TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. To match Allan's analysis and make up for some inactivity on this forum in recent days, I bring you the underachievers of the

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. Before the start of the second half of the season, I thought it would be a good idea to set up a mid-term synopsis of the div

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense. TOP OVERACHIEVERS SO FAR So far this season, some clubs have absolutely impressed the world. Division 3 Overachiev

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Announcement

So' date=' as you all know, one of the job triggers is to win the TCO92 Cup. Now I know what you maybe thinking......"hang about, we haven't had the final yet!".

Well, you might recall that on the 24th June, I announced a undisclosed job trigger called Last Man Standing. This was to represent the team who progressed the furthest in the TCO92 Cup.

This evening, we have 2 of the set up's Gaffers who have secured places in the final on the 16th September, they are Swansea and Plymouth. Now, I have to be honest, I didn't expect this (that 2 of our managers would reach the final, sweeping aside the teams from Div1 and 2), so I will honour both triggers.

So, you should have worked it out by now, they have both guaranteed themselves a Job Trigger, one for the eventual Cup winner and one for the last man standing, this is because I will give the Last Man Standing trigger to the TCO92 Cup runner up.

Massive Congratulations to both Gaffers!

This is just the start.............[/font']

Congrats to both the managers..!

This GW is getting more interesting. Thanks Benjo! Well done :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well done lads!.

Would you prefer to play the final first and then do the job offers or leave your clubs now......that's even if you want to leave......you might have pants luck and get awful teams offered to you? Up to both of you.

As exciting as it is, I think I'd prefer to wait it out after the final.. It seems like the proper procedure to follow :P

As exciting as it is' date=' I think I'd prefer to wait it out after the final.. It seems like the proper procedure to follow :P[/quote']

In other words "I'm pretty sure I'll win the cup so I'll hold fire for now whilst I add some silverware to my name". :P

No worries mate, I agree that it is probably best to wait until the final is over.

cheers

Well, Congrats are in order for the 'Trigger Happy" Managers! :)

In the meanwhile, down the dark recesses of the slump that Bradford call its current home, we got visited by Brighton and the evening ended with a cold and indifferent 1 all.

ScreenShot2014-09-03at113126_zpsce04736e.png

We really need to pick up more points to avoid the relegation nightmare so I have told the players there is a bonus ice-cream lolly at the end if they manage to stay in Div.3.

:rolleyes:

Well' date=' Congrats are in order for the 'Trigger Happy" Managers! :)[/quote']

Much thanks :)

Congrats mate' date=' well deserved. That's good karma for you, helping out the little teams pays off :)[/quote']

Thanks mate! Haha, quite possibly. If I do manage to get a big team, you guys can say hello to a load of new loans, which will hopefully be permanent for the season this time :P

Congrats Nik!(never thought I'd say this to you in tco :D)

Playing your A team worked lol :P

The A team never fails me ;)

In other words "I'm pretty sure I'll win the cup so I'll hold fire for now whilst I add some silverware to my name".

No worries mate' date=' I agree that it is probably best to wait until the final is over.

cheers[/quote']

Haha, I would not be quick to underestimate Shane, and my team does have a habit of failing me when I need them the most, like against Bolton :P

Exeter CIty just added 3 new signings. 3 Free agents :P:p

Mahamadou DIARRA has completed his move to Exeter City for 1,815,000

José Miguel CUBERO has completed his move to Exeter City for 1,695,000

Nikolay BODUROV has completed his move to Exeter City for 2,431,000

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) steered Fulham to victory against West Bromwich Albion.

Fulham outclassed West Bromwich Albion and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.

García scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Rossi and Piszczek were also amongst the goalscorers.

After the disappointment of Sunday this was a much needed win, and the lads duly obliged. Tight at the top, perhaps I need a bigger bra! :P

Mansfield snuck a 1-0 win to rocket up to 16th in the table.

Only 17 points off the final playoff spot.....(who are 18 behind the league leader).

On current showings, I'd have to think unless Wigan have a Keggy Keegan type implosion, then they should run away with the league, automatic promotion at worst.

I'd have to say in the top spots that Bury appear to be over-performing, a great effort to be up there.

Thats 2 draws in a row. After a poor start, We got 2 wins and now 2 draws. Its 4 games that we avoided defeat. Things are getting better now. But we are still in 15th position.

COngrats to our Young Star Player : El Haddadi had a great game.:D

HOwever, our new signing, Mahamadou DIARRA suffered a minor injury in the game. :confused:

KJ KJ earned a draw with Exeter City against Huddersfield Town.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Exeter City and Huddersfield Town in their Division 4 fixture.

El Haddadi was on the scoresheet for his side.

Der Kaiser steered Bolton Wanderers to victory against Bradford City.

Bolton Wanderers outclassed Bradford City and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

López had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

De Marcos was on the scoresheet for his side.

A good win for Bolton,continuing to maintain a 5pt gap at the top.

A nice win over a soon to be managerless Plymouth no doubt :P

Right before the game deadline Stockport were finally able to welcome in a new keeper, Christian Abbiati. Swapping the heady heights of Milan for regular football at a team just as talented, Stockport County!

It also marks the last signing now until the next round of transfer bans are up in November.

Next up are Reading who are pushing for automatic promotion and have the likes of Costa, Llorente, Thiago and Cabaye. Something tells me this might be a slightly tough fixture LOL

Well done to the guys with job triggers and on their excellent cup performances:)

Decent week for Bournemouth 2-1 win with one goal while having ten men although Turan now has a ban, silly boy :mad:

One of our new signings featured with Modric leaving I got in an able replacement Joshula Guilavogui and improved the team with the addition of ....

3bf277efdcc580ad8a0fed4def144ce2.jpg

Bournemouth 4th in the league and Mandzukic closing into Prestons Robinho as top scorer :D

Happy with my Blackpool's progress once again. We started off in 13th when i came. Now 3rd and just 3 pts behind 2nd. Aswell as being on an 8 win streak :D .. Anyway Benjo..

Bale deserves a trigger :P already in top scorers list with 5 games yet

7 goals

8 assists

At this rate he should catch up to Robinho :D

Yet he only has 1 MOTM.. SM Engine.. lol

Exeter City is actively involved in transfers again. We are to annouce : 1 Good News and 1 Sad News .

Good News :D:D

Free Agent Sadio MANÉ has completed his move to Exeter City for 4,253,000

Sad News :mad::mad:

Free Agent Andreas PEREIRA has turned down the offer from Exeter City and has decided to accept another club's offer.

Exeter City is in 15th position and there's a 10 point gap to the playoffs. ;)

The Brighton gaffer has been sacked due to inactivity for the full 14 days. A shame, however we don't stop.......we keep moving on!

This club is currently on offer.

If after 3 attempts this position is not snapped up by the managers approached, then this will be Joe's club.

If Brighton is taken by one of the managers approched, then Joe will take on the club in which they depart from.

Have a good match day chaps!

;)