TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. To match Allan's analysis and make up for some inactivity on this forum in recent days, I bring you the underachievers of the

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. Before the start of the second half of the season, I thought it would be a good idea to set up a mid-term synopsis of the div

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. TOP OVERACHIEVERS SO FAR So far this season, some clubs have absolutely impressed the world. Division 3 Overachiev

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

My players as a result want to get me sacked so they can get a better manager :(

I'm not having that! I've got your back mate..............just click on the players name' date=' then actions................then release! Problem Solved!

[img']http://www.niutoday.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/say-what.jpg[/img]

I'm not having that! I've got your back mate..............just click on the players name' date=' then actions................then release! Problem Solved!

[img']http://www.niutoday.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/say-what.jpg[/img]

I can't release Rafa Silva or Balde Keita because you can not release players that are transfer-banned

:(

and my Chairman won't let me :(

tried releasing Odegaard :P

I can't release Rafa Silva or Balde Keita because you can not release players that are transfer-banned :(

and my Chairman won't let me :(

tried releasing Odegaard :P

No don't be silly' date=' let's be sensible about this..............i'll give you some money for Odegaard.

B)[/font']

First Win for the new manager :P:p:p

KJ KJ steered Exeter City to victory against Colchester United.

Exeter City beat Colchester United 1 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Fonte scored the winner for Exeter City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

I know I only read up the thread yesterday and my opinions probably wouldn't be that valid as I'm not really known, but I can't help but think that as the goal is too earn a job, and slowly fill the top Divisions without making a standard english championship, will these job offers go out for Divison 2 clubs instead of Division 1?

Basically a league 1 manager would move to the Championship before the Premiership :)

Just my 2 cents

Controversial Quarter-Final Shield win for Birmingham City, knocking out Sunderland

In a hard fought, fiery, physical game which ended 1-0, Sunderland's team saw 2 red cards in the 1st half. Both sides suffered an injury, whilst the goal itself also had controversy surrounding it, as the Birmingham player, Park Chu Young, took a freekick when the goalkeeper was out of position, sparking huge protests. The Sunderland players felt hard done, whilst Birmingham City march on to the semi-finals. After beating Birmingham in both league matches this season, this can be said to be a big upset, as Sunderland are believed to be a big superpower, despite underachieving most of the season so far. Will the injuries of 2 key players affect Birmingham City's aspirations? Or can the manager pull his bunch together and pull off the unthinkable?

I know I only read up the thread yesterday and my opinions probably wouldn't be that valid as I'm not really known' date=' but I can't help but think that as the goal is too earn a job, and slowly fill the top Divisions without making a standard english championship, will these job offers go out for Divison 2 clubs instead of Division 1?

Basically a league 1 manager would move to the Championship before the Premiership :)

Just my 2 cents[/quote']

I see what you mean, good point. Although I am going to stick with my original plans as I guess that there would be a mixed opinion on that.

At present, when a trigger is hit/activated.......that manager will be offered up to 3 clubs, 1 at a time from any of the clubs within the top 2 divisions. They will be offered these via a random generator and they have the option to stick or twist.

Of course, if the vast majority feel that the clubs offered should be from Div 2 and then Div 1 once Div 2 is filled, then this is something I will consider.

Cheers

With around 7 weeks until our first season comes to a close, here's a quick look at which teams are in the running to trigger a job offer:

The Front Runners - As It Stands

• League Champions (Any division) - Fulham & Wigan Athletic (on GD).

• TCO92 Cup Winners - Wigan Athletic, Swansea or Plymouth.

• TCO92 Shield Winners - Cambridge, Swansea or Birmingham.

• SMFA Cup Winners - Nobody.

• SMFA Shield Winners - Swansea.

• League Top Goal Scorer - Burnley & Preston North End.

• Manager's Manager of the year - TBC.

• Win 15 league games in a row - On-going.

• Last Man Standing (Undisclosed Trigger - announced 24.06.14) - ?????

So, Wigan and Swansea be like.......

990-5e635fbeaf3d7e15770eed8c4af0f916.jpg

No doubt this will all change within the next few weeks!

Cheers

I would support the idea of Division 2 being the job offers next triggered.

What's going to happen to the promoted team if the manager moves on?

Say Bury get promoted into Div 3, and the manager takes a job in Div 2.

Is the Bury job now up for grabs to people in-game (using the random thing), or is that offered to a new player?

I don't think any of the bigger clubs would go for a division 2 club' date=' so I say keep the job offers as it is. Also, I want Arsenal :P[/quote']

Agree with that..

Man Utd is my choice.. But i wonder how many season will it take for me to land the job :eek::eek::eek:

I'm against the idea of Division 2 being

the job offers next triggered.

Should remain as it is.

But in the real world, a Division 3 manager who's team did well could get offered a job in division 2, and I believe this is the way Benjo is thinking about it. Division 1 could happen to, but that's definitely less likely to occur.

also.. @Nikidinho.. i want arsenal more :P

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) was unable to prevent a Fulham defeat to Brighton and Hove Albion.

Fulham slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to Brighton and Hove Albion in their Division 3 fixture.

Gustavo and Varane were amongst the goalscorers.

Hands up who forgot to correctly set up there teams instructions? That will be me then.