TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Benjo_Benjo

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

I somehow managed to let Lincoln City climb off the bottom of the league ladder.

Mansfield Town's keeper van der Hart had a 'mare. 3-0 down after the first three shots on goal.

Not much left to play for this year for Mansfield. No relegation from Div 4, miles away from promotion, but far enough away from the bottom to know I won't get last!

KJ KJ steered Exeter City to victory against Chester FC.

Exeter City outclassed Chester FC and thrashed them 6 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Mané was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ji and Diarra were also amongst the goalscorers.

Exeter City have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Chester FC 6 - 1.

The Exeter City club record for highest scoring league game has been broken. The game against Chester FC finished 6 - 1

Impressive home display, 3 new signings on scoreboard. Still 13 points from playoff spot with 9 games to play.. B):cool:

Only top 6 team to have won tonight with the other 5 losing so thanks for that lads :P. After our drop in form a few weeks back we have now won our last 4 league games and close the gap on Bolton at the top to 2 points and increase our lead over 3rd placed Stoke to 9 points with 9 games to go promotion is ours to lose.

I'm backing you for the title mate.

Stockport have extended their unbeaten streak to 6 games now with a run of 4 wins' date=' heady heights for little old Stockport. Coming by the way of a 1-0 win over Stoke City, the team I should of had :P

Could a push for the playoffs be on the cards?! Only 4 points off Swansea in 6th!

With 19 points now between us and 18th placed Bradford i'm hopeful that our season's goal of staying out of relegation is on the cards.[/quote']

Nice work mate. Promotion would be huge for your side. I think you'll escape relegation quite easily.

Crewe's collapse should be documented by a movie

:o

There there, things will become better in their own time.

ScreenShot2014-09-14at234254_zps93c27e99.png

Now, this needs to be the jumpstarter for the remainder of the season if we want to escape relegation, but if we managed to ship 2 goals against Bristol Rovers what are the chances...

TBH I did not think it would be this difficult as I reckon we have a good enough squad to be in this division, but we have to win games and watch the teams above slip up.

More than anything we need to win any 6 pointer match coming our way (three of those if I am not mistaken) and pick whatever other points wherever we can.

C'mon t'Bantams! :)

I'm backing you for the title mate.

Nice work mate. Promotion would be huge for your side. I think you'll escape relegation quite easily.

There there' date=' things will become better in their own time.[/quote']

Cheers mate, i think the playoffs are a step too far in reality. My comment was more tongue in cheek than anything. I would say your safe staying in the playoffs with Swansea but when you get offered Arsenal you probably won't care :P

Exeter City added 2 new signings today. Future stars :D:D

Tafsir CHÉRIF has completed his move to Exeter City from AS Monaco for 421,000

Danilo MARIOTTO has completed his move to Exeter City from Fluminense for 111,000

Oh Swansea City. Why does thoust frustrate me so.

Commiserations my friend.....plenty more silverware available and quite frankly who cares as you've got that job trigger in the bag.

On that Job Trigger note, I have details on this coming up by the weekend. A bit of excitement for both Nikidinho and Shane on how they'll be offered a new club within TCO92. Transparency and Fun all at the same time! Sounds great huh! :D

Watch this space!

:eek:

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) steered Fulham to victory against Birmingham City.

Fulham outclassed Birmingham City and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

A win that keeps us hot on the heels of Bolton, with 8 games to go. Just need to stay injury free due to depth issues.

Mansfield Town went down 5 - 7 at home to Shrewsbury Town.

Mansfield Town Shots on Target: 12 Goals: 5

Shrewsbury Town Shots on Goal: 7 Goals: 7 :eek:

Sort it out keeper. But yet somehow he rated 3? For what, chucking his water bottle into the net?

KJ KJ steered Exeter City to victory against Wigan Athletic.

Exeter City beat Wigan Athletic 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Diarra scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bianco was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Great Away Win against League Leaders, with 2 veterans on the score sheet. Its 2 consecutive wins now. But, still a long way to go for Exeter City.

8 matches to go. 13 points from the playoffs. Lets make it happen!! ;);)

Commiserations my friend.....plenty more silverware available and quite frankly who cares as you've got that job trigger in the bag.

On that Job Trigger note' date=' I have details on this coming up by the weekend. A bit of excitement for both Nikidinho and Shane on how they'll be offered a new club within TCO92. Transparency and Fun all at the same time! Sounds great huh! :D

Watch this space!

:eek:[/quote']

I shall be waiting quite eagerly!

The unbeaten streak continues, that's a huge 7 games now :P

A very even match with Rotherham, neither team could be separated sharing possession 50/50 as well as almost equal numbers of total shots and shots on target.

With the draw we are now 20 points off relegation with 8 games left and a total of 24 points up for grabs, looks like we have completed our goal for the season of staying in the league :D

Next up is Burnley, the main plan will be to try and stop the goal scoring machine that is Jo :eek:

The unbeaten streak continues' date=' that's a huge 7 games now :P

A very even match with Rotherham, neither team could be separated sharing possession 50/50 as well as almost equal numbers of total shots and shots on target.

With the draw we are now 20 points off relegation with 8 games left and a total of 24 points up for grabs, looks like we have completed our goal for the season of staying in the league :D

Next up is Burnley, the main plan will be to try and stop the goal scoring machine that is Jo :eek:[/quote']

207px-Plymouth_Argyle_F.C._logo.svg.png

Have won the TCO92 Cup!

th?id=HN.608050018013219705&pid=15.1&P=0

Well done to both of you great achievements, commiserations to the cup runners up also. Well done

Bournemouth scraped past Bournemouth the two new arrivals scoring. Need Mandzukic back in from to go after the top 2.