TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Got slightly lucky against Pedro's Sunderland' date=' going 3-1 down to claw back and get a 3-3 draw.

Di Gennaro kept up his inconsistency by getting a match rating of 5, that's now a 5 followed by two 8's and then another 5 again tonight. A new keeper is desperately needed![/quote']

Good game, mate!

If Sunderland doesn't shape up, even a playoff spot will become a mirage. :o

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. To match Allan's analysis and make up for some inactivity on this forum in recent days, I bring you the underachievers of the

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. Before the start of the second half of the season, I thought it would be a good idea to set up a mid-term synopsis of the div

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. TOP OVERACHIEVERS SO FAR So far this season, some clubs have absolutely impressed the world. Division 3 Overachiev

Got slightly lucky against Pedro's Sunderland' date=' going 3-1 down to claw back and get a 3-3 draw.

Di Gennaro kept up his inconsistency by getting a match rating of 5, that's now a 5 followed by two 8's and then another 5 again tonight. A new keeper is desperately needed![/quote']

You're doing well mate, I mean it takes a special something to beat Swansea, though I should have seen that 4-3-3 coming :P

The Manager is satisfied with the away draw. 3 games undefeated. :D

KJ KJ earned a draw with Exeter City against Shrewsbury Town.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Exeter City and Shrewsbury Town in their Division 4 fixture.

Ji was on the scoresheet for his side.

AFC Bournemouth making some big transfer deals :D Modric signed for them' date=' great signing mate, and a bid for another player i wont disclose but great signings if they sign both..Gonna be tough for me to stay in 3rd lol[/quote']

Modric was signed by my predecessor so I can't take the credit:D He has now been sold though so hoping for an OK replacement and another good signing.

On the other hand Modric left before last night but somehow with Josh Mcqoid at CDM we got a good 4-0 win over York, hopefully chasing you down buddy :)

You're doing well mate' date=' I mean it takes a special something to beat Swansea, though I should have seen that 4-3-3 coming :P[/quote']

Haha result with mixed emotions after you've helped me out with loan players. You bounced back quick enough with a nice result against the Vale and as a Stoke fan it's always nice to see them lose even if it is in a game :P

Haha result with mixed emotions after you've helped me out with loan players. You bounced back quick enough with a nice result against the Vale and as a Stoke fan it's always nice to see them lose even if it is in a game :P

:(, we tried.

Aye' date=' I should have expected you to be switching up tactics, unlike Port Vale who keeps playing 3-5-2 :P

:(, we tried.

Never play 3-5-2 against an active manager lol, it's really easy to counter

Was tempted to go out for a big name signing i.e. 93+ rated player, however in the end my head ruled over my heart.

With the £36mil from the sale of Neymar, I decided to add some depth to my squad.

In come;

Felipe Gedoz (82)

Daley Blind (89)

Mattia Destro (89)

Alessio Cerci (90)

Other than Gedoz of course, they will all slot straight into my starting XI.

Hoping that they will all add weight to our promotion hopes.

By the way, this is not the announcement I am planning to make this evening.

B)

Was tempted to go out for a big name signing i.e. 93+ rated player' date=' however in the end my head ruled over my heart.

With the £36mil from the sale of Neymar, I decided to add some depth to my squad.

In come;

Felipe Gedoz (82)

Daley Blind (89)

Mattia Destro (89)

Alessio Cerci (90)

Other than Gedoz of course, they will all slot straight into my starting XI.

Hoping that they will all add weight to our promotion hopes.

[b']By the way, this is not the announcement I am planning to make this evening.[/b]

B)

Someones triggered a job :eek:;)

Shrewsbury Town is done with transfers for the second transfer window, so now we have to wait until the start of the next season.

We made some cheap transfers so we sold 90% of our team.

We kept only 4 player:

Miloš JOJIĆ 85

Marco BENASSI 83

Ante ĆORIĆ 76

Ivan ŠAPONJIĆ 75

Transfers Out (14)

Matos RYDER for 8.7m (the highest sell)

Frank BAGNACK for 5.4m

Jordan IKOKO for 4.2m

Denis CHERYSHEV for 6.8m

Jean-Christophe BAHEBECKfor 4.9m

Osede DERIK for 5.3m

Jordi MASIP for 4.8m

Sergio JUSTE for 3.1m

Léo PEREIRA for 1.4m

Ferreira VALDÍVIA for 1.6m

Endoğan ADILI for 1.8m

Unai LÓPEZ for 1.4m

Lucas TORRÓ for 1.8m

Oswal ÁLVAREZ for 600k

With the money we bought:

Marco Motta - 87 from Juventus for 2.4m and Tete

Sébastien POCOGNOLI - 87 of West Bromwich Albion as a free agent for only 3.5m

Reto ZIEGLER - 88 for only 4.1m, looks like he won't play this season, he left Juventus

Matías SILVESTRE - 88 for only 4.6m from Inter

Jakub BLASZCZYKOWSKI - 91 from Dortmund for 9.1m, our highest transfer

Didier ZOKORA - 87, free agent, for only 2.8m our worst transfer, hope he won't drop right now

Daniel ARANZUBÍA - 87, free agent, for only 2.6m

Clément CHANTÔME - 89 from Paris Saint-Germain for 5.6m

Hugo ALMEIDA - 88, free agent, for only 3.5m

Adil CHIHI - 82, free agent, plays for Fulham, for only 1.2m

Juan ANTONIO - 82 from Sampdoria for only 19m

Rubén PÉREZ - 87 from Atlético Madrid, for 4.1m

and some youngsters rated 70 to 77

Now I have a squad with the value of 100m, not bad in start my squad value wasn't higher than 25m.

Sorry for my ****** English, that's the reason why I don't post more often.

Announcement

So, as you all know, one of the job triggers is to win the TCO92 Cup. Now I know what you maybe thinking......"hang about, we haven't had the final yet!".

Well, you might recall that on the 24th June, I announced a undisclosed job trigger called Last Man Standing. This was to represent the team who progressed the furthest in the TCO92 Cup.

This evening, we have 2 of the set up's Gaffers who have secured places in the final on the 16th September, they are Swansea and Plymouth. Now, I have to be honest, I didn't expect this (that 2 of our managers would reach the final, sweeping aside the teams from Div1 and 2), so I will honour both triggers.

So, you should have worked it out by now, they have both guaranteed themselves a Job Trigger, one for the eventual Cup winner and one for the last man standing, this is because I will give the Last Man Standing trigger to the TCO92 Cup runner up.

Massive Congratulations to both Gaffers!

This is just the start.............

Announcement

So' date=' as you all know, one of the job triggers is to win the TCO92 Cup. Now I know what you maybe thinking......"hang about, we haven't had the final yet!".

Well, you might recall that on the 24th June, I announced a undisclosed job trigger called Last Man Standing. This was to represent the team who progressed the furthest in the TCO92 Cup.

This evening, we have 2 of the set up's Gaffers who have secured places in the final on the 16th September, they are Swansea and Plymouth. Now, I have to be honest, I didn't expect this (that 2 of our managers would reach the final, sweeping aside the teams from Div1 and 2), so I will honour both triggers.

So, you should have worked it out by now, they have both guaranteed themselves a Job Trigger, one for the eventual Cup winner and one for the last man standing, this is because I will give the Last Man Standing trigger to the TCO92 Cup runner up.

This is just the start.............[/font']

Congrats for Swansea and Plymouth, well done bros!!

Announcement

So' date=' as you all know, one of the job triggers is to win the TCO92 Cup. Now I know what you maybe thinking......"hang about, we haven't had the final yet!".

This is just the start.............[/font']

Whoa! That's awesome!

I now hope my luck carries me a little further, to Arsenal :P

PS: You're making this setup very entertaining, Benjo :D

th?id=HN.607994733180094278&pid=15.1&P=0

Whoa! That's awesome!

I now hope my luck carries me a little further' date=' to Arsenal :P

PS: You're making this setup very entertaining, Benjo :D[/quote']

Well done lads!.

Would you prefer to play the final first and then do the job offers or leave your clubs now......that's even if you want to leave......you might have pants luck and get awful teams offered to you? Up to both of you.