TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Lost out again on tiago as my squad rating was too low. Made my first signing in Lugano. Should see a host of signings with Anelka definitely on his way in. Has been a poor window with missing out on Tiago, Pepe and another player due to low rating and missing out on Eto, Barry by 50k.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. To match Allan's analysis and make up for some inactivity on this forum in recent days, I bring you the underachievers of the

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. Before the start of the second half of the season, I thought it would be a good idea to set up a mid-term synopsis of the div

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. TOP OVERACHIEVERS SO FAR So far this season, some clubs have absolutely impressed the world. Division 3 Overachiev

Yap' date=' shaqiri is a good signing too, diego costa is probably the best signing players now, assuming his price is just 15m and will increase rapidly soon, 93 for sure.

Btw, we wont ever get chance to buy BPL players, right? I mean from unmanaged clubs[/quote']

I've got no idea mate, I think a division 1,2 or 3 team can offer us the chance to join them, if that fails then get more managers to join and get it all filled up..

I need someone to take over Southampton, could do with Shaw and Lallana... Reading are looking very strong, I play them in the first round of the cup.. My surprise formation worked well against Sunderland..

I've got no idea mate' date=' I think a division 1,2 or 3 team can offer us the chance to join them, if that fails then get more managers to join and get it all filled up..

I need someone to take over Southampton, could do with Shaw and Lallana... Reading are looking very strong, I play them in the first round of the cup.. [b']My surprise formation worked well against Sunderland[/b]..

Well done, mate!

But I didn't even check out the tactics page.

I don't give a damn about friendlies tbh.

I don't know the match result and have no idea who I'm playing against, in the remaining friendlies. :P

Kudos again, though! :D

Well done' date=' mate!

But I didn't even check out the tactics page.

I don't give a damn about friendlies tbh.

I don't know the match result and have no idea who I'm playing against, in the remaining friendlies. :P

Kudos again, though! :D[/quote']

I always wondered why you never seemed to change from your 4-4-2 formation. Friendlies aren't all that important to me, just gives me the chance to throw out all of my players and give them a run, so I can get a judgement on my strongest lineup for the opening day of the season!

In case you're curious I beat you 2-1! :D

iturbe.jpg

"We'll Entertain!"

A day into his tenure at Brighton, Baldo has already sealed the signings of 11 new players. The Anglo-Italian has focused on bringing in mostly Serie A players, exploiting his knowledge of the league. Iturbe, Lulic, Romulo, Darmian and Sturaro are the more promising buys, while Bonera and Peluso offer valuable experience and depth. Danny, Aubameyang, Quaresma and Lima are the bigger names and will be relied upon this season.

"The aim is to win and with the squad I'm building, I expect it to be in an attractive manner. All but the signing of Darmian have been well received. I'm certain he will justify the price tag. He is very underrated."

Tough time in the transfer market but Stockport have managed to secure three more signings:-

Raffaele De Gennaro

Joao Cancelo

Jose Luis Gaya

Julian Green

A couple of more additions to the squad are hoped for before the season opener.

207px-Plymouth_Argyle_F.C._logo.svg.png

Plymouth Argyle Manager ShaneMcG welcomes ANY 90+ Loans

:D :D :D

90+ loans those days on SM are long gone cant remember the last time i seen a 90+ player going om loan!

Also a note why are the bigger clubs looking for loans???

As im Cardiff i shall be loaning to the smaller sides only:D Will stick a list up soon!;)

90+ loans those days on SM are long gone cant remember the last time i seen a 90+ player going om loan!

As im Cardiff i shall be loaning to the smaller sides only:D Will stick a list up soon!;)

Bravo my good man :D

I'm looking for a forward of 80+ if you have any.

Bravo my good man :D

I'm looking for a forward of 80+ if you have any.

List will be up tomorrow, not sure whos going out yet:D

Well thats the starting eleven sorted just about at Cardiff in have come:

BACCA, Carlos

HUNTELAAR, Klaas-Jan

TELLO, Cristian

GÓMEZ, Ibai

CARVALHO, William

MARTINS INDI, Bruno

AQUILANI, Alberto

CASSANO, Antonio

Not amazing signings but should do well in this Division, next window will be an interesting one, will we go for the top top players:confused:

Currently working on a 2nd eleven once that's complete i'll stick up a loan list.

Three more guys coming into Blackpool

Moritz Leitner - 21 years old 87 rated M(RC), AM©

Chancel Mbemba - 19 years old 85 rated D(RC), DM©

Neal Maupay - 17 years old 82 rated F©

Players Out

Tom Ince

Craig Cathcart

Liam Tomsett

Rob Earnshaw

Thinner squads need loanees too!

I'm stuck with a good squad but only 21 players to my disposal, so loans are welcome here too!

Right. Swansea's transfers are nearly done. Feel free to throw in loan bids for whoever you want, transfer banned players only.

Having got a lot of the smallest clubs in competitive GW's, I completely sympathise with you. Therefore, whoever can go out on loan will.

In order to do this, I reserve the right to recall any player due to cup ties, injuries, suspensions, match fitness. The player will be loaned back to you straight after.

Loans will be given according to who needs the player the most. So go ahead and bid.

WBA defeat Colchester United in what was quite frankly a nail-biting game.

A first-half penalty opportunity was saved by Myhill, who had a good game.

However, newcomer Pogba didn't wait to put his stamp on the team by earning himself his first MOTM award (hopefully the first of many) by providing two assists and playing an all-round fantastic game of football.

WBA remain unbeaten at home. The only problem to be addressed at the moment seems to be the away form.

WBA defeat Colchester United in what was quite frankly a nail-biting game.

A first-half penalty opportunity was saved by Myhill' date=' who had a good game.

However, newcomer Pogba didn't wait to put his stamp on the team by earning himself his first MOTM award (hopefully the first of many) by providing two assists and playing an all-round fantastic game of football.

WBA remain unbeaten at home. The only problem to be addressed at the moment seems to be the away form.[/quote']

I've been pretty lucky at the minute, iirc I've only lost once in the friendlies and that was to Sheffield United 3-1. I'm having a pretty decent friendly run

What is everyone's thoughts on setting the rule for how often a manger should log in? I was thinking every 14 days or is that too harsh? Other options are 21 or SM default' date=' which I assume is 28 days.[/center']

I'd be more than happy with 14 days, might help to keep it competitive if people have to log in more often.

What is everyone's thoughts on setting the rule for how often a manger should log in? I was thinking every 14 days or is that too harsh? Other options are 21 or SM default' date=' which I assume is 28 days.[/center']

I think 14 is more than enough time.

Yes I also agree with the others 14 days would help keep the game world more lively and competitive.

Then again how do we resolve the issue of fellow managers going on holidays longer than 14 days?