TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

Benjo_Benjo

Re: TCO92 - Match Previews/Reports, Transfer News & General Nonsense.

In the meanwhile, here's what I don't get:

ScreenShot2014-09-19at003937_zpsef328d7e.png

Away to LO more chances, more better chances, better squad average, got beat.

Now compare to this other game in another league I'm playing (I'm Porto in this league):

ScreenShot2014-09-19at004246_zps94a53686.png

Less chances and less shots on target. I win.

Story lesson: Stay away from drugs. :confused:

Noticed today the unmanaged clubs are splashing out on players from managed clubs. Is it time for another reminder bump or has the rules been softened? If they have I've rejected some bids I should not have :eek:

The rule have not been softened.

It still remains that there is not to be any buying from or selling to unmanaged sides within Divisions 1' date=' 2, 3 and 4.[/color']

Thanks for the reminder.

;)

Right then, here we go.

As you all know, both Nikidinho (Swansea) and Shane McG (Plymouth) have triggered a job offer each. Congratulations to you both once again.

Rather than use the traditional random generator method (which I used when the game world opened), I want to give complete transparency over such an important aspect of this set-up, the high (Div 1 & 2) level job offer.

As Nikidinho is eagerly awaiting to learn which club(s) require his services, I will tomorrow start by offering him an opportunity to take on a new club from within Div 1 and 2, as like ShaneMcG, he has earned this. ShaneMcG - I will let you know when it is your turn.

During the Leicester v Man Utd match (22/09/14) which kicks off at 13:30 BST, the allocation process begins. Nikidinho will be offered 3 clubs, which he can wait to learn all 3 before choosing (as opposed to the original stick or twist) which one he wants to take over, if any that is.

You will notice the teams from both Div 1 and 2 below have been numbered, 1-40. Whenever there is a yellow card or goal, Nikidinho will have a club (up to a max of 3) added to his 3 to choose from based on what time that yellow card or goal is.

Say for example, there is a yellow card or goal on 33 seconds (1), then that is Man Utd (team 1) added to the list to choose from. Or say if there is a yellow card or goal on 17 mins and 24 seconds (which will be classed as the 18), then Southampton is added to the list. Or if a yellow card or goal happens on 52mins and 11 seconds (classed as 53), we count back around the 40 teams, which lands on Everton.

Anyway, by now I hope you understand the jist?

As soon as 3 teams are locked in. Then I will confirm these teams and contact Nikidinho to pick 1 to leave Swansea and manage. Remember, he does not have to leave Swansea if he does not want to.

Good luck Nikidinho...............may the players of both Leicester and Man Utd be on your side!

In the event that there are less than a total of 3 yellow cards/goals in the game, then no teams will be carried over (even if you 2 locked in) and I will select another game to start this process from scratch again. Also, please note that added time in both the 1st half and 2nd half does not count.

1. Manchester United

2. Aston Villa

3. Norwich City

4. Blackburn Rovers

5. Queens Park Rangers

6. Liverpool

7. Sheffield Wednesday

8. Tottenham Hotspur

9. Manchester City

10. Arsenal

11. Chelsea

12. AFC Wimbledon

13. Everton

14. Sheffield United

15. Coventry City

16. Ipswich Town

17. Leeds United

18. Southampton

19. Oldham Athletic

20. Crystal Palace

21. Middlesbrough

22. Nottingham Forest

23. Newcastle United

24. West Ham United

25. Portsmouth

26. Tranmere Rovers

27. Swindon Town

28. Leicester City

29. Millwall

30. Derby County

31. Grimsby Town

32. Peterborough United

33. Wolverhampton Wanderers

34. Charlton Athletic

35. Barnsley

36. Oxford United

37. Bristol City

38. Watford

39. Notts County

40. Southend United

I really hope this makes blo*dy sense!

B)

That is a brilliant idea' date=' Benjo! Where do you come up with this stuff?!

come on Leicester, score on the 10 minute mark!

I dunno really......some of my ideas can be a tad ott.....just hope this idea works!

You watch, it will be 0-0 with no yellow cards!

Cheers mate

:)

Ah' date=' a very good Southampton team then..

How long do I have to decide? Especially since I may trigger another job offer on the 23rd :P[/quote']

I'll give you until 21:00 bst tomorrow to make a decision on whether you want to manage one of these 3 teams.

cheers

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) was unable to prevent a Fulham defeat to Swansea City.

Fulham slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Swansea City in their Division 3 fixture.

Set up thinking Birmingham would play 4-5-1 like in there previous game and got stung as they changed to 4-2-3-1. Thankfully Stoke in third lost so I still have my 9 point lead over third.

Set up thinking Birmingham would play 4-5-1 like in there previous game and got stung as they changed to 4-2-3-1. Thankfully Stoke in third lost so I still have my 9 point lead over third.

Who is this Birmingham you speak of :eek:

Are you okay, Matt? :P

Good win for us, one point behind 3rd now. May not come to much as I will probably move to Everton.

From 5th to 14th the Crewe ship is sinking

From 13th to 1st, the Blackpool ship has risen. Sorry i havent been active on the forum everyone not much time lately.. Bale has been active in the gw meanwhile though :) Congrats Nikidinho btw, and Shane on the cup win!