promotion dark horses.

Grade: A-

Prediction: 12th

Stoke City

Domestic League: 3rd

Cup: 2nd Round (eliminated)

Shield: 2nd Round (eliminated)

SMFA Shield: Group Stage (eliminated)

So far, the lads of Stoke City have reacted well from a managerial change and have obtained high-quality players like Ander Herrera, and Cesc Fabregas. They lack consistency against the top times; however, they are a tough side to crack, especially when they are the favourites. There is a great level of depth in this squad, which will be the difference between their promotion challenge and other's. Christophe Jallet, Robert Huth, and Michael Essien have been crucial to Stoke's challenge with their great defense. Even a bad run in Europe could not hamper their momentum.

Prediction: 4th

Sunderland

Domestic League: 6th

Cup: 1st Round (eliminated)

Shield: Quarter-Final (vs Birmingham City)

It has seemed as though Sunderland have surged since their 2-0 loss against Burnley on the 10th of July. Ever since, the side has gone undefeated in 11 competitive matches under Portuguese manager Pedro Oliveira, against such opponents as Fulham, Brighton, Bolton, West Ham, and West Brom. Joining the revolution in Sunderland are world class superstars Manuel Neuer, Ivan Rakitic, Giampaolo Pazzini, and Mats Hummels, who will add talent and flair into this improving squad that seems unbeatable.

Prediction: 3rd

Swansea City

Domestic League: 8th

Cup: Quarter Final (vs Aston Villa)

Shield: Quarter Final (vs Newcastle United)

SMFA Shield: Group Stage (eliminated)

Their cup form has been contrary to their league form that has gotten them the award of being a laughing joke in the League. Arjen Robben, Javier Mascherano, and Didier Drogba have looked more like Fernando Torres' family than world-class superstars. They need a complete overhaul now before their cup record gets destroyed.

Grade: C+

Prediction: 8th

West Bromwich Albion

Domestic League: 16th

Cup: Quarter-Final (vs Middlesborough)

Shield: 4th Round (eliminated)

A club with young players with potential like James Rodriguez, Paul Pogba, Matthias Ginter, Mateo Kovacic, and Domenico Berardi put them in the promotion hunt but instead they are fighting just to stay in Division 3! As a result manager Annie Annie Annie has decided to bring in more young players in Serge Aurier, Marquinihos, but as a result he lost some of his own gifted players like Emre Can. Next season maybe the tides will turn.. but can West Brom reach the top half of the table with their absurd form? Probably not. If anything Annie should resign now just to preserve his dignity! :P

Grade: D+

Prediction: 15th

That finishes up my Division 3 mid-term review, I will be doing the 4th Division soon!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Allan

But the rest of the squad (bar Rakitic' date=' Immobile, Brandt, Scuffet and 1 more big name I may sign) will consist of oldies. :D

And I gave up on Bale, coz Benjo apparently thinks Bale is Brazilian. :P:)[/quote']

What....Bale is not Brazilian?

Just checked his Wiki page and assumed that Cardiff is in Brazil........I dunno some sort of Favela!?!?

:confused:

Anyways, another gaffer has signed up today. Thanks for all of you who have helped to plug this set up recently, much appreciated.

Ideally, I would like to have the last 2 positions filled; Barnet and Lincoln.

;)

What....Bale is not Brazilian?

Just checked his Wiki page and assumed that Cardiff is in Brazil........I dunno some sort of Favela!?!?

:confused:

Anyways' date=' another gaffer has signed up today. Thanks for all of you who have helped to plug this set up recently, much appreciated.

Ideally, I would like to have the last 2 positions filled; Barnet and Lincoln.

;)[/font']

Bale is slovak man ...

In other news, Crewe Alexandra have secured talented former Barcelona academy attacker Balde Keita on a fee estimated to be around 6.5million from SS Lazio. This is the highest transfer fee ever paid in Crewe's history.

That is not all the business that Crewe is doing in this transfer window.

You will see later.. :)

In other news' date=' Crewe Alexandra have secured talented former Barcelona academy attacker Balde Keita on a fee estimated to be around 6.5million from SS Lazio. This is the highest transfer fee ever paid in Crewe's history.

That is not all the business that Crewe is doing in this transfer window.

You will see later.. :)

[/font']

they will all fall apart because I own SM

Crewe Alexandra unveil 3 more signings!

Crewe Alexandra are pleased to land former Barcelona academy star Balde Keita and the young Portuguese duo of Rafa Silva and Joao Maria from SC Braga and Sporting CP respectively. These moves add depth to our attacking options.

Also joining are youth goalkeeper Ben Heath, young Dutch defender and midfielder Rick Karsdrop, former Hertha BSC youth talent Nico Schulz, defender Sebastian Martinez, Brazilian talent Gimenes Rafinha, and Hungarian Kecskemeti TE product Miklos Kitl.

More signings to come to Alexandra! :)

Crewe Alexandra unveil 3 more signings!

Crewe Alexandra are pleased to land former Barcelona academy star Balde Keita and the young Portuguese duo of Rafa Silva and Joao Maria from SC Braga and Sporting CP respectively. These moves add depth to our attacking options.

Also joining are youth goalkeeper Ben Heath' date=' young Dutch defender and midfielder Rick Karsdrop, former Hertha BSC youth talent Nico Schulz, defender Sebastian Martinez, Brazilian talent Gimenes Rafinha, and Hungarian Kecskemeti TE product Miklos Kitl.

More signings to come to Alexandra! :)[/font']

Nice signings Allan, although they may pay off more in the long run. :)

Nice signings Allan' date=' although they may pay off more in the long run. :)[/quote']

Yep, that was my thinking. Now I think I have a squad of risers that will get me far in the long run, but not as much short-term, but I'm certainly happy to challenge for promotion at the moment

:)